Ac Infinity 69 Controller owners club

sweettooth

Totally missed this thread :doh: 

I have tried and tried to find instructions, videos, anything to help me set up the sunrise/sunset function. 

Could someone help a tech-challenged grower out with some simple instructions please and thanks :)  

• Like 2

I didn't think it had a sun rise and sun set mode, tho I don't have a AC infinity LED light plugged into my controller to be given the options :g:

• Like 3

Just now, Military Grade said:

I didn't think it had a sun rise and sun set mode, tho I don't have a AC infinity LED light plugged into my controller to be given the options :g:

I got the dongle thing from Adam a while back, just need to hook it up to my PAR+ 240 for a test run. It should work, according to Adam. If so, I'll be jumping all over that sunset function 

If not, the dongle was 15 squids or somewhere around there. No major loss. Fingers crossed, though :)   

• Like 3

@Gaijin I’ve got the sunrise/sunset working on my Mars hydro Ec-e3000 with the 69 pro! It’s a doddle in the app.I’ve got the light set on a schedule and under the port section click light then scroll down and you can turn sunset/rise on and set a transition time for it also. I’ll try and get some pics up mate.

• Like 3

@Gaijin @Shotgun185

I run all mine using the Advanced feature so light schedules and fan settings are on 1 program and have various lights off stages to control humidity and temps throughout the day (helps when the suns shining on the roof adding extra heat to the loft)

large.64bc1776da483_Screenshot_20230722_183720_ACInfinity.jpglarge.64bc17780afe3_Screenshot_20230722_183726_ACInfinity.jpglarge.64bc1779918fb_Screenshot_20230722_183757_ACInfinity.jpglarge.64bc1778c323e_Screenshot_20230722_183751_ACInfinity.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gaijin said:

I got the dongle thing from Adam a while back, just need to hook it up to my PAR+ 240 for a test run. It should work, according to Adam. If so, I'll be jumping all over that sunset function 

If not, the dongle was 15 squids or somewhere around there. No major loss. Fingers crossed, though :)   

Do you know what adapter it is? I think there's an a and b. I have a PAR+ 480 and was wanting to hook it up when I get my new space built.

• Like 1

Nice one @sweettooth

yer I did brush over the automated bit but every time I set something to come on it didn’t so just went for the easy option at the time.but like yourself there is times I could do with adjusting things so that is really helpful to have a go out now! 
@Military Grade you welcome sir! 
It’s a good bit of kit, I did try it on my viparspectra xs1500 pro in the veg tent but it would only adjust brightness from 0-10 but wouldn’t turn it off which is a shame, so I’ve just put that on a smart plug for now, with the intention of setting up the sunset/rise on that and just have the plug turn off 1 min after lights out.

With the Mars hydro one it dims 0-10 and turns off so works excellent for what I want.

• Like 2

Just now, Hazeytones said:

Do you know what adapter it is? I think there's an a and b. I have a PAR+ 480 and was wanting to hook it up when I get my new space built.

Type A is for PVM or 0-10v dimming , I got these for my lumatek and maxibright lights

Type B is for resistor dimming, can't say what the PAR+ uses, I would guess at 0-10v

• Like 3

@Hazeytones 

type a

Enables UIS™ controllers to work with RJ11 and RJ12 connector grow lights with PWM or 0-10V dimmers.

type b 

Enables UIS™ controllers to work with RJ11 and RJ12 connector grow lights with resistor dimmers.

my Mars hydro uses type b and the viparspectra uses the type a 

I only had the type a as I bought it instead of the type b for the Mars hydro :wallbash: 

I’m pretty sure most of the new lights have the PWM management on them to be fair.

• Like 2

Just now, Shotgun185 said:

Nice one @sweettooth

yer I did brush over the automated bit but every time I set something to come on it didn’t so just went for the easy option at the time.but like yourself there is times I could do with adjusting things so that is really helpful to have a go out now! 
@Military Grade you welcome sir! 
It’s a good bit of kit, I did try it on my viparspectra xs1500 pro in the veg tent but it would only adjust brightness from 0-10 but wouldn’t turn it off which is a shame, so I’ve just put that on a smart plug for now, with the intention of setting up the sunset/rise on that and just have the plug turn off 1 min after lights out.

With the Mars hydro one it dims 0-10 and turns off so works excellent for what I want.

I still have a timer run mine which comes in 5 mins before and goes off 5 mins after..... just in case

• Like 1

Just now, sweettooth said:

I still have a timer run mine which comes in 5 mins before and goes off 5 mins after..... just in case

Yer which is what I will do with the viparspectra when I get time to set it up again! :yep:
just so I can use the sunrise/set!! :rofl: