Ac Infinity 69 Controller owners club

sweettooth

Mine still working fine(touch wood), I was one of the early ones on here to get one.

I only have it Oscillating in mid to late flower, and also have it on cycle mode 10hrs on/10mins off.

Tho I do have USB Oscillating fans on the floor for the most of my grows in the big tent. They seem pretty reliable I've had them longer than the AC one and they have been Oscillating for much longer. As seen here.

large.20230717_002845.jpg

I did think about getting another AC one for my little tent but as it would take up too much room in a 40x40 I decided not to, I found these non Oscillating USB fans really cheap on the big river site that can be hanged, they kept having sales for them so I bought a bunch of them just incase they didn't last long, at £4.99 each(sale price) they seem pretty decent. I got one above each LED light driver and one and circulation in the little tent.

One for circulation

large.20230928_012955.jpg

One above the light

large.20230725_195459.jpg

I plan to setup another one in the little tent later into the grow.

Anyone interested in a fan for small spaces search "Kazaigou fan" on the big river. Note the cable that comes with it ain't the logest so you will probably have to buy a cheap 2m Type C cable for poundland or home bargains.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

All you need is a Tapo Smart Plug for about £8.99 delivered lol

I know mate, I use Meross plugs for the lights. My Inkbird humidity wifi shit box has gone tits up, so as I have an S4 and some of the wifi fans in my veg cupboard, maybe I could use a 69 controller, but alas doesn’t seem much use without uis controller. I can at least pull all the bits together in HomeAssistant now, humidity controller was the only thing that never worked in it. 
I’ll definitely take a peek at a tapo plug, the sensors are all battery operated though, the same as Meross and they rinsed batteries. I’ll end up building something from the mountain of computer parts my hoarding self just can’t get rid of lol

Edited by Flamedodger
And £32 was a good price
  • Like 2

Afternoon folks :) 

I'm finally getting off my ass and attempting to hook up my PAR+ 480s to the controller 69 using the dongle. 

I've got the dongle in Port 1 on the 69.

The phone cable supplied with the light is connected to the dongle and to one of the two phone jack ports on the manual dimmer. 

The light is on

The app is not recognising that there is anything plugged into Port 1

Maybe something needs a hard reset to recognise the new hardware? I have no idea. 

I'm looking to set up the sunrise/sunset feature prior to flipping these in a few weeks. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated :) 

large.11-10-23Dongle.jpg

The module seems to think that there are two devices hooked up, if I am reading this correctly? 

large.11-10-23Dongle1.jpg

Whereas the app doesn't seem to know that I've hooked anything else up to the controller 

large.11-10-23Dongle2.jpg

I was going to do the same, but decided to upgrade the lights to a more compatible Ionboard for dimming etc. Actually, the sunrise/sunset feature is cool but even the dimmest is fkn bright, wish these Ionboards could dim down to 0% like nature but overall a great setup. 

I have a controller 69 pro wifi in my nursery, which was annoying me with connection issues, so I bought the controller 69 bluetooth for the flowerbox. No issue with that at all, I don't recommend the 69Pro at all.. 

large.IMG_2475.jpeglarge.IMG_2468.jpeg

• Like 3

large.11-10-23Dongle.jpg.070e334c139052f
If you haven’t already,

I’d try switching the dimmer to the off position to allow the controller to do it???

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Shumroom Just gave that a try. Funnily enough, I had assumed that the on/off switch in the photo was for the light itself, not the dimmer lol I expected the light to switch off but it appeared to go to 100% instead lol 

So no, this did not make a second device appear on the app. And the "2" that I circled above, well that's the fan speed, not the number of devices found :( So the controller's not seeing it either.

I wonder if I delete the controller 69 from the app, then add the device back in, with the light already connected. Maybe that would work.I best not try that in the middle of lights on, though 

• Like 2

There’s another switch on the back of that dimmer :g:

You might just have to find the right combination lol 

It’s worth trying to uninstall then reinstall it :skin_up:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Shumroom you're right :doh:lollollol I have seen this second switch with my own eyes :rofl: I'll have a play around after dinner. As long as I remember to do it before I test the oil :wassnnme: 

@Shotgun185 I had a look back and I see that you got yours hooked up. Any tips would be much appreciated :) 

Edited by Gaijin
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Slippy One said:

so I bought the controller 69 bluetooth for the flowerbox. No issue with that at all, I don't recommend the 69Pro at all.. 

I'm the opposite lol

I own both, and definitely wish I had both of them as the WiFi pro versions. My Bluetooth one is a pain in the arse when it comes to loading the graphs, it's slow and now has decided to stop loading them altogether. The Pro on the other hand has more settings, quicker, better logistically and more reliable.

I could only fully recommend spending that little more and getting to Pro model.

There's now a Pro+ version with 8 ports lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

Damn! And I knew about the 5ghz/2.4ghz thing, had to dive in to 3x routers to prepare. I reckon the only advantage of the Wifi is checking your grow temps away from home, my bluetooth one just connected and stayed connected, within range of course, which is fk all.. lol

Wanna swap? :D

• Like 2

What version no. of the app are you using?  Latest is 1.8.5. 

I had similar issues until I updated the app and it downloaded the latest software updates to the controller. I did a complete reinstall and set it up from scratch for wifi operation. ATB

• Like 1

Heads up for anyone using the ac infinity type b adapter to control your lights. 

I’m using one for my Aray 8 lights and having issues with it dimming then getting brighter when set at level 4 - wattage was dropping to 320w from 350w then back to 350w constantly.  

Ok on levels 1, 2 and 3.
Works perfect using manual driver setup.

I got it touch with Migro who said they’ve had numerous similar reports and they’ve been in touch with ac infinity to raise the problem. They also said HLG lights are having similar problems.