This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

9 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Has it come to this? :wassnnme:

Atb

:yinyang:

Well ,  when you try mess with stuff and you got no idea what your doing ... lol        

I have managed to lose my emails totally ,  lost a few other bits ... and still cant post ,  its either time to call in the pro's or try a new machine. 

Bringing in the pro's means i need to show them this site and get them so i can load my plant pics  lol  lol      

As its the ONLY site i have difficulties with , nothing really happening to resolve it ... if i want to stay i need to be able to play  so i need to try something.

Not got any young pc whizz kids ,  poss one of the neighbouring properties kids ... but then i need to show them why i need help lol      

I did try the other browser but thats when i lost ...lots  ,  im sure its still on the pc , i just cant locate it and have no idea how or what to do.    

We shall see.   

• Like 3

Hi @OldFord

I use this browser if you fancy a try, haven't hadn't any issues 

https://www.opera.com/download

O only use it for this site and a couple of others and use a different browser for my other stuff. 

It should guide you through install :)

Take care, all the best

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Clumsy said:

Hi @OldFord

I use this browser if you fancy a try, haven't hadn't any issues 

https://www.opera.com/download

O only use it for this site and a couple of others and use a different browser for my other stuff. 

It should guide you through install :)

Take care, all the best

:oldtoker:

Cheers Clumsy mate :yep:     Much appreciated sir ,  i will have a go later.        Kind of getting to the stage i need help as i lost quite a few bits & not been able to get email for months  lol   

Teaches me not to play with shit i know sod all about lol   

• Like 2

I am the victim of a vicious slime brigade assault :wallbash:      

I have copper tape , copper wire ,  pellets ,  hay ,  even some tasty tender alternatives for them to eat ..... but oh NO !!!    They want the tips on my girls :wallbash:

I seem to have lost 3 large fans ,  the tops off both the  Purple Pinecone & Cali Train Wreck ... no need for me to top them anytime soon now ,  need to wait and se how it plays.

• Like 5

Just now, OldFord said:

I am the victim of a vicious slime brigade assault :wallbash:      

I have copper tape , copper wire ,  pellets ,  hay ,  even some tasty tender alternatives for them to eat ..... but oh NO !!!    They want the tips on my girls :wallbash:

I seem to have lost 3 large fans ,  the tops off both the  Purple Pinecone & Cali Train Wreck ... no need for me to top them anytime soon now ,  need to wait and se how it plays.

I never had slug problems with the old blue slug pellets. I would throw them around my site not on my plant's like others did. I used to see pictures of what looked like a pound in weight around a seedlings roots and just think do they not know they attract slugs. Only really alternative i found that works is salt and that harmful to the plant. With planting in pots they always seem to be in the drainage holes in the bottom. So I could stop this easily by sprinkling salt onto a drip tray while wet and letting it dry & crystallise onto the outside. 

• Like 3

Have a look for Grazers G2 (Slug and Snail) mate, quick and easy to apply and definitely helps discourage them a lot. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MindSoup said:

Have a look for Grazers G2 (Slug and Snail) mate, quick and easy to apply and definitely helps discourage them a lot. 

Their deer & rabbit repellent didn't work for me. Put me off trying anything else they done.

I've had success in the past with the deer and rabbit, they do sometimes have to have a nibble first to realise they don't like it, so for young plants it's not so useful. But the slug and snails is pretty good, my sister uses it on her veg patch. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

I've had success in the past with the deer and rabbit, they do sometimes have to have a nibble first to realise they don't like it, so for young plants it's not so useful. But the slug and snails is pretty good, my sister uses it on her veg patch. 

Yer the deer and rats eat all my seedlings from 2 sites I treat years ago with it. It was pretty expensive and went straight in the bin. 

• Like 2

My local deer only ever seemed to become interested in my plants once they got to a certain size, I always assumed they where drawn to them more as the odour developed, but maybe there's just more tasty alternatives around my area at the beginning of the season?? Either way the slug and snail formula got the thumbs up from my sister when she gave it a go. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

I have a garlic wash / spray solution made up but its pissing down and due to be for a few days lol     

Will get the ms to do a few application tuesday onwards. , im not around but im sure this will work as its worked the last 2yrs with good effect.    See how we go

• Like 2

On 10/04/2023 at 10:45 AM, OldFord said:

Fems out in the greenhouse   -   

Panty Punch   ,   Purple Pinecone   ,    Cali Train Wreck    ,  Pink Cherry Pie   ,   Purple Diesel Daze   ,  Short Days Bx1 

Short day's are regs from R1 seeds. They have the same SHD mother as used in the SHD x blackberry gum,  SHD x Critical Orange punch, SHD x sticky fingers & SHD x Auto Ultimate a reverse female. They were all made in the same greenhouse as a open pollination and all fems except the Short day's Bx1 R1 wich dosent seem to like being inbreed like the SHD Bx R1 wich produced low numbers of regular seeds from the same female different greenhouse. 

Short day's is the parent of SHD. Short day's pedigree is northern freak weed x auto diesel haze LBH seeds (lowryder x SSSHD)/auto amnesia haze.

The other parent in the SHD was a northern freak weed x short term amnesia haze/ sativa pheno early skunk.  that was everything but early & skunky. Infact as a auto it didn't finish here from a march plant out but was a lovely foxtail mess that didn't finish & increase the flowering time in the cross :yes:

Hopefully I can get a fem SHD bx fem seed from the SHD x blackberry gum I used to make BSM, orange Hazeberry Gum,  ect last year. :spliff: if not I won't bother trying again & focus of the El Maria more in future fem crosses :yep:

Edited by brock1
Figure you should know. Don't want no males pollenating your fems
  • Like 2

Just now, brock1 said:

Short day's are regs from R1 seeds. 

Thanks for the info mate ,   yeah i have your Bx1 .. 2 of them  in a very separate area along with 2 of paniks  pink dfg  x gelato x dosidos    ,  taking no chances lol     

As you know it will be a semi neglected grow and not taking any chances !    I got those 4 in Mrs OF's tidy garden area so its almost in the next garden form the girls :yep:

Im not growing much this year so need to ensure i get something from it :george:   

Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm  SHD x BBG    lol   

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Thanks for the info mate ,   yeah i have your Bx1 .. 2 of them  in a very separate area along with 2 of paniks  pink dfg  x gelato x dosidos    ,  taking no chances lol     

As you know it will be a semi neglected grow and not taking any chances !    I got those 4 in Mrs OF's tidy garden area so its almost in the next garden form the girls :yep:

Im not growing much this year so need to ensure i get something from it :george:   

Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm  SHD x BBG    lol   

I am sat here now with a bag of crap looking buds from the SHD blackberry gum I reversed picking a few S1 seeds from here as I type. Cant smoke it obviously but so far I have found 10 seeds. Might be another 10 of this plant with a bit of luck :nenenenene: first 20 SHD x BlackBerry gum S1. Sorry make that 26 I germinated 6 just for making Bx2 with the pollen from the R1 versed plant I stored in the fridge  :naughty:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 3

Just now, brock1 said:

I am sat here now with a bag of crap looking buds from the SHD blackberry gum I reversed picking a few S1 seeds from here as I type. Cant smoke it obviously but so far I have found 10 seeds. Might be another 10 of this plant with a bit of luck :nenenenene: first 20 SHD x BlackBerry gum S1. Sorry make that 26 I germinated 6 just for making Bx2 with the pollen from the R1 versed plant I stored in the fridge  :naughty:

In the words of the A Teams Hannibal Smith ... I love it when a plan comes together :yep:  lol      

• Like 2