This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

As everybody else has said, all the best for a speedy recovery @OldFord,Plants as usual looking good.:yep:

Edited by Zebal
Poor spelling
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@OldFord it's early morning, the sun is showing promise of a good warm sunny day. I've just been out in the garden to check on my little outdoor auto and you popped into my thoughts. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery sir!

• Like 3

Yes I hadn't seen this.. hope you're getting there mate, look forward to seeing your next posts

Edited by Rustybiff
  • Like 1

Hi folks  ,  im finally home !!    No more being strapped to a bed with a head / neck / shoulder brace !!!      Pissing in a bag just aint a good look lol      

Thank you very much for all the love , the kind words and the well wishes people , very much appreciated and reaffirms the love this community has to give :george:    Loves you all :wub:

So ,  one still has a head / neck  / shoulder brace on albeit smaller but it still prevents me from bending over to fondle my plans & get a good sniff ... a few weeks to go !!

I have shuffled my way around the garden and can see the slime brigade had all but destroyed the very kindly provided SeedStockers autos ... sorry Mark.

The positive side is the  Panty Punch look incredible :george:     Big / wide / dark and stinky  ... perfect  !      

Also a Gelato 41 put in soak today along with some more autos ,  not giving in to the slime brigade !!   

Real Gorilla Seeds  Pink Cherry Pie is a total little unit !!    Shes real stocky / squat but hench  plant ,  needs splaying out to get the most out of her but she looks incredible !  

Will get her manipulated and see how we go.    

Brocks bits -    Nothing but love here :wub:      Everything looks on point !!     Perfect almost :george:

The SHD BX1  is a compact girl ,  dark and looks incredible  , very very healthy.    

The SHD x AU my brother started for me and went into the greenhouse today , looking as happy &  healthy as can be ...... cant wait for that unique  flavour sensation :george:

The OHG .... now this i have never had before ....  the OHG is a compact little bruiser  , very very happy & healthy and even at 6ft in the air i can still catch a whiff of her  .... Now for the never seen before or should say i have never personally had it before ,  i seem to have 2 plants in the one pot !     I have the larger happy girl in flower and seem to have a seedling emerging on the far side of the pot but its almost 6 wks apart !      No complaints here and very excited to see it play out :yep:     

Especially as i place her into a large 20ltr  pot to start with to try maximise her.        If you check the pics that the legend GrowingGold kindly stuck up for me you can see the new  tiny OHG emerging in the pot    All looking on point.    :george:

The Sagarmatha girls are sublime !!!!     Both the Purple Pinecone & Cali Train Wreck are by far the best plants i have produced to date ,  big , bushy , perfect health and multi headed all ready to be flipped in next day or so.     Some big dank wide happy & healthy girls  ,  gutted i cant post pics to share how good & how tip top they look.   

They stand about 3ft tall and sme in width , the PP is dark & greasy  , the CTW is lighter with a pungent aroma.    Incredible specimens :yep:

So it really just shows you .... im better off leaving the girls to do their thing and not intervene lol  lol     As by not touching them i have produced my nicest plants  lol    

Lesson to self ...  manipulate / trian / pinch early then ... leave well alone lol   

I really couldnt be happier with the garden girls ,  good genetics really do grow themselves !     

Lots of love to all the 420 fam & i hope to post pics up soon.    Have a great sunday folks.     

Will have a catch up in next few days , reply to everyone's pm's soon :yep:

• Like 17

Just now, OldFord said:

Hi folks  ,  im finally home !!    No more being strapped to a bed with a head / neck / shoulder brace !!!      Pissing in a bag just aint a good look lol      

Thank you very much for all the love , the kind words and the well wishes people , very much appreciated and reaffirms the love this community has to give :george:    Loves you all :wub:

So ,  one still has a head / neck  / shoulder brace on albeit smaller but it still prevents me from bending over to fondle my plans & get a good sniff ... a few weeks to go !!

I have shuffled my way around the garden and can see the slime brigade had all but destroyed the very kindly provided SeedStockers autos ... sorry Mark.

The positive side is the  Panty Punch look incredible :george:     Big / wide / dark and stinky  ... perfect  !      

Also a Gelato 41 put in soak today along with some more autos ,  not giving in to the slime brigade !!   

Real Gorilla Seeds  Pink Cherry Pie is a total little unit !!    Shes real stocky / squat but hench  plant ,  needs splaying out to get the most out of her but she looks incredible !  

Will get her manipulated and see how we go.    

Brocks bits -    Nothing but love here :wub:      Everything looks on point !!     Perfect almost :george:

The SHD BX1  is a compact girl ,  dark and looks incredible  , very very healthy.    

The SHD x AU my brother started for me and went into the greenhouse today , looking as happy &  healthy as can be ...... cant wait for that unique  flavour sensation :george:

The OHG .... now this i have never had before ....  the OHG is a compact little bruiser  , very very happy & healthy and even at 6ft in the air i can still catch a whiff of her  .... Now for the never seen before or should say i have never personally had it before ,  i seem to have 2 plants in the one pot !     I have the larger happy girl in flower and seem to have a seedling emerging on the far side of the pot but its almost 6 wks apart !      No complaints here and very excited to see it play out :yep:     

Especially as i place her into a large 20ltr  pot to start with to try maximise her.        If you check the pics that the legend GrowingGold kindly stuck up for me you can see the new  tiny OHG emerging in the pot    All looking on point.    :george:

The Sagarmatha girls are sublime !!!!     Both the Purple Pinecone & Cali Train Wreck are by far the best plants i have produced to date ,  big , bushy , perfect health and multi headed all ready to be flipped in next day or so.     Some big dank wide happy & healthy girls  ,  gutted i cant post pics to share how good & how tip top they look.   

They stand about 3ft tall and sme in width , the PP is dark & greasy  , the CTW is lighter with a pungent aroma.    Incredible specimens :yep:

So it really just shows you .... im better off leaving the girls to do their thing and not intervene lol  lol     As by not touching them i have produced my nicest plants  lol    

Lesson to self ...  manipulate / trian / pinch early then ... leave well alone lol   

I really couldnt be happier with the garden girls ,  good genetics really do grow themselves !     

Lots of love to all the 420 fam & i hope to post pics up soon.    Have a great sunday folks.     

Will have a catch up in next few days , reply to everyone's pm's soon :yep:

Glad u back mate plants are looking great, get them feet up enjoy the weather and watch them ladies grow

Atb greengrocer93

• Like 2

@OldFord, good to see you are back and out and about. Seems like the grow is going great (except for the slimey critter carnage). All the best, and as above, enjoy the summer sunshine if you can. :) 

• Like 1

Glade to see your back @OldFord & on the mend. Don't worry about them plant you just look after yourself and hopefully you have a speedy recovery :hippy:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

im finally home

Made my day seeing you back with us mate.. how you feeling man? Hope things get better for you real soon oldford..

Been kinda worried after having a few pm,s with @Idicanna jones about your well being so real good to find this post today..

Nothing but love and respect sir.. take it easy, go steady and hope you feel a bit more comfortable real soon.

Tough as old boots you are mush, fuking soldier :badass:

• Like 5

It’s good to hear from you @OldFord :hi:

The continued browser/site problems have come to the point where a site upgrade is being worked out by Team UK420 :thumsup:

Hopefully we’ll be able to see your girls before the season ends lol

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Shumroom said:

have come to the point where a site upgrade is being worked out by Team UK420 :thumsup:

Fuk im glad to hear this.. where did you hear that Shumroom?

Its not a nice experience browsing the boards lately so im sure this will make a few members experience more pleasurable :yep:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

@Revive my black little heart sang when I saw a message from him yesterday mate. Made my weekend!!!! Bless up @OldFord

Same as that brother :yep:

He is a good old stick so very happy to see him back :yinyang:

• Like 3