This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

Well here we are :yep:     2023 Offerings rolling ramble has commenced and im feeling the love for it more than ever :george:

I have been pretty sick for time  , still am and recently had trial robotic surgery as i was out of options ,  i signed on the line & on for the gamble ,   im still sick but a hell of a lot better than i was !    

I will be forever in the debt of the British peoples and their generosity in respect of giving to charities !!!!   Never ceases to amaze how people freely give ... As my surgery was through such kindness :yep:

This is a grow i honestly wasnt expecting to be doing and im delighted ,  im still rough as hell but im game for a few plants to keep the single cell busy and take my mind off shit.

Health dictates my limits so sadly  i wont be doing  any  GG  this year ,   i will be doing a couple in light dep but this could well be half arsed light dep lol   

Depends if im fit enough to go go cover & uncover at the right times lol      A few misses dont matter too much so we should be ok.   Should be fun anyway.

I will do a few autos and a few full term fems in small pots.     

So i wont be doing the usual bigger grows ,  just a few select plants i really want to do ,  some new and some old favs.  

I will have a sort through the beans and make my mind up shortly ,  get a list on here soon.

• Like 31

Funny I was just looking on interwebs to get some ideas for my greenhouse run this year and up pops this thread. Hope your well @OldFord and I will be following along with interest :smokin:

• Like 2

@OldFord that's genuinely brought a beaming smile to my face mate..... I've had a really tough time of it lately, but feeling your positive approach has really helped me get on the up again. Better get my arse in gear eh? So glad you're feeling up for some light dep action. No doubt I'll be badgering you with dumb ass questions all season. 

Much love and all the best Mon capitan x

• Like 4

Thanks guys    heartfelt  and much appreciated ,:yep:     

It will be a very limited grow and all in small pots ,  poss 3 or 4  fems in light dep  as its silly to waste the space and do less   ,    2 fems on full term that i can leave to their own devices

and  a couple of autos.    

Will give me a nice staggered grow & chop phase so its less graft too.       Small pots so i can get them about easier.

No big ass bushes or 8 footers this year !!       

When i did smoke it was only once or twice a month and normally i like my bud on the heavier side , a nice indica buzz for couch lock / relax and sleep  ,  i dont smoke at all now  and 90% will be for oils / mct  / edibles. 

With the remainder in jars for visitors & spread the love.     Sharing's caring lol  

Im aiming for 2 indica &  1 or 2 sativa leaning plants so i can vary the cooking combos.

After spending over a year searching ,  i finally found another pack of Sagarmatha's Western Winds lurking on a shelf in foreign shores :george:     Just ever so moreish lol  

Previous light dep run of this went very very well ,  the end buds were huge , dense , fluffy , tiny % of leaf.     Awesome indoor bud quality grown outdoors , it literally just crumbled and dusted with my fingers never mind the grinder.    

The flavour profile and the effect are both my own idea of fantastic and i like it .... so im growing it  :yep:    

That leaves me to find 2 indica cultivars for light dep ,  2  full term fems  decide on a few autos .... decisions decisions. 

• Like 11

Glad to see you at it!  A joyful thread, if there ever were one. 

Have at it, dude.  Rub that one brain cell up against the inside of your skull and get to it! 

Hey!  Maybe the robots dropped off another brain cell for you.  That's a 100% increase!  Stellar results, if I do say so myself. lol

All the love and well wishes, Bud!

• Like 2

@OldFord sounds interesting. For me, I'll def be growing Auto Cream Mandarine again. She took everything I threw at her and the final result was just wonderful.  Going for all Auto, but just need to decide on three or four more....

• Like 2

Hi just read your outdoor diary from last season and can't wait to see how your plants turn out this year. I got a question, what do u mean by LIGHT DEP? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 130RMORGA03 said:

Hi just read your outdoor diary from last season and can't wait to see how your plants turn out this year. I got a question, what do u mean by LIGHT DEP? 

Light Dep  =  Light Deprivation       I will physically deprive the outdoor plant of light and manipulate the daylight hours to induce flowering when i want :yep:

Force her to flower 1st June to catch the best sun for cooking and complete before the shit weather  ,  rather than be out in the pissin cold / wet / windy weather ..... BUT it is a commitment and not for all.   

Results speak for themselves and in my own opinions and needs Vs Requirements ... perfect for me.     If you can i strongly advise,   

• Like 4

After having a good look through the bean boxes i have decided on 1 of the full term fems  ,  although it will be placed into light dep as soon as the 1st waves done to get a head start,

SeedStockers  -  Panty Punch  -  i keep seeing great reports and a few face melter comments ... i ran this previously with a view to light depping her but the cold got her on a very early season start and said i would have a go again.    I just couldnt get her to stay happy ,  pics and quite a bit on her in 2021 diary.

So im having a go again as im liking what im hearing :yep:

• Like 4