This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

Colour code we got for it from the vinplate is BJ

BJ P   is Anchor Blue                I have no record of BJ  nor can i find it , even on the Cortina Register   ?              They did use a BJ as a year indicator at one point.           

Im at the hospital now ,  can dig later  ,   or pm me the vin tag details.      

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Pushka said:

@OldFord Which Lilies do you recommend as a distraction?

I use Orientals mate ,  numerous breeders around  , i use De Jaeger as i i dont seem to suffer lily beetle with their ones.   

The heavy musky perfume work wonders in combating our plants aroma.  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Shumroom said:

I think this is the post @OldFord is reefering to:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/425505-is-anyone-else-having-problems-with-the-next/&do=findComment&comment=5817067

I've not checked this out myself yet :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

After disabling whatever the blurb says i could upload pics & tag ,  i couldnt prior to this.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OldFord said:

It will be a arched winged system ,  based around a blue pallet base ,  imagine a clock face ... open 2.45    closed 12 ,  prob a few degrees over so they close with no light leaks so 1 will be slightly smaller than the other to ensure its light proof.    That way i get max daylight ,  water can drain away from inside as it closes.    Simple stuff , using  smaller diameter stainless rod.

This one will be to get me through the run ,  will be developed as & when i got time :yep:         

Ok mate sounds good can't wait to see this system

20 hours ago, Pushka said:

@OldFord Which Lilies do you recommend as a distraction?

Thanks to the advice from @OldFord Ive just taken delivery of numerous oriental Lillies from a company called Harts nursery. They have plenty of choice and even offer up a description of wether or not their scented.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, CustardVape said:

Thanks to the advice from @OldFord Ive just taken delivery of numerous oriental Lillies from a company called Harts nursery. They have plenty of choice and even offer up a description of wether or not their scented.

Welcome mate ,   really good aroma to have about the garden :yep:          Stagger the bulb planting and a little can go a long way , so dot them around the place your growing.    

All the best with it sir & keep us posted :yep:

• Like 4

On 03/03/2023 at 8:23 AM, OldFord said:

Simple stuff

You say that, but it all sounds fiendishly complicated to me! :D

Anyway, best of luck with everything. :yep:

The 1st of this years beans have just been placed in the dirt :yep:

Cali Train Wreck  ,  Pink Cherry Pie  ,   Panty Punch  ,   Purple Pinecone  ,   Purple Diesel Daze.  

2nd lot going in soak next 2 to 3 weeks  -  

SHD x AU  ,   SHD x BBG  ,   Orange Hazeberry Gum  ,   Pink DFG x Gelato x DoSiDos  regs.   

Quite a few Autos to follow next month  , mostly SeedStockers & Sweets.    

Pink DFG & Purple Diesel Daze going into the Wild Card Weed.   

• Like 10

On 07/03/2023 at 2:59 PM, Rustybiff said:

:clapping: Get on!!!

Cheer man ,  i wouldnt get excited lol     Im just filling the usual spaces for a season of extra tough love and i get what i get :yep:

My brothers helping me pot and get them out,  after that .. they are on their own lol         

I was only gonna do a few but it makes snes just to fill the usual spots as i may get something from it.      See how we go mate

• Like 6

We have life in the seedling pots :yep:      No idea what as struggling to see but im seeing little 'un's coming up :george:

Will have a good look tomoz with the big shelock glass ,  rocking the panda look at the mo and its a struggle.   

• Like 4

Totally missed your reply, it's just nice that you've got some seeds in the soil :) it marks the end of winter (at least when this snow clears off, and it's still f'ckin freezing...) 

Hope your Panty Punch does better for you this time round! 

Glad to hear your bro can give you a hand