This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

Sounds like a plan. The drobe shitshow should be done by then. She can go in with the earlies.... I'm getting the proper giddy kipper feeling already. Did you pot up and what size did you finish in??

Potted up once ,  topped twice i think ,  would have been a 10 or 12 ltr final pot ..... expect her to STINK !!!!    She is loud !!!     

• Like 2

Just now, CustardVape said:

Top thread this @OldFord plenty of info , four pages in and it's still January lol

Really buzzing for the season ahead, can't wait!

Im gagging to get on with it mentally  , whether the body feels the same way remains to be seen lol      

I will be a lot easier with just the 1 diary this year too ,  last year was fun lol        Lets hope for a decent run of the sun boys & girls :yep:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

i have been at the hospital , swollen and tender  , feel like shit but cant sleep ,     A bit of Cream Caramel Choocy  & Cuppa soon and force a nod off lol  

Progress wise its all good but i will be in for some minor op;s thats kind of screwed me over on a decent  run this season ,  needs must and wont be fit enough.

So i need to alter my whole selection and approach this year.    

For the last ...5 years or so i have been running a couple of collection packs  from guys on here  ,   a selection of varying outdoor biased cultivars that have been to date 100% reliable.

I put them out  ,  i kind of forget about them as i know they will make it home with ease and as such i rarely speak about them or show them in  the diaries.

This is wrong of me and to be honest i never really gave it much thought and now realise im doing the plants and the guys behind them a dis service.

5 yrs , i think this is my 6th yr , almost sure ,  5yrs of various cultivars outdoors without dramas , all pretty uniform in performance time after time is good going. 

So what better to let me do some growing and let me kind of plant out & leave them to it kind of thing ,  with minimal input and still be almost certain i get a result :yep:

So i will be sparse with updates but will put updates here here to show how we go and hopefully show why they been in the garden for the last 5yrs.  

So for some smaller but bushier plants that offer a modest yield but what it lacks in yield it makes up for in quality :yep:    Shes a garden delight , pretty discrete , the shrubbery look is pretty easy and been in the borders a few times as well as pots and dont stick out.

MWF    Mighty Wonder Fuck

Its been in the back ground in the garden 5 years ,  a solid little outdoor shrub and no dramas ,   wonderful terps  ,   nice effect and very nice inddor type flower from outdoors.

I have run quite a few of Slims creations ,  mwf /  rubber warp ,  GLZ , Z , and a few others but wont name as not seen them mentioned on here ,  i always  get a very favourable result and use them annually with a few of each as my banker gamble ,  not been let down yet.     So the MWF being the smallest will be easier for me to deal with and shall be out this season.  

The other breeders pack was from the talent that is our very own Brock1 ,  i wont tag him ,  as cant anyway ,   im aware hes having some health issues and dont want to annoy him. 

I have run brocks work for the same 7yrs,  and found his breeding to be focused on the outdoor grower , a semi / early / fem approach and has some wonderfully reliable and flavoursome cultivars ,  quite poss the best flavour profile offerings across varying cultivars round in my opinion  ,  always home without drama ,  some rather indoor like flower ,  some wonderful end products and ALWAYS in a jar before the weather thonks about breaking.     Most of his work is compact , garden friendly and pretty discrete  ,  some cultivars offer up lesser yields than the big fems but she quality shines in the end product more than enough to make it well worth it :yep:     

I will be putting Brocks  ShortHazeyDayz creations out and leave them to it ,  and again im almost certain they will romp home with ease with minimal input.

I will be doing  Brocks  SHD x  Auto Ultimate   ,   SHD x  Guerrilla Express   , ShortHazeyDayz Bx1   ,  SHD x Blackberry Gum

All been 100% reliable for the last 5 yrs and i treat them as a banker.    

So thats my lazy get out of jail plan for this year lol      I know i will score with them even giving little to no love.

I am aware Slim is bringing froth a new lot of MWF and a few others,  and will need to get more stock as im on my last beans  this year !   You need to get busy mate lol    

As for Brock ,  i would hope to get another collection pack ,  somehow ,  even through the  forum shop  ??    I wont chase him now as he isnt great but will be hounding him also as im on my last set ,  having given quite a few of my Bocks beans to spread his work and give the guy some light & praise.   

• Like 10

Plus one on the Brock bits brother ford..... I promise to make them at least 8.2% worse than yours mate. Keep yourself healthy and I'm sure you'll smash it regardless dude. .

Looking forward to the auto ultimate and the bbg ones 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/02/2023 at 8:15 PM, OldFord said:

i have been at the hospital , swollen and tender  , feel like shit but cant sleep ,     A bit of Cream Caramel Choocy  & Cuppa soon and force a nod off lol  

Progress wise its all good but i will be in for some minor op;s thats kind of screwed me over on a decent  run this season ,  needs must and wont be fit enough.

So i need to alter my whole selection and approach this year.    

For the last ...5 years or so i have been running a couple of collection packs  from guys on here  ,   a selection of varying outdoor biased cultivars that have been to date 100% reliable.

I put them out  ,  i kind of forget about them as i know they will make it home with ease and as such i rarely speak about them or show them in  the diaries.

This is wrong of me and to be honest i never really gave it much thought and now realise im doing the plants and the guys behind them a dis service.

5 yrs , i think this is my 6th yr , almost sure ,  5yrs of various cultivars outdoors without dramas , all pretty uniform in performance time after time is good going. 

So what better to let me do some growing and let me kind of plant out & leave them to it kind of thing ,  with minimal input and still be almost certain i get a result :yep:

So i will be sparse with updates but will put updates here here to show how we go and hopefully show why they been in the garden for the last 5yrs.  

So for some smaller but bushier plants that offer a modest yield but what it lacks in yield it makes up for in quality :yep:    Shes a garden delight , pretty discrete , the shrubbery look is pretty easy and been in the borders a few times as well as pots and dont stick out.

MWF    Mighty Wonder Fuck

Its been in the back ground in the garden 5 years ,  a solid little outdoor shrub and no dramas ,   wonderful terps  ,   nice effect and very nice inddor type flower from outdoors.

I have run quite a few of Slims creations ,  mwf /  rubber warp ,  GLZ , Z , and a few others but wont name as not seen them mentioned on here ,  i always  get a very favourable result and use them annually with a few of each as my banker gamble ,  not been let down yet.     So the MWF being the smallest will be easier for me to deal with and shall be out this season.  

The other breeders pack was from the talent that is our very own Brock1 ,  i wont tag him ,  as cant anyway ,   im aware hes having some health issues and dont want to annoy him. 

I have run brocks work for the same 7yrs,  and found his breeding to be focused on the outdoor grower , a semi / early / fem approach and has some wonderfully reliable and flavoursome cultivars ,  quite poss the best flavour profile offerings across varying cultivars round in my opinion  ,  always home without drama ,  some rather indoor like flower ,  some wonderful end products and ALWAYS in a jar before the weather thonks about breaking.     Most of his work is compact , garden friendly and pretty discrete  ,  some cultivars offer up lesser yields than the big fems but she quality shines in the end product more than enough to make it well worth it :yep:     

I will be putting Brocks  ShortHazeyDayz creations out and leave them to it ,  and again im almost certain they will romp home with ease with minimal input.

I will be doing  Brocks  SHD x  Auto Ultimate   ,   SHD x  Guerrilla Express   , ShortHazeyDayz Bx1   ,  SHD x Blackberry Gum

All been 100% reliable for the last 5 yrs and i treat them as a banker.    

So thats my lazy get out of jail plan for this year lol      I know i will score with them even giving little to no love.

I am aware Slim is bringing froth a new lot of MWF and a few others,  and will need to get more stock as im on my last beans  this year !   You need to get busy mate lol    

As for Brock ,  i would hope to get another collection pack ,  somehow ,  even through the  forum shop  ??    I wont chase him now as he isnt great but will be hounding him also as im on my last set ,  having given quite a few of my Bocks beans to spread his work and give the guy some light & praise.   

I am pretty sure you will get your hands on a few more of my offering mate. I am glad to hear your felling better and have plenty of fight left in you.

Don't worry about these little plant of mine. We don't want you over doing things after surgery you don't have to. I can say that if you plant and leave these you will go back to some nice buds still. They were breed from plants grown in this way for a long time. I have to treat them mean so only genetics that can handle the 54-45lat harsh weather are the only ones I am selecting from. Nothing but a cage is how I start selecting. It's nature who always makes the best selection. However I have noticed nature like turps to. Generally speaking rat and rabbits eat the stronger smelling seedlings. I make a second selection in a greenhouse just for terps. Anyway looking forward to your grow again :cheers:

• Like 6

@brock1 oldford kindly gifted me some of your beans to go in the garden (I like to plant at the same time as him, so I can bug the shit out of him). Hope I do them justice, and great to see you back on the boards matey

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

@brock1 oldford kindly gifted me some of your beans to go in the garden (I like to plant at the same time as him, so I can bug the shit out of him). Hope I do them justice, and great to see you back on the boards matey

I am pretty sure you will do them justice. Their's over a decade outdoor growing selections went into these. For a outdoor grow their pretty fool proff for our rough northern climate. Good luck with your grow. Your in for a treat :hippy:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, brock1 said:

I am pretty sure you will get your hands on a few more of my offering mate. I am glad to hear your felling better and have plenty of fight left in you.

Don't worry about these little plant of mine. We don't want you over doing things after surgery you don't have to. I can say that if you plant and leave these you will go back to some nice buds still. They were breed from plants grown in this way for a long time. I have to treat them mean so only genetics that can handle the 54-45lat harsh weather are the only ones I am selecting from. Nothing but a cage is how I start selecting. It's nature who always makes the best selection. However I have noticed nature like turps to. Generally speaking rat and rabbits eat the stronger smelling seedlings. I make a second selection in a greenhouse just for terps. Anyway looking forward to your grow again :cheers:

Cheers for swinging by and the kind words mate.     I have confidence in them ,  never missed a beat for me so far :george: 

Its more i dont want to neglect them lol    Mainly as i have a few surgeries to come and not really knowing the timings or how the old body is going to handle it but i WONT miss a seasons opportunity !  Would be more angry at myself for not having a go even if it is half arsed.      More in it for the challenge than the rewards as i cant smoke again , so everything i produce will go into mct / oil / edibles .... almost a waste mate.     See how we go sir.        

• Like 2

I have now got my schedules for further treatment and upcoming op's ,  i wont be playing light dep by looks of it  :wallbash:

I really dont want to miss out on the chance of filling the jars with medicine ,  just seems a wasted opportunity to not get some good sat leaning end product to go into broad spectrum cbd.

So im looking at options to let me produce something  ,  chances of a good sat finishing and being mature enough is highly unlikely so i am not looking at thinking outside the box :yep:

A 12v batt , solar charger , 12v servo motors with some pulleys and wires ,  add in a timer and what could be an automated covering  / uncovering  .... i hear you laughing lol 

I have time on my hands whilst on daily hospital visits & treatments ,  so the planning has commenced and sourcing some bits , will order some bits tonight.   

• Like 9

Ahh nothing beats a bit of DIY wizardry, sounds like something that would be out of my skill set but can't wait to see you do it marra :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, OldFord said:

A 12v batt , solar charger , 12v servo motors with some pulleys and wires ,  add in a timer and what could be an automated covering  / uncovering 

now that would be cool as fuck mate, i'll look forward to seeing that, i love a bit of heath robinson :)

• Like 3