This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

36 minutes ago, OldFord said:

In the words of the A Teams Hannibal Smith ... I love it when a plan comes together :yep:  lol      

You know I said not many seeds maybe 20? Well I am wrong their's well over a 100 so might send some in as untested one time 10 packs only limited edition subbie seeds next week :guitar: shame to let them go to waste & i only need around 20 seeds. :v:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, brock1 said:

You know I said not many seeds maybe 20? Well I am wrong their's well over a 100 so might send some in as untested one time 10 packs only limited edition subbie seeds next week :guitar: shame to let them go to waste & i only need around 20 seeds. :v:

Ye of little faith lol          Now that's a plan sir  :yep:       There will def be some happy people with that  mate  :george:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Ye of little faith lol          Now that's a plan sir  :yep:       There will def be some happy people with that  mate  :george:

I will send them as regular seeds because their selfed & from past experience that gives a high chance of males showing up in these :v:

• Like 2

I have spent the last few hours titivating the garden girls and they look pukka :george:  

All have now been topped ,  the slime brigade topped 2 for me the other say but seems to be a clean munch and should be ok.

The fems are now in their final places ,  just need the sun to come out & do its ting !!!     At some point lol       

All 5 fems are rocking good ,  could be a few more but unsure until they show sex -  2 of  Brocks SHD Bx1    ,   2 of  Paniks Pink DFG's.     

Oh i forgot .... 2 more of Brocks  Orange Hazeberry Gum hiding in the greenhouse as only a week or so old.     

Autos will come out the greenhouse next week and then its a season of tough love ,   as of tomoz i wont be around for a bit ,  it is what it is :yep:

• Like 11

hello all, 

our good friend @OldFord is feeling a little tender n hopefully on road to recovery and asked me to share these photos from his lovely lush garden. little ones are autos and biguns are fems. sorry I can't share any more info I don't know. 

large.IMG-20230518-WA0003.jpglarge.IMG-20230518-WA0004.jpglarge.IMG-20230518-WA0005.jpglarge.IMG-20230518-WA0006.jpg

just to be these are all old ford hard work and lovely greens.  very jealous great guy and great gardener. 

much love all. 

gg

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 15

Looking absolutely beautiful in the midday sun. 

All the love to @OldFord :hippy:. If you speak to him again let him know I've finally got the new fuel pump in the Mondeo. She goes like shit off a shovel now. 

• Like 4

Don't think I've ever communicated with @OldFord but have watched his garden escapades each coming season.

One of our own is the man.

Best wishes and good vibes sent from me.

• Like 5

Looks like old Ford is still managing to get some meds growing even with his health problems. Wishing him a speedy recovery he's a really good guy & as gained my respect over the seasons growing & every encounter with him. Look after yourself @OldFord :hippy:

• Like 4

Wishing you all the best me old mucker..

Your 1 of the good ones mush, a real genuine fella.. hope you recover well and come back strong @OldFord

• Like 5

little bit of an update from the man himself @OldFord

More a case of my bruvs moved them about and i got no idea.   Square pots were Sags - purple pinecone , cali train wreck ,  seedstockers  panty punch.    Round big uns -  purple diesel daze ,   Brocks OHG ,   Brocks SHD Bx1      But really got no idea whats what.   
Other than the OHG as for some reason i got 2 out of 1  !???  
Def 2 of diff age & size in one pot.   
Look decent from pics so im happy.

• Like 8