This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

8 hours ago, latitude54 said:

@OldFord what lat are you at mate? Would love to be chucking some beans in soil but can’t help feeling it’s a bit too early up here. 

52.5 mate         Im early ,  im actually behind as normally pop 1st match   ,   bring them on for wk ,  pot up and out into the greenhouse with the dpmes on & sitting on poly blocks.   

I wouldnt bother just yet :yep:      Still some hard frosts to come.   Unless you can keep them warm / greenhouse  / cloche.   

• Like 4

!00% germ rate :yep:      Everything above soil ,  a few lagging.   

SeedStockers Panty Punch all 1st to come up.     

I fed the birds ,  had a walk around  ,  the place is a mess as i cant stay out to play with it being too cold,   

i mentioned having a plant still out on another thread ,  i do :yep:      Its up right has a few buds still on slender branches but its dead lol      RGSC Super 61   

I did grab pics , see if i can upload them ,  if not i may be able to sort another way , will get them up lol   

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 7

38 minutes ago, OldFord said:

I wouldnt bother just yet :yep:      Still some hard frosts to come.   Unless you can keep them warm / greenhouse  / cloche.

Ill be employing the plastic greenhouse again this summer but as you mentioned,.. still some hard frosts to come and a glorified plastic bag isn’t going to protect from that. lol  

I do actually have a Critical Sour Diesel in the garden already.. It’s very dead. :ghost:

• Like 2

Late to the party as ever but looks like things are just getting going so happy days. Good luck with the coming season good sir. 

• Like 5

All the beans i put down have all come up ,  im done now ,  i have more than enough to keep my old ass busy ,  i wont be adding any further fems.

I would love to but it will be half arsed and wont do the plants justice or their breeders ,  so its the fems i have now and then a few autos later.   

• Like 4

On 18/01/2023 at 10:27 AM, OldFord said:

Old School Genetics Strawberry Mist

Glad you decided to give her a run mate, looking forward to seeing how it does under the sun. 

• Like 1

Just now, MindSoup said:

Glad you decided to give her a run mate, looking forward to seeing how it does under the sun. 

I have 8 fems all standing upright and looking happy mate ,   I have a few i really wanted to run alongside them but i value the beans too much lol   

I know its going to be a half arsed run ,  wont be around / in & out hospital ,  need to keep out of sunlight for a bit also after the last op ,  so its love 'em and leave em style grow ,  hence not wanting to waste good beans ,  like Brocks AU  , Slims Zeul ,   would be wrong to neglect things like those in my eyes.    

I have   Strawberry Mist  , Pink Cherry Pie , Panty Punch , Purple Pinecone , Cali Train Wreck ,  Purple Diesel Daze , Black Leb. 

Prob be the Strawberry Mist ,  Cali Train Wreck  , Black Leb in light dep  ,  got room for a few more but i want to try get the Black Leb to fill the rest of the space.

A few autos later when the suns out to play.      Other than that im done and what will be will be :george:   

• Like 5

Really looking forward to the light dep ladies dude, sun grown sativas in the UK something to aspire to in the future for sure. I've got a proper pipe dream about having a fully climate controlled GH with automated blackout shades, hopefully one day it might come to fruition. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Have you tried Firefox mate I'm not having any issues with it chrome's terrible.

Not yet mate ,  im kinda clue less when it comes to pc's ,   im going to try with an ipad to see if that works ,  if that dont work then i need to bring in external help.

Thanks for the tip ,  will have a look and if i cant sort it out then m sure theres someone in our pensioners group that can have someone assist :yep:   

Was hoping the site would have the issues fixed or even some feedback .....

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Really looking forward to the light dep ladies dude, sun grown sativas in the UK something to aspire to in the future for sure. I've got a proper pipe dream about having a fully climate controlled GH with automated blackout shades, hopefully one day it might come to fruition. 

Will be a challenge this year for me but i get what i get mate :yep:

I start in the greenhouse as im normally too early to leave them outdoors but i dont like the greenhouse for a full grow ,  poss if it was fully sorted / rigged but i much prefer to be under the sun and in the open air ,   i see the fancy greenhouse as not really being much diff from an indoor groom ,  think more challenging under the sun in the open for me.  

Each to their own and as long as we are all growing :george:    

• Like 1

Yeah TBF just a frame with the blackout curtains would be good, the thought of them sitting enclosed in stagnant, cold, damp air does worry me a bit mind. How do you get round that issue? Keep them enclosed for as short a time as possible I suppose? 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Yeah TBF just a frame with the blackout curtains would be good, the thought of them sitting enclosed in stagnant, cold, damp air does worry me a bit mind. How do you get round that issue? Keep them enclosed for as short a time as possible I suppose? 

Not stagnancy at all mate :yep:      I use fine mesh overlaid with blaclout material and the wind whistles all the way through ,  the plants will dance & sway as if they were outdoors.

Ran long flowers no dramas ,  airflow is fine.       I use a top cap of weed suppressor material to offer a waterproof element and stop the water dripping onto the tops.  

In fact the wind passes through so easily i need to weight it down lol        I can leave them in prolonged dark periods also.    

• Like 3

That's genius mate, what material do you use?

Your definitely going to have to show us some pictures of your light dep rig.

• Like 2