This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

It's absolutely gorgeous mate, sat in the pagoda right now with the smell wafting over me. Oh yeah there's definitely a few spots to hide the odd plant, I did have one in the the veg patch a few years back, but I think it got a lot bigger than they where expecting lol

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

@MindSoup     Im sure some of Brocks BBG or OHG would hide away nicely in there lol          

The perfume is incredible :george:        Mines is wafting around my front room at the mo  , the suns hiding and it looks like it my rain any sec ,  so the cooler damp is is perfect for amplifying the roses perfume , also got quite a bit of honeysuckle & jasmine interwoven through everything ,  it sure does niff nice :yep:

• Like 4

I will be removing a plant from the garden today  ...... sadly  Brock's SHD Bx1 .... is a dude :wallbash:     My luck ,  i had a 50 / 50 shot and not meant to be.

Shame as its a real good looking plant ,  shit happens ,  poss throw another 1 direct into the dirt in the greenhouse and see how we go ... pref a girl this time lol    

Pollen anyone !?  lol     

• Like 7

I had the same happen with one on my windowsill last year. Absolute beauty of a plant, but unfortunately nowhere to keep him to collect the pollen. 

• Like 1

A few updates and some pics.    More roses just emerging , yes all diseased lol  but they smell awesome and i can fix the issues soon... when im allowed out to play lol   

I have had to pull Brock's  SHD Bx1 from the garden and it is a dude ,  shame as its a stunning plant !     Will get another into soak straight away and my brother can assist with planting.  

Bruv -  if your reading this ..... thank you :yep:     My brother is anti drugs,  dont drink or smoke cigs let alone my plants ,  cheers for helping ... plus if you didnt ... i wont do your shitty VW's lol 

Anyway some diseased roses ,  a plant with balls,  some SeedStocker goodness and the Wild Card Purple Diesel Daze from Europa Seeds -  very very impressed.   

large_002.JPGlarge_003.JPGlarge_004.JPGlarge_005.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_006.JPGlarge_010.JPG

SHD Vx1    sadly a dude lol    I will get another going ,  such a shame as shes a real squat little pwer house !

large_012.JPGlarge_013.JPGlarge_011.JPGlarge_014.JPG

Wild Card  -   Purple Diesel Daze      classy girl and got big hopes for her !

large_034.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_035.JPG

RGSC  Pink Cherry Pie -  splayed a tad more with more to come ,  will keep bending til im happy.    tied with gardening wire.   

large_030.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_031.JPG#

Dutch Passion Shaman ,   just been potted up into 30 ltrs , topped and seems very happy !      Smells really really fruity :) 

large_027.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPG

SeedStockers Panty Punch .... a big greasy stink monster !!!     Happy . healthy and honks :)   

large_019.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_020.JPG

Auto Mandarin Panties -  a real classy stunning auto ,  wonderful slender structure , thin leaf , real citrus aroma and in flower ,  highly impressed

large_016.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_018.JPG

Panty Punch Cuttings courtesy of the slime brigade !!    Happy / healthy and getting going .... stink just like mummy !

large_023.JPG

SeedStockers Gorilla Glue Auto -  a right short / squat stocky bruiser , its solid !!!     Very impressed and 1 of the few autos left.  

large_024.JPGlarge_025.JPG

large_026.JPG

SeedStockers Gelato 41  ..... i messed her up last year with npt being fit enough to deal with her. . . .here we go again !     I shall prevail 

large_022.JPG

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 13

• 2 weeks later...

Morning boys & girls  , one hopes your gardens are green & happily thriving !   

My limited offerings this year has been drastically reduced as im just not fit enough , taken a bit to get it into my thick skull , so i have off loaded quite a few of the girls to members of the pensioners growing group.

I will get updates as they progress but i wont be growing them and will make this clear.  

So i finally gave in to the struggling efforts and have passed on the following  -  

Wild Card Entrant   Purple Diesel Daze  -  will be light dep'd in a garden by an old girl.     Will get updates. 

The big Panty Punch  -  is now indoors in a tent and been flipped.     Apologies Mark ,  i do have 2 small cuttings and will flower these to try make it up to you.   Will get updates. 

Sagarmatha  Cali Train Wreck  -   Sadly i struggled to move this big girl and she is now in the same tent as the big Panty Punch.      Will get updates 

UGORG No Names -  i had 3 No Names from an old pack left , were coming on lovely but now indoors.

The 2 big garden girls that went indoors together  .... he was running 8 of Sag's  NL' fems and had just cropped .... my 2 girls filled his entire tent lol      

I have kept the Sag Purple Pinecone and she is now in light dep ,  as is Paniks Pink Cherry Pie.    My brother & members of the group assisting with light dep as i cant manage it. 

I have also kept Brocks  -  Orange Hazeberry Gum  &  SHD x AU  -  no real input needed and they will be fine doing their thing.   

2 cuts of SeedStockers Panty Punch  ,  a Gelato 41  ,  a Gorilla Glue auto ,  Mandarin Panties auto ,  Stick Fingerz auto.

a Sweets Cream Mandy auto and a few Dutch Passions bits , namely ,  a Euforia auto ,  Shaman fem.

also 2 of Real Gorilla Seeds   Pink DFG x Gelato x Do Si Dos regs doing very well in the greenhouse and due a pot up.    

So i have a few girls dotted about ,  some could well be dudes , we shall see.       

But im growing !!!  :george:       Will def put some bud into the group haul  for MCT / Oils and will have some for the jars :yep:    So its sad but not the end lol    

I hope your girls are going well folks. 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 14

5 hours ago, OldFord said:

Morning boys & girls  , one hopes your gardens are green & happily thriving !   

My limited offerings this year has been drastically reduced as im just not fit enough , taken a bit to get it into my thick skull , so i have off loaded quite a few of the girls to members of the pensioners growing group.

I will get updates as they progress but i wont be growing them and will make this clear.  

So i finally gave in to the struggling efforts and have passed on the following  -  

Wild Card Entrant   Purple Diesel Daze  -  will be light dep'd in a garden by an old girl.     Will get updates. 

The big Panty Punch  -  is now indoors in a tent and been flipped.     Apologies Mark ,  i do have 2 small cuttings and will flower these to try make it up to you.   Will get updates. 

Sagarmatha  Cali Train Wreck  -   Sadly i struggled to move this big girl and she is now in the same tent as the big Panty Punch.      Will get updates 

UGORG No Names -  i had 3 No Names from an old pack left , were coming on lovely but now indoors.

The 2 big garden girls that went indoors together  .... he was running 8 of Sag's  NL' fems and had just cropped .... my 2 girls filled his entire tent lol      

I have kept the Sag Purple Pinecone and she is now in light dep ,  as is Paniks Pink Cherry Pie.    My brother & members of the group assisting with light dep as i cant manage it. 

I have also kept Brocks  -  Orange Hazeberry Gum  &  SHD x AU  -  no real input needed and they will be fine doing their thing.   

2 cuts of SeedStockers Panty Punch  ,  a Gelato 41  ,  a Gorilla Glue auto ,  Mandarin Panties auto ,  Stick Fingerz auto.

a Sweets Cream Mandy auto and a few Dutch Passions bits , namely ,  a Euforia auto ,  Shaman fem.

also 2 of Real Gorilla Seeds   Pink DFG x Gelato x Do Si Dos regs doing very well in the greenhouse and due a pot up.    

So i have a few girls dotted about ,  some could well be dudes , we shall see.       

But im growing !!!  :george:       Will def put some bud into the group haul  for MCT / Oils and will have some for the jars :yep:    So its sad but not the end lol    

I hope your girls are going well folks. 

I have said this over & over like a broken record already but stop apologising. We are all heading into the pensioner's grow group. Atleast I don't thing anyone is getting younger :no: so your not alone. I started with over 100 seedlings this years & now I have around 25 small stunted plant because that all I have the time & space for this year. Not my biggest year for numbers by a long shot and when all is done I will maybe harvest 4-8 plant's. I do it because I like to & have for the last 24yr. When I see a little stressed out bud on stick plant I don't see like others that look to get perfection. I see the beauty in the imperfections to. Anyway my point is little steps just like big steps are all still walking to a goal. People who take big step also take bigger falls to. Be proud of that & never apologise when you haven’t given up. I think most here are just proud to see your still going after all the stuff your going through with your health. Anyway stay safe & look after yourself first & foremost.  No putting a motor & that disability scooter of yours :med::hippy:

• Like 11

1 minute ago, brock1 said:

I have said this over & over like a broken record already but stop apologising. We are all heading into the pensioner's grow group. Atleast I don't thing anyone is getting younger :no: so your not alone. I started with over 100 seedlings this years & now I have around 25 small stunted plant because that all I have the time & space for this year. Not my biggest year for numbers by a long shot and when all is done I will maybe harvest 4-8 plant's. I do it because I like to & have for the last 24yr. When I see a little stressed out bud on stick plant I don't see like others that look to get perfection. I see the beauty in the imperfections to. Anyway my point is little steps just like big steps are all still walking to a goal. People who take big step also take bigger falls to. Be proud of that & never apologise when you haven’t given up. I think most here are just proud to see your still going after all the stuff your going through with your health. Anyway stay safe & look after yourself first & foremost.  No putting a motor & that disability scooter of yours :med::hippy:

Cheers mate ,  its pride  ...that and being hard headed lol       I thought i would be fine and get right back into it and now im actually realising im not !   

Was a hard decision and for me i felt like i had been beaten , poss even embarressment at having to give into it ,  anyway the deeds done and more plants have left but at least they are out within my group of growers so i can see them and get updates , so thats a bonus.      Also felt like im letting people down that supplied beans but in reality health comes first. 

The plants i have got will carry on and what will be will be :yep:            At least i got help with the light dep so at least thats a start mate.   

No chance of modifying anything !!  Especially as Mrs OF has locked the garage ...with her own padlock lol     She even has the mobile i use for all the customers & their cars lol  

Im on lockdown ...all over again !   Even Bass Cats sulking as his big bass bins are in the workshop and he has to settle for a little bass bin in the music room /// poor fur baby slumming it lol 

• Like 6

I totally agree but I think that just shows what a respectful fella you are oldford..

I'm sure whoever supplied the beans is more concerned about your well being than anything else, and if there not, well I won't give my opinion on that 1..

Your a good old stick mate and anyone who has known you long enough on here will know you wouldn't give up your plants unless it was an absolute last resort..

Time to be a bit selfish mate and think about yourself and your health. Don't beat yourself up mucker your doing your best..

Now get those feet up your recovery is the most important thing here :yep:

• Like 10

A quick update on whats left in the garden after outing a good few.

I have had help from my brother who has -  potted up  / strted some seedlings / generally just helping out ,  hes an anti smoker lol      No cigs / hates our stuff , but hes helping :yep:

The pics are ropey as i cant really bend over /  its been pretty wet here and plants are soaked  /  shots were taken early this morning as it was overcast but i can only get out if theres no sun / greenhouse stuff is shaded due to shading nets up.   

Everything looks very healthy ,  i must admit the hay medium is getting my arse out a hole this year as i aint fit enough to be out feeding or lavishing love on the girsl but they do seem happy.

The newer planted stuff is in Jacks Magic as my brother had no clue on using my medium / where it was so its in generic compo.   See how it plays.  

Light dep has commenced on a Sagarmatha Purple Pinecone and an RGSC Pink Cherry Pie , both look happy and lets see how we go.   

So im pretty happy , would be happier if i could get out to play more but with the sun blazing im stuck indoors for now anyway.   

Pics of whats left /  whats new and general progress :yep:

First up  ,  Dutch Passion Shaman ,   for a plant thats supposedly 89% Sativa according to DP's site ..... im not seeing it lol     Big fat stinky indica with a strange fruity note underneath !

Happy & healthy , i have the large one and the small one is in another of our groups garden.     Very happy with them for now.   

For the cat lovers -    MRS No Name sneaking in the action and following me as usual  ,  settled right in and been my shadow :george:

Hhmmmm Sativa you say lollol   

large_017.JPG

large_018.JPG

large_012.JPGlarge_011.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_022.JPGlarge_020.JPG

Next up  -       2 of the plants i gave to members of our group,  

Left is SeedStockers Panty Punch        Right is Sag's Cali Train Wreck.   Now flipped as of monday and seem happy ,  just been misted  so droopy and wet.

Sitting in a heated sand bed and seems to work well.   

large_023.JPG

Next up  -    RGSC  Pink DFG x Gelato x Do Si Dos  regs.     

Both seem to be happy & healthy ,  both segregated from the girls ... just in case lol         Happy with both and see how it plays out.

large_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_030.JPG

Next up -   SeedStockers  Panty Punch cuttings -    the slime brigade helped donate some cuttings.    Both look happy / healthy and ticking along nicely , both have a good deep aroma and looking forward to trying these !   Messed up last years with too early . cold start ,  this year i had to give the big girls away as i couldnt water / care for them so im KEEPING these2 lol  

large_031.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_034.JPG

Next up -   SeedStockers  Gelato 41 -   a recent addition ,   again i meeded up last years with too early / cold a start ,  so here we go again :yep:

Happy & healthy and ticking along nicely.   

large_035.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_037.JPG

Next up -    Brocks SHD x AU -    looking happy & healthy and coming along nicely.   a late plant out but im confident :george:    Looking forward to that unique terp profile :yep:

large_038.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_040.JPG

Next up -   Brocks  OHG   -    Now this is not how you do it !!!!! :wassnnme:       A little seedling appeared a good few weeks later in the OHG pot , glad i went large pot ! ,   sadly by the time i seen it ... it was way too late to resolve it as the mature one was in flower and i didnt want to disturb anything !   

So we have 2 plants in 1 pot ,  1 in full flower and 1 commencing lol      The youngest has SHOT way up to get light and both seem happy if a tad cramped,   i had them thinned a little but reluctant as in full flower ,  smells are glorious !!      Very keen to see how this works out 

large_041.JPGlarge_042.JPGlarge_043.JPGlarge_044.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_046.JPGlarge_047.JPGlarge_048.JPG

Next up  -   SeedStockers   Mandarin Panties auto.     Very slender girl , very classy and holds herself nicely :george:      She well into flower and def got citrus aromas ,  seems happy & healthy and will keep her ticking along.    Shes loving the sun.      Quite a discreet girl if you want to do garden runs.   

large_049.JPGlarge_052.JPGlarge_051.JPGlarge_050.JPG

Next up   -  Light Dep Tents.      I was wanting to go automated this year but i was flat on my ass lol     So its a pensioner collective /  my brothers knock up :yep:

Its an old plastic greenhouse wrapped in curtain lining blackout material and a top cap of weed suppressor to hold off the heavy rain but remain breathable :george:

Its doing the job regardless of the tape coming undone in places lol     Its all stapled and hot glues on the seams so it will be fine,  theres my old val one in the next set of pics too ,  that will come ito use with some of the other fems in next few wks.   

large_075.JPGlarge_074.JPGlarge_015.JPG

large_013.JPG

Next up -     RGSC Pink Cherry Pie   -  VERY stinky lol      Shes got a real real deep funk :george:    A touch of fruity underneath but shes loud !!

Shes also happy & healthy and into her 1st wk in light dep in the oval dep chamber in the background.       Very happy with her. 

large_016.JPGlarge_056.JPGlarge_055.JPGlarge_054.JPGlarge_053.JPG

large_076.JPGlarge_077.JPGlarge_016.JPG

Next Up -   SeedStockers    Gorilla Glue auto  -   the original ones got slug eaten ...this is my kast bean and thought i could try make it up to Mark lol   

Anyway shes well into flower and see how we go.    A real stocky auto ,  very well structured and in full swing  ,  keep her happy and all should be well ,  no real odoud at the min but see how it plays. 

large_068.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_070.JPG

Next up -   Sweets  Mandy auto  -   a season just wouldnt be a season without some mandy :wub:      A baby but seems happy & healthy 

large_057.JPGlarge_059.JPG

Next up   - Dutch Passions Euforia -    hopefully it wont get slug abused this year !!     A rather pokey auto !    Strongest auto i have tried by a bit !

Also the loudest / skunkiest / smelliest auto i have ran lol      Hoping for big tings :george:     Just a baby at the mo.  

large_060.JPGlarge_061.JPG

Next up -   Super Sativa Seed Club  / Dutch Passion  Black Leb.     

I just had to run this again !!!     Supermodel looks ,  female bodybuilder structure ,  rainbow colours ,  perfume not aroma !!!      Stunning plant and wickedly flavoursome smoke :george:

Quite a heavy head effect !     I loved this girl so much shes back for another run :yep:      Just a baby ,  happy / healthy and see how it plays. 

large_062.JPGlarge_063.JPG

Next Up -   SeedStockers   Sticky Fingerz auto -   sadly a replcement for the originals that got slug munched.     My last bean so thought another one to try make it up to mark lol  

large_064.JPGlarge_065.JPG

A greenhouse shot -  tommy's  /  cuc's  ,  copious cat mint for the fur babies .... keeps Bass Cat off my plants lol       Both Mrs No Name & Bass Cat love the mint ,  got pots all over and some in borders ,  if it saves my girls ..its worth it lol    

large_066.JPGlarge_067.JPG

Finally -   Sagarmathas Purple Pinecone ,   happy & healthy and 1wk into light dep.            Areal stinky girl and im very happy with her ,  a tad sat leaning for my tatse but we shall see ! 

Last couple i have done have been very indica leaning ,  supose pheno variation will play out :george:

large_071.JPGlarge_072.JPGlarge_073.JPG

Well thats your lot for now folks    :yep:    Well at least until the sun hides again and i can get out to play lol     

I hope your gardens  & plots are green & lush :wub:

• Like 10

Im tender today ,  suffering a tad ,  not sleeping and generally feel shite   , 

a play in the garden whilst happily soothed b Cream Caramel choccy ,   been an great day ,  thoroughly enjoyed  :yep: 

Plants all looking healthy  ,  despite abuse  / neglect  / no feed /    im really happy with them  ,  for now anyway lol     

Lets see how we go .       looking forward to see it all play out and a happy old boy here tonight 

More cream caramel chocccy ,   and chill   :yep:     Peruse some of the plant porn on here  :yep:

• Like 7

Fuck only just spotted all those lovely pictures. Plants are looking really happy dude, should have yourself a banging stash by the end of the season. Your mates going to have a absolutely jungle on his hand with those 2 trees. 

Big fan of Jack's Magic over here :wassnnme:lol.  It is actually good compo as well though, not a scratch on that hay stuff though. Remind me again how you make it? 

• Like 2