This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

@Revive   Soz mate i forgot to reply ,  was struggling with all the text last night and forgot to reply mate

House move wise ...im living in cardboard city lol    Boxes stacked around the place with the most essential stuff , the rest is in storage so we are good to go.  

We whittled it down to a few properties ,  travelled miiiiiles and viewed a few then got it down to 2  of which 1 flooeded so was instantly rejected by Mrs OF

The other we both were keen on went to a family member of the residents :wallbash:

The mrs has been continuing with the search but i been in no state to travel / view  / check the lay of the land so to speak.

So in short ... we could move tomoz as pretty much fully packed up ,  no chain and not worried about selling here to afford the move ,  i will resume looking too when im fit enough to travel again.  

I can kick beans off here and carry on  ,  just means i may need to transport some bigger plants in a van and that dont bother me :yep:      

Will mess things up in the breeeding side of things but as i will be going indoors too at the new place its not all doom & gloom ,  as long as im growing something :george:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

So in short ... we could move tomoz as pretty much fully packed up ,  no chain and not worried about selling here to afford the move ,

Hopefully it all works out for you mucker..

I can imagine it's a pita living out of boxes and more stress than you need right now so fingers crossed its sorted sooner rather than later :v:

• Like 1

As my season is now officially over i want to say a huge Thank You to all you wonderful boys & girls offering encouragement / support / just rippin the piss lol and lots of kind words  :yep:

A big Thank yuo to @Seedstockers-Mark  ,  @Antonio_DutchPassion  ,  @panik  ,  @brock1  for the beans & genetics   :wub:    Thanks guys :yep:

See you all for a wonderful 2024 season :wub:         

7 weeks to go and i start wetting beans again :yes:     Get the light dep fems started !!    

Good luck people

• Like 9

Big thanks to you too @OldFord :thumsup: I've learned that whatever we send your way is in good hands!

I'm also glad to read that everything went well and you're slowly getting back up again, hopefully the speech will come back soon!:yep:

I cannot imagine how it must feel to not be able to speak, would probably be very annoying from time to time.

Anyway, you know what they say, there is light (and sound) at the end of the tunnel, I'm sure you'll get that back on track too:smoke:

Thanks for the 2023 outdoor season and let's get you well geared for the 2024 season, we are again looking forward to it mate! :rockon:

Just a few more weeks...

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Thanks mate  @Antonio_DutchPassion       Im not bad thanks and slowly getting there :yep:        

The lack of a voice pleases the wife  lol      Yeah it can be a pain in the arse at times but you do get used to it and can now rapid fire text lol  

Yeah im def plqying this season :yes:         I cant / dont smoke anything and all my herb now ends up in  oil / butter.

The season is indeed rapifdly approaching and the excitement is beginning to build :yep:  

More than happy to run some DP in the garden  :yep:

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 6