This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

3 hours ago, MindSoup said:

That's genius mate, what material do you use?

Your definitely going to have to show us some pictures of your light dep rig.

Its just a single layer blackout material ,  think its intended for curtain linings mate    I normally buy from Dunelms but last year i got the same material from fleabay for less.  

Theres pics of my spare single plant ,  normally Cream Caramel frame in This Years Offerings 2021 on page 2.   

Basic frame a single layer of blackout & top cap  ,  i had 2 plants in there and use it as a spare now , the newer one is bigger at 6 plants but still the same ali frame work.   

Cheap but effective mate :yep:     I strip them at year end and pack the material away ,  3rd year on the material now and still looks good.   

• Like 4

Sounds pretty simple, I'll definitely be building something similar when I have my own garden. Probably wouldn't be too hard to rig one up to open/close automatically.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The fems for this seasons run are settled in the greenohouse and looking pretty happy for now  :yep:      

I have 6 auto cultivars all in the dirt at the mo , should see some heads coming up in next day or so :george:     

• Like 6

Fems out in the greenhouse   -   

Panty Punch   ,   Purple Pinecone   ,    Cali Train Wreck    ,  Pink Cherry Pie   ,   Purple Diesel Daze   ,  Short Days Bx1 

• Like 7

Im seeing life in the auto seedlings that i have going :yep:      Will leave them covered and have a look tomoz ,  but def signs of little un's in the pots  :george:

• Like 6

I had a look in the auto seed pots and 100%  life :george:          12 sewn and 12 up .... happy days :yep:       Not all for me ,  sharing's caring :yep:

A bit of good fortune for a change !      Im happy

• Like 7

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

I had a look in the auto seed pots and 100%  life :george:          12 sewn and 12 up .... happy days :yep:       Not all for me ,  sharing's caring :yep:

A bit of good fortune for a change !      Im happy

Great news!! Gives me faith in my Seedstocker autos. Im stiill holding off germing them until the start of May though...:smokin:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, CustardVape said:

Great news!! Gives me faith in my Seedstocker autos. Im stiill holding off germing them until the start of May though...:smokin:

Its not often i score 10%  ,  but this time im on a winner mate :yep:        I just seen we have a decent spell of weather due and thought i would try make the most of it :george:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The fems will all be outside under the sun by the weekend  ,   the autos will move into the greenhouse and they can all fend for themselves after that lol    

A season of tough love !!         Just leaves a couple of regs to go out in june.         

Fems looking happy , autos too ..... all we need is sunshine lol  

• Like 10

On 25/04/2023 at 10:30 AM, OldFord said:

the autos will move into the greenhouse and they can all fend for themselves after that lol    

A season of tough love !!            

My 2 auto's went onto the windowsill in a garden room/shed 2 weeks ago, outside on the sunny days..day! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pushka said:

My 2 auto's went onto the windowsill in a garden room/shed 2 weeks ago, outside on the sunny days..day! 

I hear you :yep:    Im well behind this year mate ,   health dictated but im trying !       I normally wet the fems beans last wk Feb ,  into g/h 1st april  ,    im so far behind  but im growing :george:

Im normally early to try make a 1st june light dep and cook in decent sun ...... still not seen it this year lol   

• Like 4

I had a quick check on the garden girls .... and everything is looking tip top :yep:

The fems are bushing up very nice , yet to be topped or fed , just plodding along under the overcast sky & glimpses of sunshine lol   

The Purple Pinecone is the bushiest    ,  the Panty Punch is the farthest along :george:

So after messing up the original Panty Punch last year due to the cold , this years are on the money :yep:

The autos are now in the greenhouse ,  they seem very happy !      

The farthest behind is the Sticky Fingerz  & Sherbet  .... both seem quite squat ,  and the Mandarin Panties looks to be the farthest on auto.

I also have Brock1's Orange Hazeberry Gum &  Short Hazey Days both plodding along very happily.  

So far for an unloved / unattended grow its all ticking along quite nicely.       

Sorry still got no pics ,  i am going to sort that out in next few weeks ,  just gonna buy a new laptop as fed up trying to get pics working & feel guilty as got beans for diary :yep:

• Like 7

9 hours ago, OldFord said:

just gonna buy a new laptop

Has it come to this? :wassnnme:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2