Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

Just now, Ch@ppers said:

Nol is a true cannabista,more experiences in the trade than the vast majority of todays canna-"celebs" served a hard apprenticeship.

Met him many years ago in one of the Willie Wortels - such a friendly chap, took the time to chat to a couple of "nobodies" for ages.  But that said I always found Haarlem to be a more welcoming place that up the road.

• Like 4

Just now, monkeypig said:

Met him many years ago in one of the Willie Wortels - such a friendly chap, took the time to chat to a couple of "nobodies" for ages.  But that said I always found Haarlem to be a more welcoming place that up the road.

I had a chat with him on Saturday,i will stick a pic up when I have time,he hasn't changed,still a real character :yinyang:

• Like 4

On 17/03/2019 at 9:19 PM, panik said:

All I see was these big massive American guys standing around like they were celebrities.. getting the photos taken  lol is funny , I preferred having a chat with Noal van shaik Remo , and shanti 

Don't lie I bet you was first in line for a selfie and autograph lol . All joking aside the autograph shit is funny I would be way to embarrassed to do that. You grew loads of plants, found two good ones and made them have sex. Why do people want your autograph for that? I'd of been ripping into people queuing up for that shit man lol

• Like 2

the mans got his own air force ones out :

s-l1600.jpg

people are wanting $1000 to $2500 for a pair :eek:

just found out it comes with a nug lol 

Nike Other - Sherbinskis x Nike Air Force One Bespoke RARE AF1

Edited by doobie01
adding
  • Like 7

The added S definitely warrants the extra £2450.01. Bargain.

e2a... and a gram of Sherbinski flowers, makes a lot more sense now. 

Edited by Jimmy Lovemore
  • Like 7

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  I saw @stummer counting his wad, he's definitely up for a pair.

I'm going to get a stall at Spannabis next year selling "magic beans", anyone want to help. Fe Fi fo fum....

• Like 7

lol not a chance!! 

That bobble head video had me in tears. I'm all for making money but I don't know how they can do it. I would of made eye contact with a mate and burst out laughing.

• Like 3

I think he could have come up with a better name than 'The New'.

Not sure what's worse that or them orange platform wedge trainers on his instagram page lol .

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

Marketing strategies for seed sales, at extortionate dollar, who would have thought it lol.

And look at the reply’s amongst us alone lol no one ever hear the saying there’s no such thing as bad publicity.....

• Like 6

It's all about the branding innit! lol

What a joke the community is becoming, can we go back a few years please and sneak about In the shadows  again please?.. life was so  much easier then...

and cheaper, and we didn't have to put up with these 'entrepreneurs' as much either.. well, to the exception of arjan like, but the scene is full of arjans now. lol

all this gives  guff me  an iffy gut,  think I might need a shit.  :fart:lol

• Like 9

We do have a few signed packs of the "New" up for grabs via "attitudes" Instagram if anyone is interested  :yep:

Let me check stock at the office and I'll get a pack or 2 up in a competition  :)

That's if anyone is interested  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 13