Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

Over the coming weeks I'm sure you will hear the name Sherbinski but may not know this gentleman  :)

Here is a little from Instagram 

Sherbinski is the man behind a few strains that I know you will have come across. Namely, 

Sunset Sherbet 

Gelato

Pink panties 

Açai berry

To name a few. He also has his own "cut" of 

Girls scout cookies 

And other elite US cultivars which will be released this year ;)

A more direct link to Sherbinskis Insta 

https://instagram.com/sherbinski415?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1kso4lq6qi54z

For the 1st release called the "New" this will be launched at Spannabis 2019 then via attitude seedbank :)

This first drop will be limited in quantity and the prices is €250/10 so quite expensive.

The "New" is Sherbinskis Girl scout cookies x Larry OG  :yep:

Welcome Sherbinski to Team-HSO  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 16

saw this on insta the other day,in the comments the yanks were going crazy as they are only available at spanabiss at first  and expected to sell out lol 

• Like 3

Stinging prices brother......they better be the whole of the dogs scrotum for that dollar :rofl::rofl:

Ie the mutts nutts :rofl:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 5

€25 a seed lollollol

That's me out, and also a complete loss of respect for anyone who would even consider charging such a sum for a Cannabis seed. Sherbinski can stick his seeds up his arse, and fuck off while he's doing it :v:

• Like 38

20 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

25 euros a bean :eek:

i bet they dont produce the same quality product that you produced for a fraction of the price :) Just saying

Just now, SkullDuggery said:

:eek: €250?? I know prices are getting out of hand but wow that’s steep! 

sorry but that is takeing the piss

Some of these American guys are buying packs for $1500 and there happy with that,.. them seeds will sell at spannabis as will a lot of other seed companies hyped seeds

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, doobie01 said:

saw this on insta the other day,in the comments the yanks were going crazy as they are only available at spanabiss at first  and expected to sell out lol 

They will do buddy, I know some pre orders for people attending Spannabis has been crazy, I don't agree with the price myself and by the look of things I'm not the only person. 

He (Sherbinski) is a massive player stateside I'm not to sure this pricing will hold up in Europe.

We shall see :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 8

Me personally I cannot justify spending £250 on 10 seeds , I had to go look at the calendar in the kitchen to see if it was April fools day lol .

• Like 13

I’m only 38 and I already feel like I’m from a by gone era where everything that’s happing with the cannabis scene right now stands against everything it was about when I first started growing around 1999/2000. Glad to hear you say you don’t agree with the price @HSO-Mark as I’m a fan of Humboldt and feel that you usually represent fantastic value for money, I also get that I could take a clone and run it for the rest of my days but I can do that with any of your strains and is the quality of something with Sherbinskis name on it gonna be that much better? Probably not. Business is business I suppose. 

Edited by Jimmy Lovemore
Edited to add scene*
  • Like 11

14 minutes ago, cocopips said:

Ile have a pack mate if you doing any seeds4diaries this year ;)

Possibly buddy ;)

Let's see how this launch goes :)

Kind regards 

Mark..