Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

6 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

£16,875 quid for a gram of seeds

Boggles my mind. People saying it's justified. Rubbish.

Legality aside, look at what other seeds cost. Not just cannabis. 

When you say about how much work goes in, have a think about what goes I to producing stable f1s like you see in the commercial seed industry outside of cannabis.  That's stability that this man could only dream of. 

Have a look how much a  pack of tomato seeds cost that have had far far more work put in. 

Just daft as fuck hyped up bollocks I'm sorry.

For fem seed too lollol

Someone mentioned these are a breeders tool lollol

Your alright thanks. The only breeders room these belong in is other hype merchants looking to fill a bank account up piggybacking a name. 

Look what damage is being done to the genepool of cannabis by money grabbing hackers and all the shite that's out there now. 

I'm not saying these will be shite but I doubt they will be any better than any other strain in your line up and offering no option to further the line with males is a cunts trick and shows the selfishness and money hoarding tendencies.

These people don't care about cannabis. It's money money money. Any breeder that's more into making money than making cannabis doesn't get my money.

Poorly disguised clever marketing for idiots. 

None of that's aimed at you mark. Just the hype

Your posts are always spot on :yep:

Only thing I would add is that Im sure they are selling only fems mostly because its  just a cross of two elite females..  To do the extra work required to find a suitable male plant - when most people want fems anyway - would be a waste of time for them....

Regardless, I would personally rather have all females for breeding at those prices...  Males are overrated IMO...   

• Like 3

20 hours ago, monster69 said:

ahh they was the days i visited that place a few times park the car up in maccys even got my weed off the guy

the other funny thing i did giggle at was that it was opposit a fitness place lol

Yeah "Outline" the fitness place was called. Went in the cafe myself a couple of times. I had short (ish) hair at the time and I'm certain they thought I was the filth. Had a nice brew in there. Could have had a muffin. Never managed to score in there

• Like 1

Can't really agree with the males are overrated bit @Amarillo slim but we both have very different breeding goals I suppose working in vastly different environments. 

I love my boys just as much as my girls.......When it comes dioecious plants that is 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

:headpain:

Did you bang your head on something there hazydaae?  need someone to kiss it better :P 

4 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Can't really agree with the males are overrated bit @Amarillo slim but we both have very different breeding goals I suppose working in vastly different environments. 

I love my boys just as much as my girls.......When it comes dioecious plants that is 

Fair enough, everyone has different goals and opinions...  I haven't personally seen anything noticeably bad from not using males, but maybe someone can chime in with a study that suggests otherwise...?  I'd actually love to read one...  

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Breezus said:

@Amarillo slim

Here's a discussion across several boards by "gardeners " and breeders , in it they discuss the importance of males in breeding 

Thanks for the link.  Think ive read that thread yonks ago and doesn't seem to be much new stuff added since.   

I still think the benefits (in most situations) that come from selecting only females and being able to self all outweigh any downsides (of which I haven't personally observed when not using males)....  I might have to flick through the thread again when I have time incase I missed something.  cheers

• Like 1

9 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

None of that's aimed at you mark. Just the hype

Thanks mate and totally understandable  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Males are overrated IMO...

We are and my wife would agree lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 10

Mark,question if you can answer it mate,I saw sherbinski on the stall,posing for pics,signing autographs,feted like a VIP that's cool BUT do you actually have a few decent pics you can throw up of THE NEW in flower,the actual plant herself :yinyang: Thank you :cowboy:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

I still think the benefits (in most situations) that come from selecting only females and being able to self all outweigh any downsides

So what are you adding to the genetic makeup of your "breeding" if you don't use males? Genuine question not an argument attempt:)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

Mark,question if you can answer it mate,I saw sherbinski on the stall,posing for pics,signing autographs,feted like a VIP that's cool BUT do you actually have a few decent pics you can throw up of THE NEW in flower,the actual plant herself :yinyang: Thank you :cowboy:

And a smoke report. Should be handing out samples to the likes of Mark so he can give us the details that matter from a first hand perspective. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, monkeypig said:

what are you adding to the genetic makeup

Not sure I understand what you mean here.  

• Like 1