Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

@Serpent Oh belive me I'll be giving my feedback brother  ;)

Most of you know UK420 is my home forum so we will get our views over for this crazy pricing. 

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 6

Just now, CuriousGreenHand said:

argue over whose more grammatically correct and then you loose the whole point of the post

But you say that but there is a valid point. Don't say forced if no-one is forcing you. I stand by my point. Is anyone forced to buy and expensive car? If you want it, pay the price. If you want it but won't pay the price then IMO you're not in any way being forced.  If you can't express what you mean with words on the screen, your message won't get across properly, don't blame me for questioning words that IMO don't make sense.

• Like 2

Just now, monkeypig said:

But you say that but there is a valid point. Don't say forced if no-one is forcing you. I stand by my point. Is anyone forced to buy and expensive car? If you want it, pay the price. If you want it but won't pay the price then IMO you're not in any way being forced.  If you can't express what you mean with words on the screen, your message won't get across properly, don't blame me for questioning words that IMO don't make sense.

without this coming across as insulting, if your able to identify the grammatical error then try to correct, you obviously understood what the person was saying, this is just a way for you to vent on someone obviously.... i don't think 1 person on here saw his comment as... having a gun held to his head being forced to buy these, forced can be interchanged with no choice e.g I was forced to eat vs I had no choice but to eat, so in essence if he wants them then he has no choice but to pay the price, forced to pay that price (based on said person wanting them) .... it's quite immature to be honest and I am 28, who comes across this regularly online and as a child, I would correct people on their grammar as some sort of high and mighty complex, I grew out of that behaviour when I understood myself and consciously made myself aware of my actions. 

We all know what said person meant... I want them but damn they are expensive.

I assumed cannabis makes people more self-aware, raise consciousness... alas I guess it is an individual thing based on perspective....again I apologize if I have insulted or offended, but I feel its more important to learn and understand than it is to ignore and discredit.

• Like 7

never heard of the guy, but i have seen some inflated prices here in the states. i understand with recreation use comes people wanting to make money. on the other side of it, med users  like myself are on disability or have limited incomes, its the same with some of the dispensaries here whats the point  of getting your card if you cant afford the dispensaries, so we try to grow our own. so now there going to price us out of beans.

just a common man drive a common van my dog has no pedigree

for those who have the cash go for it, but for me its to much

sam

• Like 12

I want to be proved wrong, i want a group of TRUSTED growers to say YES, the prices are in line with the products quality, and not some unheard of cheeky chappie cashing in on some comon all garden sk, iv grown hso seeds and was very happy with everything from delivery to putting the finished product in a rizla, iv told everyone whose asked, its a proper outfit with a good product, lets hope this exercise in exream profit making dosnt change that over night, greed is not a good thing and greedy people never look good, even with a good story, 

While im here, i might as well ask, how dose this breeder come up with this £250 price? Is there a break down? What makes his seeds 7x more expensive than anyone else? If thats a fair question to ask?

dj.......

Edited by *DJ*
b instead of h
  • Like 8

they haven't figured it out yet, but they're wreaking the scene.. :wallbash:

its gone from a share the info/seed/cuts to fleece the punters for as much as you can in a space of 10-15 years 

the same as what happened to the rave scene, as soon as money's involved the love and scene goes..

and its just business as usual :wanker:

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, twigs said:

its gone from a share the info/seed/cuts to fleece the punters for as much as you can in a space of 10-15 years 

'aint that the truth bud...it's been my fear all along that money would govern, justified it seems...

I'm a little tired of all these " Guru Breeders " constantly spouting shite about theirs is the best, but as usual there's a percentage of muppets who believe every word

and part with their cash accordingly, if that's what they want to do fine for them, unfortunately it just gives arseholes like this licence to carry on.

If no fecker feeds these greedy bastards, and for sure he's not the only one, then they cannot survive...

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, *DJ* said:

While im here, i might as well ask, how dose this breeder come up with this £250 price? Is there a break down? What makes his seeds 7x more expensive than anyone else? If thats a fair question to ask?

It's a very fair question to ask mate, I belive the pricing will be down to how popular the Sherbinski brand is in the States that's the only reasoning I can see. Yes, he is a massive name but does that justify the price? 

As you say @*DJ* We need a few grows up by UK growers then the end product needs to be tried. Then we can make a decision if the end product justifies the pricing of the seeds.

Just going of "normal" HSO seeds these are 3x higher priced, is the end product 3x better than say Chocolate Mint OG, Amherst sour diesel or Bubbas gift? 

We shall see :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 7

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

I do believe we will do 3-5-10 seed pack's  :yep:

But still that price imo is crazy :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

The price is the price, while I don't agree with it.. at least with you doing smaller packs you will get a lot more interest in my opinion. :yes: Thanks for listening on that one :yep:

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

I can't force anyone to do anything brother but it is my duty to let the community know what's going on  ;)

@GreenPirate

5 seed packs are being packaged as I type :yep:

Top man, and thanks for not taking it the wrong way :yes:

If some people run them and they say they are worth it, i'll try a 3 or 5 pack, on a rich month!

Thing is, for that price, people are gonna jump up and down if every plant is not a keeper. If one herm's the price per bean then goes up even more if you chuck one or two out.

HSO are setting themselves up for some shit hitting the fan with this one. Have you lot grown any of these out yourselves or is just Sherbinski's word on "they are fire" as the saying goes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HSO-Mark said:

Just going of "normal" HSO seeds these are 3x higher priced, is the end product 3x better than say Chocolate Mint OG, Amherst sour diesel or Bubbas gift? 

I very much doubt it, that be some bold claim to say they are 3 times better than the Sour D I ran AND in a garden in the UK of all places. Imagine what she'd do inside in tip top conditions *looks at cutting of her*

• Like 1

True story,we met the guy who used to own the Doggies Nutts seedbank last year,interesting guy to chat to,anyway I said to him "You know you took the piss out of people with your seed prices back then" he actually laughed,he laughed,and said "Yes,i know,but people still bought them" :cowboy:

• Like 10

@HSO-Mark i spos my point is breeders who charge these prices always look like chancers, they really do, most people who have grown weed for decades, know hight price tags hardly ever mean the end product is value for money, people are paying for the hype, they always have, i cant help thinking these sort of prices are aimed at new/newish growers, who think expencive must be the way forward? But, in reality thats hardly ever the case, i was a happy grower, now im synical grower, fact!

dj......

• Like 5