Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

6 hours ago, monkeypig said:

The man behind Stockports the Dutch Experience

ahh they was the days i visited that place a few times park the car up in maccys even got my weed off the guy

the other funny thing i did giggle at was that it was opposit a fitness place lol

the only problem with the signed pack is that its signed so would you want to pop the beans or keep them unopened ? as without the seeds its a signed block of wood but with them its quite valuable to some .

that question i believe is harder to answer than would you spend $250 on a pack of ten lol

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, doobie01 said:

shhh thats the new new still in beta testing lol

Shhh don't tell anyone lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, doobie01 said:

the only problem with the signed pack is that its signed so would you want to pop the beans or keep them unopened ? as without the seeds its a signed block of wood but with them its quite valuable to some .

that question i believe is harder to answer than would you spend $250 on a pack of ten lol

That's an interesting question mate. What would you do if you won a pack of "The New" signed?

Would you grow them or keep them up as a souvineer?

Kind regards 

Mark.

I reckon people should buy two packs and keep one unopened. In a few years it might be worth as much as the first spider man comic. 

• Like 1

Just now, HSO-Mark said:

@stummer What about the signed packs mate?

Would you open? Or keep up to see how the value changes? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

I'd open, but then I gave my eldest my entire star wars collection from my mums loft when he was 8 to play with.  They went from mint to mashed in months and everyone told me I was mad because they were worth a bomb, but toys are to be played with and seeds are meant to be popped.:)

• Like 11

@HSO-Mark100% souvineer as the perceived value would only increase i reckon  .

plus im a sucker for collectable shit and would love to have a room full of canna related tat .  

If i had money i would have bought 10 packs signed at spannabis waited a couple of months until all the tuna tins started floating about with "the new" in attached with silly prices and then flog em for a profit in the hype and kept one for myself for my tat room lol 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, doobie01 said:

100% souvineer as the perceived value would only increase i reckon  .

I agree mate, the signed packs will definitely be collector's items ;)

Let me see if I can get 1-2 signed packs. That should make a cool give away  ;)

If we don't have any signed at the office I'm sure Sherbinskis would happily sign me a pack or 2 ;)

Let me see what I can do chaps :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, doobie01 said:

@HSO-Mark100% souvineer as the perceived value would only increase i reckon  .

plus im a sucker for collectable shit and would love to have a room full of canna related tat .  

If i had money i would have bought 10 packs signed at spannabis waited a couple of months until all the tuna tins started floating about with "the new" in attached with silly prices and then flog em for a profit in the hype and kept one for myself for my tat room lol 

It’s a shitty tat room if you don’t have 1 of these bad boys. http://www.illuzionglassgalleries.com/the-throne-bubbler-collaboration-by-clinton-roman-scott-deppe-darby-holm-and-banjo.html

• Like 3

Just now, nl5 said:

I'll take two to show my utter style and class. Will look great in the mirrored ceiling from my heart shaped vibrating bed(with silk leopard patterned sheets obviously).

• Like 4

@nl5 if i owned that sherbinski would be paid sat loading the bowl for me lol how much cash do you have to have to own a 1 million dollar bong? (obviously $1mil but you know what i mean ) lol 

• Like 2

Why keep them? They'll never be worth more, if anything  they'll be worth substantially less over time when the next hype job and  next fad lands... they come and they go in this scene! 

Not that those seeds are worth that much now, but there we go... they'll definitely not increase in value.. 

lol

• Like 6