Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

4 hours ago, L PLATE said:

was Sherbinski the man behind the doggie nuts seeds?

100% not mate, I do believe doggies nuts was set up in the UK as an of shoot to esoteric hydroponic  :yep:

6 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

Just noticed the 1st post says " €250/10 ". So in pounds that works out to £213 at todays rate, is that correct?

Between £210-£215 mate. Attitude have them up for £215/10 but out of stock. They may get stock but let's see how Spannabis goes ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark

That's not too bad then, still not great but brings it down to £21.50 a bean on a ten pack.

As long as the 3's come in around the same sort of money, i'll give it a go to see if he's got the goods at some point.

I want to see how much stress 420 users can put these through and still make it out the other end with something decent, if you have to be perfect then a lot around here will fail, including me as i'm not a canna god and we all screw up from time to time.

Thanks for the replies and good luck with Spannabis! Sorry for the hassle, at least we got 3 packs coming from this, so something positive at least :yep:

Edited by GreenPirate
  • Like 1

Just now, GreenPirate said:

I want to see how much stress 420 users can put these through and still make it out the other end with something decent, if you have to be perfect then a lot around here will fail, including me as i'm not a canna god and we all screw up from time to time.

What is this obsession with trying to stress your weed? I can't see any benefit? Concentrate on getting your environment spot on and let the genetics do their thing.

If there was a weed social services I'd risk being called a grass and call them on you. Leaving cuts in a cube for a year is just cruelty plain and simple.:)

• Like 2

Just now, monkeypig said:

What is this obsession with trying to stress your weed? I can't see any benefit? Concentrate on getting your environment spot on and let the genetics do their thing.

If there was a weed social services I'd risk being called a grass and call them on you. Leaving cuts in a cube for a year is just cruelty plain and simple.:)

It's not an obsession, I have to filter out the weak, like myself :P i'd have to remove myself from my own grow due to Fibro and ME.

Due to the illness, I can sometimes fuck up.. what can be theeeee most perfick grow will goto shit due to me laying flat on my back in agony. If i've not got strains that can take the odd bit of abuse, there is no point in me running them. If I have plants that herm with just the 1st sign of looking at them, they've got no chance missing the odd watering.

I've added temp controlled fans, that sorts the heat issue without me fiddling on bad days.

I'm about to make a larger NFT tank so the tank has more liquid and will stay balanced for longer. (small 40l tank can get pulled  all over the place) NFT means I can fill the tank and walk away for a few days, on the good days, I can fiddle :)

I try to keep my plants in the best possible conditions, sometimes that is out of hands and i'm throwing money at it to try and tackle the "out of my hands" bit. So until I have it all sorted to my liking, I have to beat the girls up a little.

The back garden is a different story, my outdoors plants are always a picture of health with really decent amounts+strength. They can take a bit more abuse being outside and letting nature look after them.

I know it's not the breeders fault, its my issue, I just need to make sure I deal with it properly so I ask questions and weigh up the options.

We're all different, just in it for the same end result, a decent crop.

Happy Friday to you all, here's to a good *pain free* weekend!

<3

• Like 2

On 15/03/2019 at 1:35 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Attitude have them up for £215/10 but out of stock. They may get stock but let's see how Spannabis goes ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Attitude have them alright , they have signed packs from shabinski himself at spannabis, I personally see them getting signed today ... bet the price is going up lol 

• Like 5

lol

I need to get my arse to Spannabis and have a chat with some of these breeders. I bet some of the prices there are eye watering on some of these limited runs!

You would hear me laughing from the other side of the place!!

• Like 2

lol

I need to get my arse to Spannabis and have a chat with some of these breeders. I bet some of the prices there are eye watering on some of these limited runs!

You would hear me laughing from the other side of the place!!

Laughing then buying there gear out of embarrassment lol 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, nl5 said:

Laughing then buying there gear out of embarrassment lol 

lol I know, one off trust me mate! That was just me feeling guilty to Panik'ski.. he did offer the freebie btw! :yep:

I'd rather do a paid run on them, that way I can be as honest as possible and if they fuck up, I can shout from the roof top without people thinking "oh well, lucky twat got them for nothing!"

It won't be happening again at that price, trust me! and if there is fire in them there beans, i'll take cuts and eat humble pie! ;)

Edited by GreenPirate
added the Ski to Panik's name.
  • Like 3

lol I know, one off trust me mate! That was just me feeling guilty to Panik.. he did offer the freebie btw!

I'd rather do a paid run on them, that way I can be as honest as possible and if they fuck up, I can shout from the roof top without people thinking "oh well, lucky twat got them for nothing!"

It won't be happening again at that price, trust me! and if there is fire in them there beans, i'll take cuts and eat humble pie! ;)

I had a look on his site earlier, desperate for some super cream cookie seeds now lol I think you’ll find the expensive seeds are just more stable, I dont mind doing a 1st run and picking the plant to clone.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, panik said:

Attitude have them alright , they have signed packs from shabinski himself at spannabis, I personally see them getting signed today ... bet the price is going up lol 

Signed packs.....  Who the fuk does he think he is... lollol:rofl:

Kin ell... Signed um be fukt... lol

• Like 6

I heard on one of the potcasts that the cookie fam have ran like 1500 males to find the perfect one to use with the cookies. so take into consideration the cost of running that many males alone, could filter down into the final price of a seed. I can guarantee not all seed banks that are charging high prices are putting in the amount of work that could justify an expensive pack of seeds. 

Also if he is the original creator of gelato, sunset sherb etc then suppose it drives the price up even more that he has the original stock to work with. Not just working with a clone that's been passed around as gelato or cookies whatever. & how many packs have been made. Aficionados strategy of only producing a certain amount of seeds to retain their value and rarity would obviously demand a higher price than a seed bank that's made a million seeds and selling in bulk. 

I always like to know the process in making a strain. If you did buy that pack, are those seeds going to produce plants that represent his keepers. are you going to find that in 3 seeds or do you need to pop a 10 pack to find it. a lot of things to question before parting with 250 squid. 

• Like 4

All I see was these big massive American guys standing around like they were celebrities.. getting the photos taken  lol is funny , I preferred having a chat with Noal van shaik Remo , and shanti 

• Like 15

On 17/03/2019 at 9:19 PM, panik said:

Nol van shaik 

The man behind Stockports the Dutch Experience if I'm not mistaken?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, monkeypig said:

The man behind Stockports the Dutch Experience if I'm not mistaken?

Nol is a true cannabista,more experiences in the trade than the vast majority of todays canna-"celebs" served a hard apprenticeship.

• Like 5