Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

2 hours ago, panik said:

it will be the next big strain going out for 400 an oz in fancy tins this summer this is the business were in , and its not marks thought its simply business you keep up with the trends or get left behind simple,.. if you read that Instagram post it says he,..Mario Guzman aka “Sherbinski” is in the process of creating the most renown high end brand of Cannabis products in the world. so there you go you want the farrari you don't pay fiesta prices ,.. 

theirs threads, long threads on here about how shite that whole tin scene is though @panik mate :stoned:

lets not endorse or accept the shite, lets push the shite away and educate surely ? why continue bad business behaviour? let's inject some ethics into this fresh new market

why keep doing the wrong thing over and over.. :bong:

people are trying to bring about $1 = 1g deals on mass scale of good herb, getting back to reality a bit more ..for the people

its a shame theirs not more people like them in the world because we would all have farrari for the price of a fiesta.. ;) 

as always, with respect to all :stoned: 

Edited by twigs
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, twigs said:

theirs threads, long threads on here about how shite that whole tin scene is though @panik mate :stoned:

lets not endorse or accept the shite, lets push the shite away and educate surely ? why continue bad business behaviour? let's inject some ethics into this fresh new market

why keep doing the wrong thing over and over.. :bong:

people are trying to bring about $1 = 1g deals on mass scale of good herb, getting back to reality a bit more ..for the people

its a shame theirs not more people like them in the world because we would all have farrari for the price of a fiesta.. ;) 

as always, with respect to all :stoned: 

Im not endosing it mate,.. and it might not be shite ? and where are people selling $1 = 1g's please tell ill buy it all lol im afraid to say that's never going to happen mate,.. sell it that cheap someone will only buy it to sell at top price its the nature of the business ,.. you think everyone will turn round an sell cheap because one person thinks its a smashing idea,.. lol 

• Like 6

The tin weed price thing has been a good thing in a way. The chance to earn decent money saw many jump on board. The market became saturated and now the price has dropped to see off rival dealers. What has happened though is the quality of weed has stayed the same. Stuff like your cookies people was paying silly money for and now it goes for standard price. Makes no odds to me as just grow my own but I was surprised when a mate mentioned it just because I imagined cookies to be a small yield as well.

Far as the expensive seeds goes, there will always be people willing to pay it. It's a weird mentality but some people want to pay more. I buy designer clothes but I love a good bargain and getting a deal. I know people though who will lie and tell you they paid the full price on something they got in a sale. You would think they would brag about saving money? Instead they want to brag about being a bigger sucker and paying more, will even lie about it lol . My sister would come home at the start of the tin hype and as quick as she told you what the strain was she would have to let you know the cost of it. Or if you asked the strain she would tell you and end it off with telling the price. A fool and his money as they say...

• Like 7

Looks to me like Ozzy Osbourne has had a shave and gone into the canna business. 

In House Genetics are charging similar prices, Aficionado French Connection are offering Rosso Corsa for €360 for 12 regs, Archive prices are sky high... I won’t pay it but clearly there is a market out there for expensive ‘designer genetics’  just as there is a market for Jimmy Choo  shoes with an outrageous price tag. Canna is just the newest commodity going the same way as everything else.

Peregrinski....hmmm. Got me thinking now :g:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, panik said:

you think everyone will turn round an sell cheap because one person thinks its a smashing idea,.. lol

no lol i’m giving my opinion..

getting people to think better is not a bad thing eh?

have a look into some of the south american deals going down..

and that’s dispensary price.. if i’m not mistaken.. :stoned: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

@HSO-Mark you said earlier about "angry" Members.  It's not anger. That's a bit much.  It's just utter dismay.

I'd understand if this guy is f17 ibl but he's barely old enough.

Even to do that.

Is this release stable and solid?

That's my question.

Has it been stress tested?

Has it been bx' ed ?

Is it a strain or a hack?

Anger might have been over stepping mate but I can understand this dismay from members. 

Is this release stable and solid?

From what I'm told this strain has been in the works for 2 year's and the breeding team would have stressed this strain out to the max along with Sherbinskis team :)

Has this strain been bx,d (Back crossed)

Yes it would have been back crossed to retain the flavours and growth structure required from the 2 parent plants. 

Is it a strain or a hack? 

That would depend on your definition of a strain and hack.

It is a brand new strain created by crossing 2 unique cultivars. 

So in my opinion it is a strain :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, twigs said:

theirs threads, long threads on here about how shite that whole tin scene is though

Are these the "Cali" tuna tins I've seen on Instagram? 

If so I've never seen a US dispensary have these tins, I do know you can but them empty on eBay with some stickers. I would imagine it's just UK weed under a rebrand for a new generation  ;)

If it is "Cali" weed I'm going to say it is weed rejected by a dispensary then shipped over to the UK? 

Could be wrong  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

Never in my lifetime will I pay that for ten seeds...

It's a money grab,from greedyfuks, nothing more,nothing less...

It's a sad state of affairs In the canna world theses days... But I guess it's isnt cheap traveling the globe whoring your wares,as lots are doing now eh! lol

• Like 6

Trying to think of something to write.. dont really have a strong enough opinion on the price of the seeds that i cant even remember the name of. Even after making a point of looking at the word and breaking it down for my stoned brain to process.

Maybe Its a marketing ploy.. maybe Mark knows that...maybe he's reporting back that everything is "going to plan". 

The whole Canna in dust tray is lit up and its causing rumbles.. people will want. Some would maybe willing to pay the hype price even..

Wont be long, maybe these will hit the shelves half price . Which will still put them up there with the $$$$$ strains. 

Maybe i shouldnt think out loud. :mellow:

• Like 3

Im excited for this drop, GREAT your doing 5 packs:) but a comment on here has me confused, was Sherbinski the man behind the doggie nuts seeds? Coz if so that's a MAJOR put off for me, coz doggies nuts was more like doggies poo lol 

• Like 1

Looks like people are confused between price and value . They are free to charge what they wish for their wares, some people will see those as good value whilst others (clearly from this thread lol ) will not. Bemoaning the price to the messenger seems like a whinge, don't see value , don't buy ... simple 

:yinyang:

That tin weed in the UK is most likely, UK grown weed put in a tin called Cali weed, a barcode on a website proves nothing, I had the idea a long time ago, any experienced grower can produce the same standard at the 22.5% batch tested stuff. @10 a 1.0 or @200 a 28.0 ... put in a tin you just added 20-50% for pretty colours on a tin that likely only the young smokers will buy, with low tolerance who smoked half decent weed before... get mashed up and swear it's super weed worth the price, I worked in sales for years and its all suggestion, influence and manipulation, like sensationalising sherbinski and attaching him to the product now gives a face to recognize.... you sell apples in a plain clear bag or a bag with a happy face on, which sells more ? lol 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Breezus said:

Bemoaning the price to the messenger seems like a whinge, don't see value , don't buy ... simple 

..how about when everyone else starts doing the same.?

the same way everyone pumped out fem'd seed ..just a few to begin with, then 80% of seed on seed bank sites are fem.. lol 

people moaned like feck, and protested when Monsanto did the same thing to the farm seed market (femed seed, exponentially jack up the price etc)

but because this is 'cannabis' we're sposed to go ...'oh yeah bro' 'its like all cool! 'he's the man' lol 'got the flavours' 

the hypocrisy couldn't be any bigger :stoned: 

• Like 1

Just now, twigs said:

how about when everyone else starts doing the same.?

Mate I agree with you, I kind of saw this coming and filled my stash with the genetics I wanted. From here on I'm making my own or buying subbies, I don't see any value in chasing flavour personally 

:yinyang:

@panik

I've spoken to a few friends about this over the last few weeks after me going balls deep into a pack of Wedding Cake, then this offering came up to the few i've spoken to since, we've all agreed on the same point,  the US hype train is really rubbing some people up the wrong way around my area. Some flash fecker in a flash motor wants to sell the old faces some over priced weed by calling it import/cali/flavours and putting it in a tin, the arguments are already happening, it's the younger crowd that are fueling it around my way.

The next thing that came up was, we all needed to become breeders.

£250 for under 0.1g of seeds, that beats the kids tinning it up and slapping an import label on it! £2500 a gram of seeds and how many seeds per plant.

So while I do agree there was talk and PR from this around my people, it was not positive from my friends but we are just a few out of many customers. I'd said I would try these on a flush month, through gritted teeth and plenty of moaning just to see if Sherbinski torture tests them as bad as some of us 420 members. You have got to remember, this mans got all the tools to have the perfect setup, not everyone in here has that. So us 420 users put our beans through a much stronger torture test than I bet Sherbinski has, if anyone is going to put these through hell it's us lot with our stealth ideas/rooms/grow/fuckups.

You can't please everybody and us oldies are not getting any younger, this is gonna keep on happening until we all die out, back in the day the elders talked about haircuts and length of shorts, now we moan about how the weed industry has changed! lol

"When I was a lad, we had to build our own rooms out of wood, no fucking tents!" "Extraction?!!! we left the growroom door slightly open!"

@HSO-Mark Just noticed the 1st post says " €250/10 ". So in pounds that works out to £213 at todays rate, is that correct?

Edited by GreenPirate
  • Like 1