HSO-Mark

On 15/05/2020 at 9:41 PM, thekingofobsolete said:

quite moreish tbf... :skin_up:

Enjoy dude :hippy:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• 3 months later...
On 31/03/2019 at 8:06 PM, ratdog said:

I thought it was perfect timing myself tbh ;)

I also thought of this quote after, not really sure if it helps though

R.I.P Bill Hicks you legend 

On 13/03/2019 at 11:46 PM, CuriousGreenHand said:

Well it's like dog breeding, you can find exceptional dogs which you pay more for then breed that dog to make new dogs where you may over a lifetime find 2 or 3 dogs if lucky to move the line forward with, the chances of lesser dogs making a better dog than the exceptional dogs did are very slim, they do and often but as an average it's obviously low.... these players are selling genes which they know other breeders can use and possibly improve on with their own exceptional genes, catching flavour trends etc it's all short lived when your at that level i imagine...

i would pay alot of money for a good dog and cannabis is no different, luckily cannabis is not a few grand a pack, time will lower the price like french bulldogs but if you cant wait, you pay lol 

would be nice for single beans though

Your analogy pains me!

French Bulldogs with their propensity for brain seizures/epilepsy due to their 'desired' traits, in bred, you would be doing every owner and dog a favour by cross breeding that dog.

I would pay more for a dog with inherent issues?

Like fuck I would.

I do not have a strong opinion on breeders selling branded seeds at extortionate prices.

The same people that pay over the odds for branded clothes can now overcome their insecurities in the same way by buying branded weed.

Don't give a shit.

But dogs man, breeds are bad. Alsatians and their fucked up hind legs, KC Cav Spaniel and French bulldogs with brain seizures (skull too small for their brain...a desired trait by humans) Fucked up

Fucked up

What we do to animals is not what a so called civilised society should be doing...and best we stay off battery farming 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Fat Badger said:

Your analogy pains me!

French Bulldogs with their propensity for brain seizures/epilepsy due to their 'desired' traits, in bred, you would be doing every owner and dog a favour by cross breeding that dog.

I would pay more for a dog with inherent issues?

Like fuck I would.

I do not have a strong opinion on breeders selling branded seeds at extortionate prices.

The same people that pay over the odds for branded clothes can now overcome their insecurities in the same way by buying branded weed.

Don't give a shit.

But dogs man, breeds are bad. Alsatians and their fucked up hind legs, KC Cav Spaniel and French bulldogs with brain seizures (skull too small for their brain...a desired trait by humans) Fucked up

Fucked up

What we do to animals is not what a so called civilised society should be doing...and best we stay off battery farming 

I always found it odd how dogs which can't do fuck all and come with a bag of health problems usually cost more. Yet a working dog which is capable of doing something and going to be healthy on the whole. Seems to go for next to nothing. In fact I know owners of working breeds who have given away their pups. They cared more about the dg being in the right home. Which I guess is why their dogs are better in the first place. These mugs paying silly money for dogs only buy them as an investment. That dog grows up to have health problems. Do you think such greedy cunts are gonna take their loss on the chin. On breed it regardless and the cycle continues? lol sorry but when it comes to dogs it gets my back up. Your bang on the money with the issues with the breeds you named. The kennel club should be done for animal abuse imo money hungry cunts.

Far as the clothes lol I buy what I like but I won't wear something just for the name. I know what you mean though, I have had mates come out looking a right state. Laugh at what their wearing and they will tell you its brand and how expensive it was. As if thats some sort of defence lol  you look even more of a cunt if you paid for the privilege of looking a cunt.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 13/3/2019 at 1:34 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Over the coming weeks I'm sure you will hear the name Sherbinski but may not know this gentleman  :)

Here is a little from Instagram 

Sherbinski is the man behind a few strains that I know you will have come across. Namely, 

Sunset Sherbet 

Gelato

Pink panties 

Açai berry

To name a few. He also has his own "cut" of 

Girls scout cookies 

And other elite US cultivars which will be released this year ;)

A more direct link to Sherbinskis Insta 

https://instagram.com/sherbinski415?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1kso4lq6qi54z

For the 1st release called the "New" this will be launched at Spannabis 2019 then via attitude seedbank :)

This first drop will be limited in quantity and the prices is €250/10 so quite expensive.

The "New" is Sherbinskis Girl scout cookies x Larry OG  :yep:

Welcome Sherbinski to Team-HSO  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hi everyone am growing the new from HSO.

I am really happy. Amazing genetic. I found 3 fenos,  it will be awesome that we all discuss about it. I will like to know what plant looks more like forum GSC & Larry OG.

Edited by 710cr

• 6 months later...

When I first sore this thread gave me some giggles back last year! And too be truthful I don’t like the way the industry has gone since the market going legal in the states and all the Cali Bollox that’s going on in this country now. Walked away from a few mates who’ve become Cali fanboys find it hard to understand how people are so easily releaved of there money personally wouldn’t smoke the Cali that’s going round most pgr carcergenic filth and seeds are going the same with price. I was interested in these but wasn’t gonna part with  that cash for s1 luckily my mates do the shelling out for seeds (no pun intended!) and robbed clones off them and too be fair ended up with two mums  and very happy with the weed there throwing out very nice! Prices are a little rich still!

TS