Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

Don't give Sherbinski ideas :P

coming sooooooon, 10 Regs for..

12fc8f7415061141fc2a79464b7847602475430c

2 minutes ago, Welsh Tom said:

I think so too mate. i couldnt bring myself to ever spend that on a pack of fem seeds. At least with a regular pack I got a chance to make a lifetimes worth of f2s and so on.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, GreenPirate said:

At least split them into 5's.

Forcing someone to buy 10 at that price is not going down well!

Sorry, is there a gun to your head. You're free to buy or not buy.  

• Like 2

No need to be sorry :) you've done nothing wrong but apology accepted :bigwarmgrouphug:

I just think HSO will have more luck selling 5's for such a high price.

I was trying to give them helpful advice is all. If they want to keep them in 10's and people are happy to pay for 10's, good luck to them!

If you are happy to pay that price for 10, grab a pack and we'll see how they rate against my pricey beans.

Gimme a shout @monkeypig when you've got them :):yes:

Edited by GreenPirate
  • Like 1

Before anyone thinks i'm hating on HSO,

I've run your Amherst Sour D outside in a UK garden last year. I put a couple of testers put in and they did extremely well, covered in THC and the smell, the few I gave a spliff too asked where I got my US import from lol

So, HSO's own decent strains VS Sherbinski, i'll take HSO's Sour D any day of the week!

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

If you are happy to pay that price for 10, grab a pack and we'll see how they rate against my pricey beans.

I'm certainly not happy, but you claimed they were "forcing" you to buy 10. Is anyone forcing you to buy these beans?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

I'm certainly not happy, but you claimed they were "forcing" you to buy 10. Is anyone forcing you to buy these beans?

If I want to try these beans and Attitude don't split them up, am I not made/forced to invest in 10 when I want 5?

We can all bent out of shape on the words I used if you really want BUT it comes down to one thing, it's a pack of 10, if HSO don't do smaller packs.. what word would you use?

HSO, let Attitude split and sell singles IF you are not going to do 5 packs, you'll get more takers from the EU in my stoned not worth a toss opinion. I'd buy the odd been or two for shits and giggles on a flush month as a trial.

• Like 7

I'm done before I start feeling guilty and end up having to buy a pack of these :Plol

I'm hoping i've come across as helpful instead of trolling, if i've come across trolling, I can't afford to buy these.. not even on a guilt trip!! lol

you'll have to accept my apology and congrats with the Sour D instead :yep:

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

We can all bent out of shape on the words I used

That's what words are for. Use the right combination of words to express what you mean. 

It's still simple. If you want to buy these , then you buy a ten pack for an admittedly eye watering price. If you don't then you don't. I  don't see @HSO-Mark forcing you to do anything. You have been offered the option to make a transaction, you can choose to partake or not partake.

• Like 1

I choose not to partake then.

Once breeders see you throwing your money at them just because of some Instagram PR, they will all be doing it.

As I said, i'd possibly run a 5 pack on a flush month, 10 pack, outta my league and quite a few others in here. HSO, please see that as advice and not a battle of words as some like to make out :yep:

If you want to make a big deal over the wording, as I said go for it, I know what I meant, others more than likely do too. I can't deal with someone who picks apart the wording instead of the issue, herm bag seed genes, instagram hyped at stupid prices.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, twigs said:

not if it means having to pay £250 for 10 seeds dude :yep:

I meant that in respect to the new names entering the industry mate. Not the price of the seeds which I also do not agree with :yep:

Unfortunately pricing is out of my hands.

14 hours ago, GreenPirate said:

At least split them into 5's.

Forcing someone to buy 10 at that price is not going down well!

I do believe we will do 3-5-10 seed pack's  :yep:

But still that price imo is crazy :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 8

2 hours ago, monkeypig said:

I  don't see @HSO-Mark forcing you to do anything.

I can't force anyone to do anything brother but it is my duty to let the community know what's going on  ;)

Even though I don't agree with the price they will sell and fast  :yep:

@GreenPirate

5 seed packs are being packaged as I type :yep:

2nd picture on Insta  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Fair play @HSO-Mark good reply.

;)

In my opinion the price is crazy, as most of you know I will speak up when I don't agree. I'm not the only one in the office that does not agree with the pricing. This was way over my pay grade lol

The only part I did have a say in was the packaging and adding the "Sherbinski" logo ;)

Pricing was out of my hands on this one but I can now go back and put my side across with a lot of "angry" UK420 members  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 9

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.... 250 is alot for most, pennies for some... argue over whose more grammatically correct and then you loose the whole point of the post, its not school :smokin: we all know exactly what eachother means albeit in varying expressions.

• Like 4

Good to read you'll pass on the feedback from here @HSO-Mark as like its been said, £250 for a pack of 10 seeds is ridiculous and emphasises what commericalisation stateside is doing to the cannabis industry, times they are a changing :stoned:

• Like 1