Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

im feeling kinda bad.

I know, I live in a cave in the northern wastelands, and don't do social media etc, but I cant be the only one who has never even heard of this Sherbinski dude. 

So you will have to excuse me for not getting "the big deal"

I will however soon be releasing a limited run of "Badbilly-insk"i beans shortly, for the knock down bargain price of 200 quid.

Any resemblance to Herbies freebie Afghani beans is puely incidental, these are fire, see     :furious::furious::furious:

form an orderly queue

• Like 11

21 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

Mark,question if you can answer it mate,I saw sherbinski on the stall,posing for pics,signing autographs,feted like a VIP that's cool BUT do you actually have a few decent pics you can throw up of THE NEW in flower,the actual plant herself :yinyang: Thank you :cowboy:

I'll grab some buddy  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

That's one of the most ridiculous things you have said on here stumm.

And that takes some doing! 

Worse than admitting to  licking his dogs discharge you reckon? :puke:

lollol

• Like 5

4 hours ago, stummer said:

I should really mate until more bite but got ya mate lol . I was trolling, least this time I managed to make it not so ovbious that someone actually bit. I

Well well well finally the slippy one owns up to being just that, you slimy, slippery, trolling little fecker stumm, I knew I had you feckin sussed a long time ago...:sly:

Driving poor old Saddam to distraction with your atrocious grammar and even worse spelling, good job I believe feckall I read or hear and only half of what I see,

Well I see you, you crafty monkey...:ninja:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

;)

• Like 3

I just write how I speak its different if I'm writing something important otherwise I couldn't give a monkeys and a lot of the time to be fair I'm half out my nut lol 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

stummer you need a nut first...

lol see if a mate said that I've got a fast reply. Probably crossing the line on here though 

• Like 3

I will take a freight container full of the 'BOSS XL' if you throw in a pair of clown shoes size 21 please :) .

lol 

• Like 5

Let's not forget now that it is the American's that push up the prices, i mean they will pay over £10.000 for a cutting ffs

• Like 2

They are on the tude now....

3pack 59.99

5pack 99.99

10pack 199.99 

fuck that !!!!

peace

lil d

• Like 3

I wouldn't grow his seeds even if he was handing them out for free. The crosses listed don't sound any different or better than any other cookie (forum cut) / og strain to be honest. I think I will stick to ocean grown genetics, when I want anything like that and 100$ for 10 reg seeds.

Toke...

• Like 1