Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

57 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Girl scout cookies x Larry OG  €250/10 so quite expensive.

no wonder he's smiling lol 

i thought the slogan was "Free the Weed" ffs

• Like 6

they will go down great in the american market where i think they most likely aimed for. Its home of the tinned weed for stupid prices and the new glamour stoner type cool dudeiness instagram legend thing thats popped up over the last few years due to the law change allowing the weed celebrity thing to come about 

my 2p ;) 

...+1 for the testers they would be worth more than most my growroom  lol 

• Like 10

Just now, doobie01 said:

the new glamour stoner type cool dudeiness instagram legend thing thats popped up over the last few years due to the law change allowing the weed celebrity thing to come about 

my 2p ;) 

The American law changes have played a massive part in this. With those changes we are seeing some massive names entering the "cannabis" industry. 

It's quite cool to see athlete's like Mike Tyson doing podcasts and chatting about weed :) . I never saw this side to him and that does make a change, I'm also seeing a lot of NFL athletes joining the cannabis community. I never knew that most huge paid athletes basically have a Dr on hand filling them with opiates/narcotics even when not needed. Nice to see "cannabis" could be the go to for many of these athletes, That's got to be a good thing :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

as long as kardashian kush or some other shit isnt released by team hso then we will be fine m8 lol at least with the b-real and this new collab have prior links to cannabis unlike a few of the other players now in the mass promotion of cannabis stateside. (thinking along the lines of gene simmonds from kiss a big anti drug type who`s now got a few cannabis deals sorted )

its amazing just how quick its changed from blokes with hoods over there heads showing of there plants in high times magazine to "hi im randy from beverly hills buds call me on 1800 555 926 or pop in to the outlet for the best service with a smile " type thing going on now lol

@HSO-Mark

mentioning nfl and weed there is a tv show with the rock in who is a sports agent called "ballers" worth a look as one of the story lines is about a player and a high cbd weed strain endorsement and its not a half bad series to watch 

Edited by doobie01
  • Like 1

At least split them into 5's.

Forcing someone to buy 10 at that price is not going down well!

• Like 1

Ever feel like you've been shibinskied?

You have now.

Ouch.

:wallbash:

Vile way to do business.

shame on the profit mongers.

• Like 9

Well it's like dog breeding, you can find exceptional dogs which you pay more for then breed that dog to make new dogs where you may over a lifetime find 2 or 3 dogs if lucky to move the line forward with, the chances of lesser dogs making a better dog than the exceptional dogs did are very slim, they do and often but as an average it's obviously low.... these players are selling genes which they know other breeders can use and possibly improve on with their own exceptional genes, catching flavour trends etc it's all short lived when your at that level i imagine...

i would pay alot of money for a good dog and cannabis is no different, luckily cannabis is not a few grand a pack, time will lower the price like french bulldogs but if you cant wait, you pay lol 

would be nice for single beans though

• Like 1

ive grown a cross of the sunset serbert  x tangie

i got 3 orangy ones 1 i suppose serberty and 1 kinda mango smell and flavor to it.

the serbert one was ok. not the best but not the worse. maybe its the time of hype strains that seldom deliver.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

The American law changes have played a massive part in this. With those changes we are seeing some massive names entering the "cannabis" industry. 

That's got to be a good thing :yep:

not if it means having to pay £250 for 10 seeds dude :yep:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, catfish said:

ive grown a cross of the sunset serbert  x tangie

i got 3 orangy ones 1 i suppose serberty and 1 kinda mango smell and flavor to it.

the serbert one was ok. not the best but not the worse. maybe its the time of hype strains that seldom deliver.

I just ran a few sunset sherbet S1's, all looked very similar. Very dark blue - looked very pretty - smelled like petrol and gas lol. No sweetness or anything close yet. Not really impressed to be honest but I said that about all these new kush strains - then I actually got a banger kush and I was like "ah right - I see what the fuss was about". Gotta be lucky I guess to find a gem, wouldn't wanna try my luck with too many at these prices though lol.

• Like 1

sounds nice, i think the platinum yeti im running now is a girl scout cookies x larry og ? is this the feminized version of p/yeti or am i smoking too much already. lol 

ive been online looking at a few diarys on the regular giestgrow crosses, there looking fire, the gift of fire buds i was just looking at look real nice. 

i think the price on the sherbinski is high for fems, if they were regs then maybe. ive seen loads of seeds for over 150 a pack online lately from stateside tho, and are selling well. :yinyang:

• Like 2

@zen-kenI refuse to get drawn into this.. :P

I'm not buying a full 10 pack through feeling guilty lol

Flavours worked out 130 for 5. A little cheaper if you add in what else was sent with the order. ;);)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

i think the price on the sherbinski is high for fems, if they were regs then maybe.

I think so too mate. i couldnt bring myself to ever spend that on a pack of fem seeds. At least with a regular pack I got a chance to make a lifetimes worth of f2s and so on.

• Like 4