★ 5th SWEET SEEDS® GROW DIARY COMPETITION ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

I’ve got the space... but lacking the bottle. 

Its only numbers right? 

might as as well be hung for a sheep as they say... 

torn. So torn lol 

• Like 7

Hi everyone! ;)

It's a pleasure to know that the seeds arrived to everyone in only 24 hours :yep:

Within the next 36 hours I will send codes in reply to all the private messages that you guys sent me.

Kind regards and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 5

Under 24h arrival for me also.

Seeds safely put aside until my current project is closer to completion.

Am tempted to put a single Devil Cream Auto on the go in the meantime ;)

• Like 3

Hello everyone!

I've already sent the codes by private message to all who have contacted me and meet the requirements for the initial seed giveaway.

Remember that those who do not meet these requirements can also participate in the contest (please read the rules of the competition), the only thing is that you can not receive the seeds to participate.

So far we have sent codes for these growers:

1 - assault and battery
2 - the lone deranger 
3 - AustrianTokker
4 - Inspiration101
5 - grotbags
6 - doobie01
7 - Exile420
8 - tokenroll
9 - Resonance
10 - Mr blue
11 - ratdog
12 - vince noir rock n roll star
13 - overthefencegrow
14 - Openairbud

15- Salty
16 - Beardedbadger
17 - Teeth
18 - Machiavelli
19 - SKELE-TORO
20 - Jack010
21 - Arthur Mix
22 - hazy harry
23 - Stonedjones

The request of seeds to participate is still open (and it will be for a very long time), so please send me a private message as explained in point 2 of the competition rules :yep:

The next batch of codes for participation will be sent between Saturday and Monday to all the growers who PM me in the meanwhile to get seeds to share a grow diary for the competition.

Thanks and regards,

tommy

• Like 6

If posting made up 90% of the score I might be in with a chance :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously tho.....good luck everyone.....top prizes.....Show what UK420 can do and bring those prizes home boys :thumsup:

• Like 5

Got mine today! Thankyou @Sweet Seeds-tommy.Had a close call security wise, my own doing, but all good :) 

I went for autos; creme mandarin, crystal candy, SAD. Can't wait! 

Good luck everyone, stay safe :skin_up:

• Like 2

Great comp and fantastic prizes Sweet seeds, nice one :yep:

I'd like to have a bash at this one please if you don't mind :)

Only problem is, I won't be able to start them until late Dec, early Jan at the latest. Is it ok to just leave my interest here for now and pm you nearer the time for the seeds?

Cheers :smoke:

• Like 6

Nice one sweet seeds, i am buzzing to ne part of it and can't wait to get started. I will create some space in the veg room for a December sow. 

I went for SAD, Creme mandarin fv and indigo berry kush.

Good luck to all, Game on.

• Like 4

Wow. What great prizes.  Was wondering what to stick in on my next run. I have 2 packs of green poison and you've made my mind up on what I'm growing next!

• Like 4

Seeds have arrived with a selection of stickers and a brochure. :yep: Thanks again to tommy, japp and all involved in this setting up this comp. Gonna do some shifting around with my current grows, and get these planted asap.

Just a little heads up for the cautious and paranoid, i got these sent straight to me rather than my safe address, and i got a txt from DHL saying my "sweet seeds" package will be arriving. Not a problem as i'm a gardener and get alot of gardeny stuff sent, but some people might not like this lol

I'm excited about the creme caramel. I've got a sweet tooth :yes:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Great comp and fantastic prizes Sweet seeds, nice one :yep:

I'd like to have a bash at this one please if you don't mind :)

Only problem is, I won't be able to start them until late Dec, early Jan at the latest. Is it ok to just leave my interest here for now and pm you nearer the time for the seeds?

Cheers :smoke:

Cheers mate!

Welcome ;)

Of course, it is explained in the competition rules. We send seeds to participate until the 5th of March. And since the competition only finishes by the 19th of May 2019, there is plenty of time even if you only start in January.

On the other hand, you can also choose to get the seeds now and have them stored until you are ready to start.

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

On the other hand, you can also choose to get the seeds now and have them stored until you are ready to start.

Cheers mate, I'll have another read of the rules/procedure and send you a pm when I've decided on the strains :)

• Like 4