★ 5th SWEET SEEDS® GROW DIARY COMPETITION ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hey Tommy

im desperate to get involved with this one! However I’ve waked and baked far too early due to having a poorly kid and can’t for the life of me figure out how to send a pm lol

ive got a few grows under my belt and I’m based in the uk, if I can figure this pm out I’m 100% in and have an empty tent ready to roll so any help signing up for this is appreciated, cheers Mike

• Like 1

@Micky3651

if you click on Tommys name at the top of thread (in title)  it will take you to his profile and there’s a message button (envelope) - hit that and you should be golden :) 

• Like 3

I'd love to have a go at this too! Too good to miss really, I have some creme caramel seeds in the collection that I've been itching to pop. 

• Like 1

Can we expect to receive seeds in the next couple of weeks?

I`ve looked through the rules several times but I can`t find a start date, sorry if I`ve missed it :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, monster69 said:

can anybody recomend any of their autos please

Cream mandarin.

S.a.d

Done them both before there bang on mate :)

• Like 1

Wow that was a lot to take in sweet seeds rock man! I think I may have time to participate would be silly to miss out on this! :toot:

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the 5th Grow Diary Competition :yep:

@Micky3651

It's just like assault and battery explained. But if you con't manage to do it please tell us and we will find a different way to explain it ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1

I`ve just popped a cream mandarin xl so may well join in the fun, if i can get myself motivated that is. 

Bests to all the participants. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

Can we expect to receive seeds in the next couple of weeks?

I`ve looked through the rules several times but I can`t find a start date, sorry if I`ve missed it :)

Cheers ratdog!

It's true that it is not totally explained in the contest rules, but somewhere it says that within 7 days after you send the private message, you receive a reply with the code to participate. Then, if you use the code in the same day to order the seeds, they will be sent in between 1 and 3 working days. And then it depends on how long they take to arrive to the UK, which from my experience from the shippings of prizes of the photographic contest might be something between 4 and 10 working days.

The PMs I'm getting will all be replied this Sunday or Monday, so I would assume that if you fulfil the sheet with the code and information for delivery Sunday or Monday, they will be sent between Monday and Wednesday and you will get them very probably in the following week or beginning of the next week, which would be between the 15th and the 24th of this month.

On the other hand, just for information, as you have some of our seeds that you won in a photographic contest recently, you can choose to use these if you are in a hurry to start but at the same time order more for this competition and then you can save them for one day in the future. I'm not suggesting that you should do this, it's always up to you, I'm just leaving this information because you and others may find it a good solution if they have our seeds and want to start as soon as possible. You don't have to make a grow diary with the same strains you order for the competition, as long as you share a grow diary with Sweet Seeds® strains it's all good and we are not even controlling that.

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 12

hey @Sweet Seeds-tommy ive got a plant i started after sept 15th im happy to enter ..no need for seeds ..got plenty of yours from previous comps ..when the thread opens ill get me diary up n running itll be a good test for the new led too ..happy days .

• Like 6