★ 5th SWEET SEEDS® GROW DIARY COMPETITION ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

I’m first on the list...it feels like a small victory. 

Psicodelecia

Sweet tai

Jack 47

Chosen by their sativa dominance. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, assault and battery said:

I’m first on the list...it feels like a small victory. 

It will give you a false sense of security lol

And I`m way down where I belong lol

I`ve chosen Blackjack as I`ve never given her a fair run before, SAD because it`s rock solid, and Gorilla Girl because it`s crossed with GSC and I haven`t grown either,

• Like 11

I will throw my name in for this one methinks see if i cannae get a setup o some kind goin always enjoyed these comps :yep:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

It will give you a false sense of security lol

And I`m way down where I belong lol

I`ve chosen Blackjack as I`ve never given her a fair run before, SAD because it`s rock solid, and Gorilla Girl because it`s crossed with GSC and I haven`t grown either,

Get used to that view from below ratty mate (I heard thats yer preferred viewpoint anyways ;) ) lol

• Like 7

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition, I hope you all can start a diary in the contest.

Exile420, can you tell us which strains are not listed?

All the best and thanks for the interest!!

jaypp

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, hazy harry said:

Get used to that view from below ratty mate (I heard thats yer preferred viewpoint anyways ;) ) lol

lol I do like a bit of cowgirl lol

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition, I hope you all can start a diary in the contest.

Exile420, can you tell us which strains are not listed?

All the best and thanks for the interest!!

jaypp

San Fernando lemon kush

Indigo berry kush

Possibly more it's cool I just chose some others instead :)

• Like 5

Another 6wks'ish and the j47 CC mom hunt will be out the way, Then i can stick on my space helmet and crack on with the comp.

I'll be test tooting these whilst updating the diary, been a while since i enjoyed some sweets and hope my posts are totally incoherent lol .

large_ss.jpg

• Like 9

put in for some cream caramel cbd - for my wifes edibles ...im not a fan of the cbd it messes with me a bit ..some s.ad fv because this strain was ruined for me by a bad bout of flu a couple of years ago made it taste awful to me ,,i want to see if it has changed back to one of me fave smokes ..and a crystal candy fv because the rosin is superb in taste and effect ...cheers sweet seeds ..oh and ill have me wild rose ive just started and a cream caramel ..i have a cunning plan .

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

Might have a bash if ok , I got some Ganesh left , never sure why it out of catalogue underated imo :oldtoker:

Hey Arthur, nice to see you around ;)

I agree with you regarding Ganesh Spirit, but I would like to inform you that point 1.1 from the competition rules says that only strains included in the 2018 and 2019 catalog can enter the competition. So, Ganesh Spirit isn't valid for the competition. But you can PM me as explained in point 2.5 of the competition rules and we send you 3 packs of seeds from any other strains of your choice.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 5