★ 5th SWEET SEEDS® GROW DIARY COMPETITION ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

The comp seeds have arrived! :yep:  Fastest delivery ever!  Won't be starting the comp diary until mid november, but can't wait to start. 

Muchas, muchas gracias to the sweet seeds team!  :notworthy:

• Like 7

I've realised that one of the reasons i've never grown sweet seeds strains is because i just cant bloody decide what to choose lol After much deliberation, umming and ahhing, i finally made a decision. Then changed my mind. Got there in the end..

I've gone with two sweet classics (i think) and an auto for the summer.

Creme Caramel and Black Jack to go in my tents.

Creme Madarin Auto to put outside next year.

I always see people saying creme caramel is delicious, so i had to try it. Seen people saying Black Jack is heavy, so hopefully this will help me sleep. And the auto is a bit of fun really. Although i might have to chuck some pollen on the best looking one :yep:

Good luck to all involved. I think this is gonna be a good one.

Nice one :guitar:

• Like 7

The Cream Caramel seems to be a popular choice, I am glad I have a couple in my Sweets Seeds grow.

My seeds have popped already so I will be updating my diary later today.

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, assault and battery said:

arrived. :) 

Mines out for delivery, they won`t give a time slot which is a bit of a pain having a dog and all, but I didn`t expect them this quick lol 

Mines arrived now too :yep: , thanks for the very fast delivery guys, I`ve a tent full of plant at 2 weeks flower so I will be looking to start in the next week or two (my veg room is 30% smaller so I don`t want lanky plants, but I may tie them up proper so it might be sooner) :)

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 6

I think mine will be a few weeks yet but I might have a cunning plan up my sleeve yet... 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, assault and battery said:

I think mine will be a few weeks yet but I might have a cunning plan up my sleeve yet... 

I`ve just walked the dog and all I could think about was an SAD I lst`d to hell and back with 8 weeks veg, it produced about five ozs, it was very compact like this and I`m wondering if I have enough room in the veg room to do this to 5/6 plants starting from now :unsure:

I also did it to a Killer Skunk with similar results, I`m just talking myself into this I think lol

• Like 7

1 minute ago, assault and battery said:

@ratdog

well youve convinced me so you best get popping! 

Bugger lol

Right, I`m off to get some fresh compost and to hell with the consequences :badass:

• Like 4

@ratdog @assault and battery I'm having a similar thought process lol I want to get started..  i only ordered my seeds today lol

My tents are full too. One tent is only a week into flower, the other's still in veg. Do i pop the sweet seeds soon and let them get big, or wait a bit..

I want to play now :spliff:

• Like 4