★ 5th SWEET SEEDS® GROW DIARY COMPETITION ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Just wanted to say thanking you Sweet Seeds and obviously Tommy & Jaypp and whoever else dealt with my order, deary me that's quick.

That list is somewhat intimidating :) but I feel like I've already won by getting the pips. 

As per last time Tommy - I'll get there in the end with the diary but have to work out the masterplan for world domination  (poker face). 

Teeth's decay from too many Sweeties  sounds like the title at the moment.

(in case it doesn't come accross in type - I know I've got sod all chance of winning but happy to put my name up there......all the best of chi to all participants.  May your end results be better than you could've imagined.

• Like 7

Seeds arrived, Happy Days!!! Thanks SweetSeeds.

Now I'm just torn between building a new hydro setup, or running the handmedown potnoodle rig.

An easy decision you'd think, being just Two options.

Not when i can over analyse the roundness of marble lol

Hope to fire up my diary when I've stopped scratchin' me head.

Edited by Resonance
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, Resonance said:

Seeds arrived, Happy Days!!! Thanks SweetSeeds.

Now I'm just torn between building a new hydro setup, or running the handmedown potnoodle rig.

An easy decision you'd think, being just Two options.

Not when i can over analyse the roundness of marble lol

Hope to fire up my diary when I've stopped scratchin' me head.

Thats a good idea i mite do my hempy pot noodle too :)

• Like 3

On 09/10/2018 at 2:29 PM, assault and battery said:

Its only numbers right? 

Who's counting? lol

I've had to stop worrying about numbers, and feel much better for it :skin_up:I reckon no evidence of dealing is more important than numbers, upto a point obviously.

When im prepping for outdoor, it can get silly. Along with indoor mums, cuts and a few flowering in each tent, i'm verging on 3 figures sometimes :fart:

In my mind, so long as i've only got a few big ones in flower, i can just eat the rest, or kick them over and kill them if i ever get a knock lol

• Like 4

@the lone deranger

i reckon i could get to the babies and eat a fair few before the plod got to the grow room.....It’s not much of a plan but it’s the one I’m going with. 

Im a week away from being able to bug bomb my tent then I’m going all out ... 

Edited by assault and battery
Stoned
  • Like 5

Thanks to Tommy Jaypp Sweet Seeds and also Joolz cause without the boss man none of us would be here ;)

Right lets see if I can remember what I picked now :g: 

I think it was....

Dark Devil 

Bloody Skunk

And

Black Cream

Bring em on

Happy daze ahead :yep: 

• Like 7

Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone at sweet seeds, and of course to the boss man joolz. My beans are out for delivery.  Superfast service. 

Cream caramel

Crystal candy

Sweet amnesia haze

Can't wait to get the beans popped

All delivered. I'm flowering now but so eager to get these going. Might have to attempt a little cupboard grow . 

Edited by LOVERLOVER
Beans delivered
  • Like 5

Amazing to see this comp again. 

I had to shut down and chop the plants during the last comp and have just started up again with a hope to fill the jars again for Christmas.

I have just cracked 4 +speed autos and am just waiting on them poking there heads up. Hopefully should just be enough time with there quick flowering. I will get a diary made up for them

• Like 3

Can anyone confirm, is there a minimum number of plants? Is 6 enough (2 of each strain) or do I need to do 9? 

Thanks and sorry for not being able to work it out on my own.... :) 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, assault and battery said:

enough

Im doing 3 one of each, I asked would it be ok and if I could use the remaining for outdoor next year and said I'd do an outdoor diary as well.

Didnt want to do more as iv got loads of bud from all the outdoor. 

They said it was fine. :yep: