★ 5th SWEET SEEDS® GROW DIARY COMPETITION ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hey mate, we need to talk about it with our bosses, but I'm pretty sure it will be very possible so, stay tuned to our subforum!

Sweet smokes!

jaypp

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 22/3/2019 at 5:10 PM, JJJ said:

Planting my next ones in May if you're having a re-run.  I'd definitely be interested.

Hi buddy! :)

Currently there is no longer the possibility of new participants. 

We are sorry. But be alert to future contests! :D 

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone :oldtoker:

The competition is over ;) Thanks for your participation and good luck for the final prizes :yep:

The photo of the month and the best video award are still going until the end of the month.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 12

Hi everyone,

See if any of you can help us out with this...

Our mate delagdo shared 2 diaries in the competition.

This one: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/395747-sweet-autos-mohan-ram-blow-mind-crystal-candy-and-killer-kush/&page=1

And this one: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/391995-cream-mandarine-xl-auto-jack-47-auto-in-coco-compost-under-315w-cmh/&page=1

And, as it states on the competition rules:

"4.2 - For the final prizes, we only accept 1 grow diary per contestant. If you want to share 2 grow diaries, we thank you very much and we will follow both but then you have to choose only 1 (one) of them and communicate to us the decision before the 15th of May 2019 (if the contestant does not communicate his/her decision, we will evaluate the first grow diary shared). The other grow diary is not considered for the final prizes. The advantage of sharing 2 grow diaries is that the 2nd grow diary can go better than the 1st and with this you have the possibility to choose the best of your works. You also extend your participation for more months and increase the chances of accumulating more Sweet Seeds® Points. If you share a 2nd grow diary you have to do it in a new thread, it is not allowed to use the same thread for 2 grow diaries;"

We want to send the links of all diaries to the team of juris who are going to evaluate them, but everything is getting delayed because it seems like delagdo never communicated to us which grow diary he is participating with for the final prizes. I sent him a PM about 24 hours ago, but it seems like he does not log in to the forum since Sunday.

So, this post is just to ask you all, as maybe some of you are his friends or close to him, if any of you know which diary was he considering for the final prizes. Any idea?

I will wait until the end of the day for your help (or for his reply, if he logs in to the forum today), and if we can't get it clear we will have to follow the competition rules and proceed as I quote:

"if the contestant does not communicate his/her decision, we will evaluate the first grow diary shared"

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 7

Thanks for helping to make it such a great competition again ;)

I also think it was a lot of fun and the reward system with points contributes for a higher level of cannabic entertainment :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 8

@Sweet Seeds-tommy I am sorry for not explicitly saying, my first diary with Cream Mandarine XL Auto and Jack 47 Auto is my entry. I have done a lot better in my second since I ditched the blumats and stopped experimenting with compost, but it's not finished yet! I knew when I started the second it wouldn't be finished but I wanted to grow more and I wanted to record it anyway.

This is a great opportunity to say thank you to @Sweet Seeds-tommy @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo and the rest of the team for this fantastic contest. It has been great fun, and I have learnt a lot about growing and about photography doing this.

Good luck growers, and good luck judges sifting through the many fab entries :yep:

Edited by delagdo
  • Like 9

Cheers mate!

Ok, thanks for the information ;)

And yes, you could choose the 2nd diary but you would loose many points from the judges because it is not finished, so probably the 1st diary can get you more points.

Thanks also for the kind words. It has been a pleasure :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 8

Great compo Sweet Seeds, Tommy, Jaypp and Apollo. It's been great fun :)

@delagdo Both your grows and diaries have been great dude. Wise move choosing the first completed one though ;)

Best of luck to all :yep:

Edited by jadenugs
  • Like 5

Hello mates! :)

It has been a pleasure for us to share these months with you, outstanding growers and great people. A real pleasure which I am sure that we will repeat soon.

The good vibes and the effort you have made deserve a great reward, but it will not be possible for everyone to get to the best prizes, although on our part, we have tried to have a little better distribution of prizes this time. We believe that it has been a success to do so because the quality of the works and fairplay has been of the highest level.

Now, we can not announce the winners on the indicated date. It will be in about three months... No! hahahaha that's just kidding! ;)

But it is true that we will have to give a margin of about 5 days at most since there are many diaries to be evaluated and the judges don't have all the time we would like, while we are also judging the diaries from the Spanish edition of the competition. But rest assured, before next weekend, you will know who the winners are.

A big hug mates, it has been a pride share all these months of top growing with you. You will be missed, but soon we will be back !!!

Sweet harvests and a happy summer! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 14