★ 5th SWEET SEEDS® GROW DIARY COMPETITION ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

On 2/12/2018 at 10:32 AM, AustrianTokker said:

You're good to ask for 3 packs of the same strain! :yes:    Which one will it be?

Thanks for the reply.

Not sure yet. I'm looking at Gorilla Girl and Indigo Berry kush. Also SFL Kush looks great! Is gonna be hard to choose lol  

I'll post it when I decided

• Like 4

With such a fine offer it would indeed be wrong to say no.

So I have thrown my hat into the ring as well.........I ordered all gorilla girl so can confirm they will allow you to have three the same.

Looks like ken's gonna be wrestling the simian again :yep:

• Like 6

After all, I went for Cream Mandarine Fv f1. Was very happy with auto version and I just saw it is now also photoperiod dependent. Will be my first time running fast version too, which Im so curious about.

Cant wait they come to their new home! :oldtoker:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Today I picked up the SS beans. Filled one vial with water, a presoak until I get to compost. Thanks Tommy & Jaypp. 

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Just a quick reminder to tell you that we still accept new contestants as we have plenty of seeds in stock for the competition.

Also, to all you growers who already are participating in the competition, if your grow diary is almost finished (less than 3 weeks to harvest) you can request another code for more free seeds if you wish to share one more grow diary. Read the competition rules for more information.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

great comp, with a tone load of sweet prizes too. thanks sweet seeds, il be getting a new camera for my new diary, got some regular humboldt testers to put in with them too, so plenty of spring smoke:oldtoker:

ive got my seeds soaking up as i type, ive popped some gorilla girl, crystal candy, cream 47, and im going to pop 2 crystal candy autos to fill any gaps in the tent. autos are great to get a little early smoke, by the time the photoperiod seeds are just starting to flower the autos are almost done. :hippy:

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Hey fellas!

We announce that the winner of the prize "1st grow diary that reaches 450 posts -> 60 Sweet Seeds® Points"  is Smokebealch:

Congratulations, it's 60 extra "Sweet Seeds® Points" for you. Here is your points account:

Smokebelch -> 210 Sweet Seeds® Points
2nd Prize Photo of the Month November
3rd Prize Photo of the Month December

1st Prize Photo of the Month January

1st grow diary that reaches 450 posts 

Sweet smokes!!

jaypp

• Like 6

On 12/01/2019 at 0:49 AM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Also, to all you growers who already are participating in the competition, if your grow diary is almost finished (less than 3 weeks to harvest) you can request another code for more free seeds if you wish to share one more grow diary. Read the competition rules for more information.

So I can have your new Do-sweet-Dos and just carry on ??? 

:yep:

(oh....and very well done to @Smokebelch  :yep::yep::yep:)

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 4

Just now, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Hi zen-ken!

if you have finished your diary, you can send me a PM to get a new code ;)

Sweet smokes!!

jaypp

Ideal :yep::yep:

Still got a little way to go with the fantastic and extremely vigorous Gorilla girls so won't ask yet.....Just thinking about what ladies are next for the water garden :yep:

Thank you brother 

Peace 

Ken

:yinyang:

• Like 4

• 1 month later...