★ 5th SWEET SEEDS® GROW DIARY COMPETITION ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

i know what il be getting if accepted.....two newer strains and mohan ram, i remember the mohan from a couple of years ago, grew itself and smoked real nice...

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

hey @Sweet Seeds-tommy ive got a plant i started after sept 15th im happy to enter ..no need for seeds ..got plenty of yours from previous comps ..when the thread opens ill get me diary up n running itll be a good test for the new led too ..happy days .

Hey Vince!

That's perfect as long as you take this point in consideration:

4.2 - For the final prizes, we only accept 1 grow diary per contestant. If you want to share 2 grow diaries, we thank you very much and we will follow both but then you have to choose only 1 (one) of them and communicate to us the decision before the 15th of May 2019 (if the contestant does not communicate his/her decision, we will evaluate the first grow diary shared). The other grow diary is not considered for the final prizes. The advantage of sharing 2 grow diaries is that the 2nd grow diary can go better than the 1st and with this you have the possibility to choose the best of your works. You also extend your participation for more months and increase the chances of accumulating more Sweet Seeds® Points. If you share a 2nd grow diary you have to do it in a new thread, it is not allowed to use the same thread for 2 grow diaries; 

So, you can share the diary that you already started and then if you decide to share another one (this comp only finishes in May) we will only consider for the final prizes the diary that you tell us to consider. Only 1 can be considered for the final prizes but there are other advantages in sharing 2 diaries as you can read in the previously mentioned point :)

One more thing... Do you choose to move your existing thread to the competition subforum or do you prefer to re-start it yourself, copying the already existing posts and taking the opportunity to improve them a bit?

All the best and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 2

i can only enter the new one ...the revisiting favourites diary was started well before sept so wouldnt be allowed anyway ..itll be a new diary for the competition growing a strain ive not tried before ..wild rose ..

ill obviously continue the running diary in there now but its not for the competition ...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i can only enter the new one ...the revisiting favourites diary was started well before sept so wouldnt be allowed anyway ..itll be a new diary for the competition growing a strain ive not tried before ..wild rose ..

ill obviously continue the running diary in there now but its not for the competition ...

Ok, but I was talking about the possibility that you finish your current grow diary by December or January and then there's still 5 months to the end of the competition and you could be willing to share one more.

About using Wild Rose for the competition, please read point 1.1

1.1 - Any grower registered at UK420.com can participate in this contest as long as he/she has more than 30 posts published in the forum. It is also mandatory that he/she is of legal age in his/her country of residence. To participate the grower has to share a grow diary with one or more varieties of the Sweet Seeds® genetic collection (only varieties included in 2018 or 2019 catalogs);

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 2

no problem it will be with cream caramel and maybe another strain too ...it wont be just the one ..but ill focus heavily on the wild rose as ive not seen too many diaries on it .

• Like 2

Well mates, this is getting crowded and the party will be a blast for sure!:oldtoker:

Thank you very much everyone for signing up for this very entertaining initiative: D

Simply to inform you all that the private messages with requests of seeds to participate from the growers that fulfil the requirements to benefit of the initial seed giveaway will be answered Sunday or Monday and in the answer we include the codes to order the seeds.

Thanks and sweet smokes! ;)

tommy

• Like 10

Wow! The announcement has not disappointed!!

I just started my diary on the 9th September. At first I read, "If you have started a grow diary in the Sweet Seeds® sub-forum and the date of the first post is the 15th of September 2018 or after, we can move your grow diary to the contest sub-forum so you can participate with your current work. For this, you just have to ask us. As an alternative, you can also choose to start the grow diary again in a thread inside the sub-forum of the contest and even take advantage to improve the presentation and first post."

o m8. My seeds didn't even pop until 12th September. :headpain:lol C'est La Vie. I was given the seeds as a competition prize in the first place, Sweet Seeds have already been very kind to me.

I wasn't planning to grow again until 2020 after this one. Due to other commitments I knew the earliest I could possibly start another wasn't until after 1st March, and that's pending other plans. I started interrogating my wife about any plans for next Easter before I read the next sentence.

"If you do this, starting the grow diary again, we accept all the previously shared grow diaries in the Sweet Seeds® sub-forum started after the 15th of August 2018."

yes m8!

• Like 1

really want to give this a shot! what a great incentive to keep up to date with the diary!  yes please !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, delagdo said:

Wow! The announcement has not disappointed!!

I just started my diary on the 9th September. At first I read, "If you have started a grow diary in the Sweet Seeds® sub-forum and the date of the first post is the 15th of September 2018 or after, we can move your grow diary to the contest sub-forum so you can participate with your current work. For this, you just have to ask us. As an alternative, you can also choose to start the grow diary again in a thread inside the sub-forum of the contest and even take advantage to improve the presentation and first post."

o m8. My seeds didn't even pop until 12th September. :headpain:lol C'est La Vie. I was given the seeds as a competition prize in the first place, Sweet Seeds have already been very kind to me.

I wasn't planning to grow again until 2020 after this one. Due to other commitments I knew the earliest I could possibly start another wasn't until after 1st March, and that's pending other plans. I started interrogating my wife about any plans for next Easter before I read the next sentence.

"If you do this, starting the grow diary again, we accept all the previously shared grow diaries in the Sweet Seeds® sub-forum started after the 15th of August 2018."

yes m8!

Cheers my friend!

Very happy to know that contest bases fulfil your needs :yep:

See you in the competition :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 2

I have been growing for 12 years and to my shame I haven’t run anything from Sweet Seeds in that time. 

I am doing some quick finishing strains in my next multistrain grow which will include Sweet Skunk Fast and Cream Caramel Fast. I am wetting the seeds today.

I have read through the rules, as I am using seeds I already have it looks like I just need to start a diary and then I am off and running,

A great competition guys and I am looking forward to finally trying some Sweet Seeds genetics.

Good luck everyone.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

I have been growing for 12 years and to my shame I haven’t run anything from Sweet Seeds in that time. 

I am doing some quick finishing strains in my next multistrain grow which will include Sweet Skunk Fast and Cream Caramel Fast. I am wetting the seeds today.

I have read through the rules, as I am using seeds I already have it looks like I just need to start a diary and then I am off and running,

A great competition guys and I am looking forward to finally trying some Sweet Seeds genetics.

Good luck everyone.

Cheers mate!

Welcome to the competition :yep:

Yes, given your date of registration and number of posts in the forum, you just have to start a grow diary in the competition thread and you are in ;)

The subforum is already created, here -> http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/291-sweet-seeds-competition-grow-diaries-201819/

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1

Aye......i would love to get involved with this one.

All the time I've been growing my own I've never tried any sweet seeds photos,only a few autos that I was well impressed with.

Anyways,great comp and fantastic prizes guys

Good luck to all

• Like 5

Hello everyone!

I've already sent the codes by private message to all who have contacted me and meet the requirements for the initial seed giveaway.

Remember that those who do not meet these requirements can also participate in the contest (please read the rules of the competition), the only thing is that you can not receive the seeds to participate.

So far we have sent codes for these growers:

1 - assault and battery
2 - the lone deranger 
3 - AustrianTokker
4 - Inspiration101
5 - grotbags
6 - doobie01
7 - Exile420
8 - tokenroll
9 - Resonance
10 - Mr blue
11 - ratdog
12 - vince noir rock n roll star
13 - overthefencegrow
14 - Openairbud

The request of seeds to participate is still open, please send me a private message as explained in point 2 of the competition rules :yep:

Thanks and regards,

tommy

• Like 8