★ 5th SWEET SEEDS® GROW DIARY COMPETITION ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

I too would lke to enter going to be my first year gging i thought i found two plots but that became down to one today :(  but im sure ill find a secondary plot some freebies would be nice put a brightner on my rather dull day.  Im a lat 42 so just hoping now i can find a second plot. Better get my walking boots and jacket once this storm passes over

D'ya know what .I might pop a few pips if there's space in the forum please ! Although I know winning takes effort, so don't really excel in anything but if I enter another pic in the monthly competition, and Vince wins again I'm going to hunt him down and steal his camera .:skin_up:

• Like 5

Gonna be after Christmas before I get goin here circumstances( read Mrs Hazy ;) ) dictate that the tent has to go up in the garage but it's bein used as a storehouse for one o my pals Santa shit for his kids atm so secrecy demands I wait a little longer :(

• Like 4

Ahahaha..

All good mates, you are all very welcome to start when you are ready, no hurries ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 6

Maaaan sign me up!!

I've got a Gorilla Girl right now at 5 week Flowering and I've not been so impressed with any plant as of yet in my set up.
Good thing I've got a cutting off her and will run her again, so I guess next round will include Gorilla Girl Again (Depending on the smoke of course) And i will go in to the competition with that plant!!

As I said, Sign me up and let the games begin wooop!

• Like 3

Hi guys, I currently have a diary entry in the competition using my own seeds which I brought myself. Seeing as the competition runs until May I will have time to do another grow so I am thinking I will carry my diary on with the 3 seeds I have left. I would have room for 5 more plants so I am thinking about doing 3 other strains with the ones I already have.

Is it ok to carry my diary on like this with another grow and if so are you still sending out free seeds for the competition diary? I can buy my own seeds if this is not ok but I thought I would ask in here first, cheers.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

Hi guys, I currently have a diary entry in the competition using my own seeds which I brought myself. Seeing as the competition runs until May I will have time to do another grow so I am thinking I will carry my diary on with the 3 seeds I have left. I would have room for 5 more plants so I am thinking about doing 3 other strains with the ones I already have.

Is it ok to carry my diary on like this with another grow and if so are you still sending out free seeds for the competition diary? I can buy my own seeds if this is not ok but I thought I would ask in here first, cheers.

Hi Smokebelch,

As usual, it's all explained in the rules of the competition.

4.2 - For the final prizes, we only accept 1 grow diary per contestant. If you want to share 2 grow diaries, we thank you very much and we will follow both but then you have to choose only 1 (one) of them and communicate to us the decision before the 15th of May 2019 (if the contestant does not communicate his/her decision, we will evaluate the first grow diary shared). The other grow diary is not considered for the final prizes. The advantage of sharing 2 grow diaries is that the 2nd grow diary can go better than the 1st and with this you have the possibility to choose the best of your works. You also extend your participation for more months and increase the chances of accumulating more Sweet Seeds® Points. If you share a 2nd grow diary you have to do it in a new thread, it is not allowed to use the same thread for 2 grow diaries; 

About the seeds, to everyone who is sharing a diary in this competition, does not matter if it is with free seeds that we sent or with clones or seeds that were bought by the grower, it always goes like this:

When the grow diary is almost finished (after the first 50% of flowering) if you want to share one more grow diary, just PM me and you can get 3 packs of 3+1 seeds for free to share the new diary.

Also, as said many times before, with or without grow diary competition, at UK420 you can virtually never spend any more money in seeds again if you want. We always send more and more seeds every time a grower finishes a grow diary with our strains in our subforum.

So bring it on and sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 10

Wow what a competition!! :eek: 

I'll surely jump in as soon as I can! Already have some Sweets running but may choose to start a new one as there still much time to get it done.

Thanks tommy, jaypp and all Sweet Seeds for bringing this to the community! 

I'm in! :guitar: 

• Like 3

@Sweet Seeds-tommy Thanks for the reply dude. So I can do it by starting another diary, that sounds good to me, I want to be involved in it until the end so I will request some seeds for another diary after my current lot have been in flower for 5 weeks. Sweet fun times ahead as I am planning an 8 x plants, 5 x fast strain adventure for my next diary.

I didn’t realise you give people free seeds for finishing a diary in your forum, that is a really nice touch dude and very generous. I am loving the Sweet Seeds community you guys have created here and I am really enjoying the competition.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, G_lab said:

Wow what a competition!! :eek: 

I'll surely jump in as soon as I can! Already have some Sweets running but may choose to start a new one as there still much time to get it done.

Thanks tommy, jaypp and all Sweet Seeds for bringing this to the community! 

I'm in! :guitar: 

Nice one mate, you are very welcome to join the party :yep:

See you around and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@Sweet Seeds-tommy Thanks for the reply dude. So I can do it by starting another diary, that sounds good to me, I want to be involved in it until the end so I will request some seeds for another diary after my current lot have been in flower for 5 weeks. Sweet fun times ahead as I am planning an 8 x plants, 5 x fast strain adventure for my next diary.

I didn’t realise you give people free seeds for finishing a diary in your forum, that is a really nice touch dude and very generous. I am loving the Sweet Seeds community you guys have created here and I am really enjoying the competition.

Cheers again mate! ;)

Thanks for the kind words :yep:

So bring it on, would be a pleasure to have you around along the competition and being able to see what you are doing with your plants :D

Sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 3

Tommy I have a question about seeds request:

Rules says we can have 3 packets 3+1. Do we have to choose 3 different varieties or we can opt for 3 packets of the same strain?

I'm asking cause I may do a one-strain run if this is allowed. 

I read rules twice but I cant find this info, i'm sorry in case its already been answered.

Thanks guys :smokin:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, G_lab said:

Tommy I have a question about seeds request:

Rules says we can have 3 packets 3+1. Do we have to choose 3 different varieties or we can opt for 3 packets of the same strain?

I'm asking cause I may do a one-strain run if this is allowed. 

I read rules twice but I cant find this info, i'm sorry in case its already been answered.

Thanks guys :smokin:

You're good to ask for 3 packs of the same strain! :yes:    Which one will it be?

• Like 4

Cheers mates!

Yes, I think it's like AustrianTokker said. But you can always try to order 3 packs of the same strain and see if the website allows it ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 3