★ 5th SWEET SEEDS® GROW DIARY COMPETITION ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

im just finishing another entry in paniks comp will be done for the end of october early november

it sounds tempting to try a few of your autos

3 minutes ago, AustrianTokker said:

@vince noir rock n roll starmight be more eloquent.  but he will have points deducted for the all the voodoo he uses -  this can't be fairplay! :readtherulesbuddy:

i might try buddhist growing this time..invoke the wheel of life and just reveg constantly until the end of time 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i might try buddhist growing this time..invoke the wheel of life and just reveg constantly until the end of time 

Damn you, How are we supposed to win against that?!  :wallbash:

• Like 2

Fancy a go at this one, been looking at their seeds for awhile but can never decide what to get. Saying that Crystal Candy looks great..

Toke...

• Like 5

Nice.I m about to start a grow with their seeds.

Black Jack is a plant that will never be out of my grows:)

Edited by countrock
  • Like 2

Think I'll go with these picks (for flowering times of 9wks and some limolene terps).

Gorilla Girl..

San Fernando Lemon Kush..

Sweet Amnesia Haze..

• Like 2

Im currently doing a sweet seeds grow at the minute, ive made a thread in the sweet seeds section but its not very detailed however i have documented the grow in my album in my gallery so i could whip up an early entry diary maybe?? Im currently on Day 38 flower but will start the diary from the start??

Amazing prizes on offer, doths cap :thumsup:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 1312 said:

Im currently doing a sweet seeds grow at the minute, ive made a thread in the sweet seeds section but its not very detailed however i have documented the grow in my album in my gallery so i could whip up an early entry diary maybe?? Im currently on Day 38 flower but will start the diary from the start??

Amazing prizes on offer, doths cap :thumsup:

Cheers 1312!

Welcome to the competition :yep:

Our competition rules are so long that almost every possibility is considered. Check out point 4.1:

4.1 - If you have started a grow diary in the Sweet Seeds® sub-forum and the date of the first post is the 15th of September 2018 or after, we can move your grow diary to the contest sub-forum so you can participate with your current work. For this, you just have to ask us. As an alternative, you can also choose to start the grow diary again in a thread inside the sub-forum of the contest and even take advantage to improve the presentation and first post. If you do this, starting the grow diary again, we accept all the previously shared grow diaries in the Sweet Seeds® sub-forum started after the 15th of August 2018. On the other hand, if you are an outdoor grower and you have documented the data and photos of your outdoor of this 2018 season (we consider the 1st of March as the start of the outdoor season), you can gather everything you have in a thread and participate in this contest, even if there is already a thread with your grow diary in this forum;

According to this and taking in consideration that you started your diary by the 28th of August, you can participate with your current grow if you start it again from the beginning in the subforum that very soon will be created for the competition grow diaries.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 4

Awesome compo again from the Sweets Seeds stable!  :yep: 

Got some some Sweet Thai in the fridge and been fancying putting a couple in, might just do so but a little while yet, until ready for it,

• Like 4

That's a jaw dropping prize bundle !!

I done a few fast versions from your stable this year and people could not believe it was grown in the sun when i passed the jay !! The sweet skunk fast version finishes in september (uk)with a stocky structure which was bulletproof. Smells and tastes lovely like old school skunk , could smell it from miles away ! they are the cheapest packs also. I have killer kush and black jack fast versions on the home run looking iced out. Everything really does taste sweet and smells lovely with sweet seeds:yep:

Edited by GrowYaBoat