PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

2 hours ago, GREEN_BOX said:

Hi @panik, hope all is well.

Just placed my first order and having a right nightmare. It appears that i've been emailed two order confirmation numbers, with slightly different product selections. I've tried to send an email from the form on your site but it's just constantly loading and not sending and for some reason can't PM on here! :( 

Could you please offer some assistance? Order numbers received via email are 18021 & 18020. The CORRECT order is 18021. I also selected Easy Sativa x Skunk as the freebies, but I can't see that selection on the confirmation emails either? Is that to be expected? If Easy Sativa x skunk is unavailable,

Please can I have any outdoor feminised freebies?

Thanks in advance

GB

Hi mate sorry to hear you had some problems looks like the first order 18020 did not go through, 18021 has has been successful and is paid and completed , was just leaving to get posted I grabbed it and put a 12 pack of easy sats x Skunk in hope that helps, sorry for any inconvenience :yep: 

• Like 1

id be up for testing the lemon fast versions out mate if you still need any testers I have placed an order today for auto mazars I'll stick some on the plot with these and I'll be getting a diary up on the auto mazars too cheers.. order number was 18023

3 hours ago, panik said:

Hi mate sorry to hear you had some problems looks like the first order 18020 did not go through, 18021 has has been successful and is paid and completed , was just leaving to get posted I grabbed it and put a 12 pack of easy sats x Skunk in hope that helps, sorry for any inconvenience :yep: 

No worries at all mate, glad you received the right order on your end! 

And I really appreciate that mate, didn’t have to. Top service all round :v:

I’ll include them in my planned diary. Can’t wait to get em going!

GB

hi @panic, I ordered some seeds on Tuesday, I think it was Tuesday anyway, just wondering how long delivery usually takes?  I'm in UK and payed the extra delivery, starting to think the mail man has stolen them, haha.

Edited by THSTE
extra information
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, THSTE said:

hi @panic, I ordered some seeds on Tuesday, I think it was Tuesday anyway, just wondering how long delivery usually takes?  I'm in UK and payed the extra delivery, starting to think the mail man has stolen them, haha.

Likewise , placed a order Thursday and hadn’t received a dispatch confirmation yet - not a biggie but keen to get everything out with a couple weeks behind them inside before I feck off for a few months  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, THSTE said:

16 hours ago, Nongshim said:

Likewise , placed a order Thursday and hadn’t received a dispatch confirmation yet - not a biggie but keen to get everything out with a couple weeks behind them inside before I feck off for a few months  

What’s order numbers fellas ??

2 hours ago, Nongshim said:

18008 mate 

Your order is processing mate should be dispatched tomorrow sorry about any delays it’s been slow of late over current situation..

Hi @panik. Hope you’re staying safe. I placed order #17959 on the 28th April, but it shows that it’s on hold. Maybe I stuffed up the online payment?

regards Rusted

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rusted said:

Hi @panik. Hope you’re staying safe. I placed order #17959 on the 28th April, but it shows that it’s on hold. Maybe I stuffed up the online payment?

regards Rusted

Check your emails mate Iv messaged you 

52 minutes ago, panik said:

Check your emails mate Iv messaged you 

Hi, thanks for the quick response. 

• Like 1

Hej made an order that was sent at the start of April but no sign of it. Tried your contact page but can't get it to work. 

Order #17535

@panik Hi the KC brains stuff is it quite recent ? I just asking as a while ago older stock was cheaper and I not sure if these are from then or fresh cheers 

• Like 1