PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

8 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

@panik Hi the KC brains stuff is it quite recent ? I just asking as a while ago older stock was cheaper and I not sure if these are from then or fresh cheers 

There new fresh stock mate :yep: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, F.100 said:

@panik you able to send me to the highest outdoor yielder on the site mate? 

That’s a bit like giving someone a trowel an saying build me the biggest wall , some people perception of a big wall might be different to others plus there lots of variables, soil type , location , tended , un tended , watered , latitude etc , BUT I would of said grown well , fast Diesel, DFG, Kushty, Lemonade Og, SUPER61,

1 hour ago, panik said:

That’s a bit like giving someone a trowel an saying build me the biggest wall , some people perception of a big wall might be different to others plus there lots of variables, soil type , location , tended , un tended , watered , latitude etc , BUT I would of said grown well , fast Diesel, DFG, Kushty, Lemonade Og, SUPER61,

Haha nice one I'll get on that now 

@panik cheers for the reply my order placed 18120 let us know if there any issues , should be fine as payment sent .:oldtoker:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

@panik cheers for the reply my order placed 18120 let us know if there any issues , should be fine as payment sent .:oldtoker:

All good it’s processing mate ..

• Like 2

Hi mate trying to get hold of you regarding an order I asked to be postponed order 16462 I need to alter the address can you contact me I cant use the contact on your site for some reason cheers

@panik wow that was fast , just came today . Thanks for being so quick to you must have someone working inside post office lol 

large.6E0E9536-1251-414F-B41C-C3AE9742DC2D.jpeg

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

@panik wow that was fast , just came today . Thanks for being so quick to you must have someone working inside post office lol 

large.6E0E9536-1251-414F-B41C-C3AE9742DC2D.jpeg

You rate there mango then I take it arfa?

Outside?? 

Atb :yinyang:

• Like 3

@Dodgee I liked it years ago so hope to find one like it. It be indoors i do . Believe it or not that lot was approx £90 delivered along with KC 36 which are fems to try.  We shall see what happens lol 

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 19/06/2020 at 4:33 PM, andry131 said:

coupon uk420 not workin for me :c

Coupon "uk420" does not exist!

All coupons have been suspended at the min as we are working on new promotions 

• Like 1

Panik just popped 12 dosidos of yours and I'm just wondering what's the stretch like on these as I've only 180cm In height but the length and width is 240 by 240 so can train if needed please get back to us cheers dude 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bigboy said:

Panik just popped 12 dosidos of yours and I'm just wondering what's the stretch like on these as I've only 180cm In height but the length and width is 240 by 240 so can train if needed please get back to us cheers dude 

Yeah stretch should be ok in a 2.4x2.4 x 1.8 you should be fine as long as your not vegging them too big , if only got 12 in a 2.4 square you want to veg an top to fill the tent out though before switching :yep: 

• Like 1

Thanks for getting back to me mate...ill be doing 8 dosidos and 8 stardawg as I did 24  plants on 3 x 8 pot wilmas last time and was to rammed lol that was a learning curve....i top twice and squeeze stems to help with stretch but I'm sure I read somewhere that the dosidos like to strech....

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bigboy said:

Thanks for getting back to me mate...ill be doing 8 dosidos and 8 stardawg as I did 24  plants on 3 x 8 pot wilmas last time and was to rammed lol that was a learning curve....i top twice and squeeze stems to help with stretch but I'm sure I read somewhere that the dosidos like to strech....

Hi mate yes I would say the Dosidos will stretch just over double size in flower with good environment etc :yep: