PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

3 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

Thanks for the response. 

So as a breeder yourself, may I ask... who would you trust the most to sell you a decent cbd outdoor seed? 

I'd really value your opinion on this. 

I’d go Dinafem , Sweet Seeds, Cbd crew 

• Like 4

@Stashmonger most weed I have had tested that was grown outdoors had much larger %'s of CBD than when grown indoors... There's something about the sun that brings out the CBD and I would argue different terpenes... But that's another story. 

I make a lot of outdoor oils... Cannabis coconut oil is my favourite. Especially for cancer, parkinsons, MS and things like that. It's good topically on psoriasis, eczema, arthritis... I have given away a lot of jars to friends or family members... All made with trim and popcorn buds... 

I just sent two batches off for testing... And will report back. One was my mixed outdoor... The other was my mango haze CBD (CBD crew) x Pez indoor... A few different phenos... I'd predict the indoor is higher THC and the outdoor higher CBD... 

My thought is a mixed strain grow/oil will be a better balance often than one strain/plant can give on its own... Broader spectrum of cannabinoids...

If you're making oils for curative reasons don't neglect the stems... They are a good source of CBG and CBN both curative... 

Peace and hope this helps. 

• Like 5

Wiw, cheers @Bubs Smoosh.

Lol, ha, i wish I could extract cbg and cbn from stems but i wouldn't know where to start. 

I need CBD in order to enjoy cannabis recreationally. 

Otherwise I suffer from negative side effects. 

I usually mix pure cbd flowers with thc flowers or vape some cbd alongside the thc. 

The only extract I'll be making is decarboxilating my trim and popcorn to then soak in PG to vape. Nice and easy. 

I might try an iso wash too. 

Is there an easy way to extract cbn and cbg from stems? 

• 3 weeks later...

This post is for order #14833. 

Apologies as I didnt want to post here but i cannot send private messages and for some reason i cannot get the website 'contact us' to work on my end. I replied to the order email and figured it is a dead end after a week.

Anyways first order for us. I was just curious I was curious on the status of order #14833 it says still on hold. I sent out with cash enclosed on August 3rd and have not heard back or recieved an update email on this order.

Have you recieved the funds for this order and is there anything else further I need to do on my end? Apologies if I did the conversion poorly or was short on funds. I just would like an update so I can get the ball rolling either way, I can transfer as well if needed. Thank you for your time and offerings. have a great rest of the day out there and Hope to hear back soon. Will be checking in, Stay up. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
Just now, LivelyUpYourself said:

@panik just a bump as not sure if you saw the previous post 

I’ll find out today for you mate be with I’ll get back to you .. 

soz didn’t reply been hectic 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, TheQueensRaven said:

Hey @panik wondered if the Lemonade OG will be in stock soon?    Placing an order in the next few days for my spring gear.  

Much love and many thannks

Not lemonade og Unfortunately mate but we have lemonfreeze (lemonade og x Freezeland) 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, andry131 said:

hallo do u ship to Poland ? and do u accept  bitcoin ?

Yes and no .. 

we ship to Poland and no bitcoin unfortunately 

funny how bitcoin is never talked or hyped up anymore so many people must have lost fortunes through that shit, I was never convinced with bitcoin from the start ..

Edited by panik
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, panik said:

Yes and no .. 

we ship to Poland and no bitcoin unfortunately 

funny how bitcoin is never talked or hyped up anymore so many people must have lost fortunes through that shit, I was never convinced with bitcoin from the start ..

what about paypal ?

''Contact Us'' on www.realgorillaseeds.com dont work for me so i write here :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, andry131 said:

what about paypal ?

''Contact Us'' on www.realgorillaseeds.com dont work for me so i write here :)

it should be info@realgorillaseeds.com what browser are you using..??