PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

@panik alrite man hope everythings good your end

need a few more beans for a new plot :yep: it's not the stealthiest.. but should be alright for a plant and leave/minimal visits

I was thinking Mighty Gold/Mighty Freeze might be good for lower height/stealth etc, esp. with some training :g:

which would you say of your strains would be best? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LivelyUpYourself said:

@panik alrite man hope everythings good your end

need a few more beans for a new plot :yep: it's not the stealthiest.. but should be alright for a plant and leave/minimal visits

I was thinking Mighty Gold/Mighty Freeze might be good for lower height/stealth etc, esp. with some training :g:

which would you say of your strains would be best? 

Hi mate yeah those two or Autos mate should be exactly what you need , RoyalMazar would of bee ok but they sold out pretty fast.. 

• Like 1

Nice one cheers for the quick reply 

I got a couple Royal Mazars with all the others in the poly, first wave going out soon :cowboy:

Got my Kushty vs KKfv comparison underway, they were both the fasting sprouting out of everything must know it's a competition lol 

Also both the RM's had one funny cotyledon leaf, like white and stayed small. They were the only ones but they and all the others are doing great so happy days :D

eta I thought I see @Ch@ppers had a raid on them Mazars at one point haha

Edited by LivelyUpYourself
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, LivelyUpYourself said:

eta I thought I see @Ch@ppers had a raid on them Mazars at one point haha

That seed whore is always raiding the seed Fridge.. lol 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Quick thanks for speedy service, a friend decided to try some late starters,so I recommended you guys. Less than 24 hours later he has seeds in his hand and a free pack to play with! 

Great service :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Ok so landed back from my 2 week break in Mexico over crimbo with a clear mind and feeling good about 2019 positive to get SeedBay launched an back up running and more new stock an merchandise up on the website for the new year, only to come home to a dilemma … we are having major problems with out card payment system an merchant account and have had to terminate card payments for the time being guys so really sorry,..

we are working very hard to get this issue solved asap and should hopefully with a bit of luck have something sorted out by the end next week, However we are still excepting cash payment's and bank transfers as usual, so not alls lost you can still get them orders in, and I know a lot of you US guys prefer this method anyhow,.

I will keep you all updated on the payment methods and when we are back up an running,

Also just to make matters worst we have been waiting on a parcel from a very well known reputable breeder from Canada over 3 months now, (Canada post is shocking), we had come to some arrangments about stocking this breeders seeds/strains on our site for easy access to all that would of been very interesting escpecially for some of you UK outdoor growers and all Guerilla growers alike, there was a card left at the office for the parcel to be picked up from the sorting office a stone throw away from us, so I ran down there quickly with 5 mins to spare and paid the import duty on the package and received the parcel, un beknown to me until I got back to the office to find the customs tape and letter inside telling me they have opened the package to destroyed the seeds inside ,..:wallbash:

large.user406701_pic1913214_1546979291.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1913215_1546979291.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1913216_1546979291.jpeg.jpg

So today my day was going from bad to worse , then I received another package wrapped in cloth with waxed sealed corners , sent from Nepal , so not all was lost but what a shitter of a day,..

large.user406701_pic1913225_1546979461.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1913227_1546979461.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1913226_1546979461.jpeg.jpg

• Like 6

What is it? Looks like a lovely carved shaker box or something? I had some Nepalese carved masks beautifully made but they sealed with animal shit of some sort, stunk when in a heated room lol the dog ate them lollol 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, nl5 said:

What is it? Looks like a lovely carved shaker box or something? I had some Nepalese carved masks beautifully made but they sealed with animal shit of some sort, stunk when in a heated room lol the dog ate them lollol 

It had 2kg of west Nepalese landrace seeds inside from the SeedHunter,.. :naughty:

• Like 6

Hello! I'm trying to pay for my order by bank transfer threw Paypal. It's asking for a first and last name? I used RGCS London for both. It didn't let me enter my order number anywhere. My Order #10335 for one 6 pack of fire99a.

Edited by Mr. Smokes
  • Like 1

Thats crazy Panik, the package from Canada got inspected but the one from nepal was left alone, sure your gutted, stinking B*****DS.  Hope your able to get the card payments sorted next week mate, ready to put an order in myself, hope all else is well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Smokes said:

Hello! I'm trying to pay for my order by bank transfer threw Paypal. It's asking for a first and last name? I used RGCS London for both. It didn't let me enter my order number anywhere. My Order #10335 for one 6 pack of fire99a.

we don't take paypal mate , bank transfer only or cash ,.. 

53 minutes ago, Standin Megardin said:

Thats crazy Panik, the package from Canada got inspected but the one from nepal was left alone, sure your gutted, stinking B*****DS.  Hope your able to get the card payments sorted next week mate, ready to put an order in myself, hope all else is well.

I know mate its a shitter , all these problems us seed companys get over big banks an federal laws in the states is a joke..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, panik said:

we don't take paypal mate , bank transfer only or cash ,.. 

Its a bank transfer. paypal acts as the bank. It says moneys was transferred to the bank account. Edit: I just got my confirmations email from RGC that payment was received.

Thank You!

Edited by Mr. Smokes

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to mention Guys the website is  having an over haul at the mo ,we've moved servers etc while we was at it as well  , the site is now live at https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/ , we havnt got card payments at the moment,.. until we sort something out its Cash, Bank Transfer and maybe bitpay/bitcoin etc we are working hard behind the scenes to solve it and get it all sorted..