PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

Won't load past the age verification page on the rgs site for me either  @panik

"Request failed with status code 403"

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1

Sorry guys yes I’ve had a few complaints about this trying to get my web guys to sort it out and have a look

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Hi @panik

I never heard back from you about a hoodie?

Also, I bought a pack of sweet seeds through your website, and won a prize. Sweet seeds said they sent the prize through to yourselves to then be delivered on to me, but months have passed with no sign..?

thanks

dreamer 

• 4 months later...

@panik mate i am at your checkout and me being a thicko welshman can't remember what to do. lol

First up while i remember don't know if its a bug with the new site but when i went from cart to checkout i think it was a freebies screen flashed up and disappeared just as quick dunno if intential but if i wasn't looking at the screen i would have missed it completely.

What i came to ask.

When i am at checkout the credit card option is ticked is that automatic cos i cant remember if i used that option or bank transfer last time.

• Like 1

i used the card option all went through ok as far as i could tell.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, murphyblue said:

i used the card option all went through ok as far as i could tell.

Ah ok mate sorry for the delay in reply , at least you got to the bottom of it I will take a look at the freebie options they should be on there but I know my guy was messing around with trying to get all the options up for freebies :yep: 

• Like 1

@panikjust a quick one. When I try to select filters on the site it kind of locks me out. Could be my browser, just thought I'd mention it 

2 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

@panikjust a quick one. When I try to select filters on the site it kind of locks me out. Could be my browser, just thought I'd mention it 

hi mate , locks you out in what way mate? 

and what browser are you on ? 

@panik tried it on a different platform and it works ok. Probably whatever tinpot browser I was on. It would allow me to select the filters but it wouldn't let me apply them (the little round green button) if that makes sense. Just in case anyone else mentions it..... Site looks bang on dude but the way, bravo!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

@panik tried it on a different platform and it works ok. Probably whatever tinpot browser I was on. It would allow me to select the filters but it wouldn't let me apply them (the little round green button) if that makes sense. Just in case anyone else mentions it..... Site looks bang on dude but the way, bravo!

ok mate nice one for letting me know I’ll check it out