PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

Made an order the other day got a pack of diesel fire and #1 bluemoonshine at great prices too. They will be getting popped in 3 weeks time 

• Like 1

Alright @panik I've had a bit of an issue there for an order. It says 'on hold'. The payment link didn't work at the time and now I can't see any other way to make the payment, the order no is 17422.

Cheers!

• Like 1

On 27/03/2020 at 1:37 PM, panik said:

All good and processing mate :yep: 

Thanks bro..all good your a legend..stay safe..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, sneakyfox said:

Hi guys, on average how long have your orders taken to get to you?

Couple days at most

• Like 1

@panik was looking to order some sweet seeds fv from ur site but its saying £48.99 for a 5 pack on certain ones not sure if its an error my end or not 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, G-Man420 said:

@panik was looking to order some sweet seeds fv from ur site but its saying £48.99 for a 5 pack on certain ones not sure if its an error my end or not 

Can you tell me which ones mate I can check if it’s a typo error?

• Like 1

@Kingruby Mine still at P.O very far from me for the last 10 days, hopefully get them by end of may latest, getting anxious, wouldn't want to miss the season. Didn't know if anyone else experienced the same.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sneakyfox said:

@Kingruby Mine still at P.O very far from me for the last 10 days, hopefully get them by end of may latest, getting anxious, wouldn't want to miss the season. Didn't know if anyone else experienced the same.

With the Easter bank holidays they should be their any day now wouldn't worry 

• Like 1

@Kingruby @panik happy to report just received now :hippy: sorry if I seemed like a moany old git lol Hopefully I didn't. Does say on tracking number still at P.O, guess it hasn't been updated yet. All's well that ends well!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, panik said:

Can you tell me which ones mate I can check if it’s a typo error?

jack 47 fv and crystal candy fv sure they were the only ones mate 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, G-Man420 said:

jack 47 fv and crystal candy fv sure they were the only ones mate 

Thanks for pointing out all sorted now,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

Hi Panik. I seek your advice as a first time guerilla grower (long time lurker here, I've read many introductory threads etc.)...

I only really want to grow 2-3oz for personal use and I plan on putting out 2 or 3 plants (to cover risk). I'm at lat 51

Ideally, I want to buy 3 seeds from yourself, autos, that grow fast and yield moderately 1-2oz per plant, something like this. Can you recommend me a strain? Preferably something quick finishing, short and stealthy that can put out 1 - 2 oz per plant. Oh and easy to grow for a novice, would be ideal.

What do you suggest?

Also for payments on the site - what do you recommend? 

• Like 1

Hi @panik, hope all is well.

Just placed my first order and having a right nightmare. It appears that i've been emailed two order confirmation numbers, with slightly different product selections. I've tried to send an email from the form on your site but it's just constantly loading and not sending and for some reason can't PM on here! :( 

Could you please offer some assistance? Order numbers received via email are 18021 & 18020. The CORRECT order is 18021. I also selected Easy Sativa x Skunk as the freebies, but I can't see that selection on the confirmation emails either? Is that to be expected? If Easy Sativa x skunk is unavailable,

Please can I have any outdoor feminised freebies?

Thanks in advance

GB

• Like 1