PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

@panik hey dude  you good :yep:

Just wondering if anyone else is having any issues with the seasons affiedaze?? I'm having some trouble.. I put 3 down first and all broke the surface then 1 completely stopped a day or so later, another a few days later done the same..  the 3rd seems to be growing however really slow.. I first questioned if it was anything to do with me and how it got watered cause im using root trainers for the first time and there a pain or if there was an issues in the seedling box i built as they was closest to the pc fan.. I then popped another 1, put it in its own pot  and away from both fans.. that broke the dirt too and looked healthy now that has also just stopped and hasn't moved since.. the box is running sweet everything else in there seems to be really happy.. so just thought this to be odd.. was I just unlucky and got a bad batch? Let me no your thoughts bud :yep:

hi @panik

I really need to cancel and refund that order i made number 27611 as i didnt realise the payment had already gone through for the first one and i have accidentally ordered two packs

ive received the first one fine with (100% germ as always) and it says on the website they wont be shipped till the 14th so I'm hoping we can work out cancelling the second one

peace

• Like 1

6 hours ago, grassbag said:

hi @panik

I really need to cancel and refund that order i made number 27611 as i didnt realise the payment had already gone through for the first one and i have accidentally ordered two packs

ive received the first one fine with (100% germ as always) and it says on the website they wont be shipped till the 14th so I'm hoping we can work out cancelling the second one

peace

Did you receive my email

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Revive said:

@panik I have tried contacting you a number of times now over the last month or so but keep getting ignored..

Where mate ? I’m sure I replied to you.. 

might have something to do with being on a family holiday away and not back until the 14th June but Iv been popping in for a read in the mornings, if it’s about the AffieDaze did I not reply I thought I did ? Iv not had or seen any issues with those before mate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, panik said:

Where mate ? I’m sure I replied to you.. 

might have something to do with being on a family holiday away and not back until the 14th June but Iv been popping in for a read in the mornings, if it’s about the AffieDaze did I not reply I thought I did ? Iv not had or seen any issues with those before mate.

Sent you a few pm,s mate over the last month or so then on this thread.. no you never did answer on the affiedaze, had a 6 pack mate germed 4 of them and although they broke the dirt they never did much more.. you can see from my pics how they ended up.. think i got 1 out of the 4 that have moved after breaking the dirt and now that seems to have just stopped now too.. gutted if honest as that was 1 of your vars a I was really looking forward to.. :(

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Sent you a few pm,s mate over the last month or so then on this thread.. no you never did answer on the affiedaze, had a 6 pack mate germed 4 of them and although they broke the dirt they never did much more.. you can see from my pics how they ended up.. think i got 1 out of the 4 that have moved after breaking the dirt and now that seems to have just stopped now too.. gutted if honest as that was 1 of your vars a I was really looking forward to.. :(

oh ok mate I see a couple of notifications no PM’s I thought I replied to you I remember writing the post out maybe I forgot to hit send , 

as I said mate not seen or heard or had any personal bad experiences with AFFIEDAZE Iv ask @Ch@ppers also he said they all seemed fine to him also , .. 

but m not sure what I can do or say as I’m away on holiday until the 14th June so can’t be much help as of now , all I can offer is some replacements seeds when I get back , I know that’s not much help right now .. 

• Like 2

Just now, panik said:

Not seen or heard or had any personal bad experiences with AFFIEDAZE Iv ask @Ch@ppers also he said they all seemed fine to him also , .. 

99% germ rate this season :yes:

• Like 2

Just now, panik said:

oh ok mate I see a couple of notifications no PM’s I thought I replied to you I remember writing the post out maybe I forgot to hit send , 

as I said mate not seen or heard or had any personal bad experiences with AFFIEDAZE Iv ask @Ch@ppers also he said they all seemed fine to him also , .. 

but m not sure what I can do or say as I’m away on holiday until the 14th June so can’t be much help as of now , all I can offer is some replacements seeds when I get back , I know that’s not much help right now .. 

Not to worry mate, not sure what hap to the pm,s then.. yeah a weird 1 as I tried 2 diff methods the new 1 for this season plus the old tried and tested.. kinda just went the same way... its no drama dude just a lil kick in the nuts thats all.. wasn't really asking for you to replace them or anything but really appreciate the offer.. think its a bit late  now mate anyway, plus I have the numbers for the holes I got,dug just lacking my preferred var out the bunch.. maybe next year you could chuck a couple extra something with the order I make? Mate you go enjoy your holiday, kick back and relax, im all good here :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, Ch@ppers said:

99% germ rate this season :yes:

I was prob just a bit unlucky then mate.. mind you your numbers are far greater than mine so pretty unlucky.. never mind shit happens man

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

Not to worry mate, not sure what hap to the pm,s then.. yeah a weird 1 as I tried 2 diff methods the new 1 for this season plus the old tried and tested.. kinda just went the same way... its no drama dude just a lil kick in the nuts thats all.. wasn't really asking for you to replace them or anything but really appreciate the offer.. think its a bit late  now mate anyway, plus I have the numbers for the holes I got,dug just lacking my preferred var out the bunch.. maybe next year you could chuck a couple extra something with the order I make? Mate you go enjoy your holiday, kick back and relax, im all good here :yep:

Ok mate maybe it was bit bad luck possibly let me know on your next order I’ll throw some extras in 

• Like 1

Just now, panik said:

Ok mate maybe it was bit bad luck possibly let me know on your next order I’ll throw some extras in 

Cool bro.. be next season now.. things happen bro as I say was just really highlighting it and seeing if there was any feedback rather than seeking any kind of compensation.. nice of you to offer panik..we will prob both forget about it by the time 2022 season comes around anyway lol sweet mate :yep:

• Like 1

Hi Guys!

I ordered some autos from you around xmas time and all 6 in the pack of auto mazar didn't pop. I've tried everything I can to help them along but at this point, I think they are just dead.

I have ordered a few times from you guys and I've had a lot of good success with your seeds, this year is looking to be the same, everything has popped apart from this one pack that just went nowhere at all. Really sad as I loved the strain last year.

Any chance at all I could get a replacement pack(seen further up youre away at the moment and that's fine I can wait)? As I say no issues at all with anything else I have had from you, just this 1 pack and every one of them hasn't germinated.

Any questions or anything let me know. Look forward to hearing from you

CalyxA

Order #24710

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I put up a flowering diary, indoor fast diesel?  Mostly be pics and shite talk.

• Like 2