PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

47 minutes ago, LA LUNA said:

Did anything good happen with these mate ??

They did indeed buddy.

Went underground about 5 weeks ago. 

12 beans. 48 hours in a shot glass of water. 100% germ. Into soil starters.

The next 2 weeks I spent culling slowly. Two didn't pop their heads - gone. A couple of them stalled early and I don't have the time - gone. A few just weren't as quick at pushing out as the rest...gone. Whatever was left potted up.

Now got 6 remaining. From memory 3 are pushing out the fifth node and three are on the fourth. Fuck it, let's name them...

Stumpy (short, 5 nodes, 7 fat fingers)

Dopey(seems to have slowed, 4 nodes), Lanky (5 nodes, wide spacing, very thin 7 finger leaves)

Catchy (4 nodes, for some reason had a speed up to Lanky the last few days)

Lefty ( 4 nodes - just falls in the middle of everything really)

Righty ( 5 nodes - same same)

They got flipped to 12/12 middle of last week (once they had show 4th full set).

Of those cheeky lot, from the stem rubbing I've been doing, I've got a gassy pheno and a 2 citrus in there. After that my thumbs are too smelly I couldn't figure the others out yet.

They don't drink a lot at the moment. I was expecting them to like it arid and then soaked and then arid. Litre or so shared amongst them on the third week probably and then into very saturated pots. Can't remember watering them since potting 10 days or so ago but they seem healthy on top.

No signs of flowering yet but it's only been 5 days or so I guess.

Remind me to give you an update in a few weeks. Not really sure which direction this is heading. Want some pollen from a preferred male but I only have one drobe so I guess I'll pollinate something else as well as the mystery plant (it's certainly not an auto...). Might take a cutting or two if something special turns up or try and getting them vegging again.

Can see me using the entire drobe on this grow just for hash....

Peace :smokin:

Edited by j0eperry
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Smokes said:

Hello! I was just checking to see if mails being sent from UK to Canada with covid going on.

Hi yes it is :yep: 

• 2 weeks later...

I made an order and done bank transfer how long does the rgs team take to get back to you ? 
I got 12x dfg 

12x purple freeze

3x mightygold 

4 purple maroc 

12 x mwf 

that’s what I’m running so far couple more strains coming for this years season 

excited much 

Stay blessed and healthy 

3 hours ago, Budsg grower said:

I made an order and done bank transfer how long does the rgs team take to get back to you ? 
I got 12x dfg 

12x purple freeze

3x mightygold 

4 purple maroc 

12 x mwf 

that’s what I’m running so far couple more strains coming for this years season 

excited much 

Stay blessed and healthy 

Did you get the met through rgsc or shop on here and how much did you pay for em dude wanted to run some last year never got any 

Ordered some purkle & exodus #1 on Sunday and got my seeds today...very fast dispatch and delivery...itching to get them in soil now, just waiting on current crop drying. May even do a diary with them.

Thanks @panik.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever happened to those Fast Lemon Drizzles you were giving away last year? They were my top smoke, and survived the mould fest better than most, I really hoped to see them in the catalogue this year. I was hoping to run FD, Freezewarp and FLD this year but looks like the first two are sold out and the third discontinued. Mmm... First challenge of the season already... 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Bog Hopper said:

Whatever happened to those Fast Lemon Drizzles you were giving away last year? They were my top smoke, and survived the mould fest better than most, I really hoped to see them in the catalogue this year. I was hoping to run FD, Freezewarp and FLD this year but looks like the first two are sold out and the third discontinued. Mmm... First challenge of the season already... 

we have fast lemon drizzle they will be added to the site this week , freezeland we have and lots of new back crosses be sure to check out ..

• Like 1

Hello @panik, the order dispatched on February 10 to me in the wilds of British Columbia have arrived quickly safe & sound. Noice speedy seed shipping l must say... ln a perfect world, l shall place another order with your company on pay-the-bills day to get some outdoors type genetics soon. Thanks for the quick shipping and the awesome freebies. Next order l will use the 'UK420' discount code too.

• Like 1

Hey panic was wondering if the lemonade og or any of its crosses are coming in stock this season. Grew 4 or 5 of your strains last year all were top class but the lemonade og x freezeland was the complete winner for my climate and latitude. 

Cheers bro

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone clarify how to use the UK420 discount code on the Real Gorilla Seeds website please.

When I get to checkout and enter UK420 in the "Apply coupon" box and hit "Update Cart" I get a message saying "coupon "uk420" does not exist".

Am I missing something?

Cheers.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wacky Wardrobe said:

Could someone clarify how to use the UK420 discount code on the Real Gorilla Seeds website please.

When I get to checkout and enter UK420 in the "Apply coupon" box and hit "Update Cart" I get a message saying "coupon "uk420" does not exist".

Am I missing something?

Cheers.

Yes it is out of date .. try Gorilla10 for 10%

• Like 1