PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

14 minutes ago, panik said:

Yes it is out of date

Cheers panik.

You might want to update your signature on here to avoid that particular confusion.

I look forward to trying some of your wares outside this year.

All the best.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wacky Wardrobe said:

@panik Sorry mate. I'm getting the same "does not exist" error message with that code too?

Sorry about that mate try UK420 now I’ve just reactivated it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, panik said:

UK420

Yay! Beans ordered and no need to update your sig :-)

Cheers mate.

• Like 1

On 06/04/2017 at 8:11 AM, panik said:

Ok guys an girls, thought id start a little thread for anyone to post if they have any issues, .. enquiries, or payment problems iv noticed a lot of people checking out using the Credit/Debit card option which is NOT available as of yet, and they are having to re order with me cancelling there first orders, please be sure to only click Cash/Postal orders in envelope or bank transfer, also there is the option of paying cash into any Barclays Bank branch using the Sort code and  Account number provided on your checkout email information.

Couple of customers  have warned me of some issues they have had paying by bank transfer, please be aware that when making bank transfers you can only use numbers and letters and NOT #'s when stating order numbers, ie:- Order 20-RGS ,  NOT  Order#20-RGS

Anyone having issues paying please ask in here or chuck me a Private Message and we can assist you or deal with your problems straight away.

Also this can be a good place for any genuine Issues or Enquires or ask any question you need to know so feel free to post away.

Regards

PANIK....

Hi mate can you chuck me a pm ive screwed my order up. Thanks bro

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @panik Im not quite sure where I should put this but it seemed to fit under inquiries. I'm wondering if you are able to ship to Australia, QLD specifically, if so do you have any concealment or stealth processes for this because my state is notoriously hard to get seeds into. Regards Banks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Panik. I can't send a Pm, just want to see about an order I made yesterday, I see the PayPal statement shows it went through etc, but I don't see the order on RGS or on my credit card statement. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Lads....... what are your germination rates and times like from this year's seed batch?     

I have 1 out of 5 with it's head above the soil from a selection of GSC, Mazer and Amnesia after a week.     All of the regs I'd also planted at the same time are up using the usual method:   24hrs in water and then into pre-soaked soil,  all at a solid 24 degrees temp.   Should I be waiting longer than 7 days? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-04-06 at 10:11 AM, panik said:

Ok guys an girls, thought id start a little thread for anyone to post if they have any issues, .. enquiries, or payment problems iv noticed a lot of people checking out using the Credit/Debit card option which is NOT available as of yet, and they are having to re order with me cancelling there first orders, please be sure to only click Cash/Postal orders in envelope or bank transfer, also there is the option of paying cash into any Barclays Bank branch using the Sort code and  Account number provided on your checkout email information.

Couple of customers  have warned me of some issues they have had paying by bank transfer, please be aware that when making bank transfers you can only use numbers and letters and NOT #'s when stating order numbers, ie:- Order 20-RGS ,  NOT  Order#20-RGS

Anyone having issues paying please ask in here or chuck me a Private Message and we can assist you or deal with your problems straight away.

Also this can be a good place for any genuine Issues or Enquires or ask any question you need to know so feel free to post away.

Regards

PANIK....

hello panik, i tried to contact you on your page but unfortunately  didn't send the message three times, the order was on april 13, i received a message that the parcel was sent on april 18 but i didn't get the tracking number so i don't know where it is right now,order#26948 ty for helping,with respect from lithuania simas

• Like 1

3 hours ago, qu1 said:

hello panik, i tried to contact you on your page but unfortunately  didn't send the message three times, the order was on april 13, i received a message that the parcel was sent on april 18 but i didn't get the tracking number so i don't know where it is right now,order#26948 ty for helping,with respect from lithuania simas

I’ll pm you mate..

• 4 weeks later...

hi panik

i ordered some seeds earlier and went to checkout and realised i had bank transfer selected and was unable to pay for that one. Then i made a new order with some critical ammo instead of ammo an that one has gone through and i got the PayPal receipt but havent got a confirmation email

Anyways just making sure you got my order is all, cheers 

On 22/04/2021 at 10:45 AM, GreenOval said:

Hey Lads....... what are your germination rates and times like from this year's seed batch?     

I have 1 out of 5 with it's head above the soil from a selection of GSC, Mazer and Amnesia after a week.     All of the regs I'd also planted at the same time are up using the usual method:   24hrs in water and then into pre-soaked soil,  all at a solid 24 degrees temp.   Should I be waiting longer than 7 days? 

Hey dude i have also had big issues this year regarding getting their heads above the soil. Seem to be getting about a 20 percent of them up. 99 percent are cracking open and showing tap root when placed in paper towels and when i put in the pre soaked soil under the light only 10 out of 60 came up and that happend twice as i ordered more after the first time and the  same succes rate.

5 Seeds that only had tiny taproots when i was planting the others i left in the wet paper towels, a week later 4 of the 5 seeds still have the tiny stumpy tap roots and 1 had went for it and shed its helmet with tiny yellow leaves  in the paper towels, i put it in soil and is now doing well.

This is my 3rd year using Rgsc and my 9th year guerilla growing, I usually have a very good success rate right the way through to bud with rgsc and have nothing but good things to say about their genetics, i just cant figure out whats going on and want to know if anybody else is having simalar issues?