PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

Ok guys an girls, thought id start a little thread for anyone to post if they have any issues, .. enquiries, or payment problems iv noticed a lot of people checking out using the Credit/Debit card option which is NOT available as of yet, and they are having to re order with me cancelling there first orders, please be sure to only click Cash/Postal orders in envelope or bank transfer, also there is the option of paying cash into any Barclays Bank branch using the Sort code and  Account number provided on your checkout email information.

Couple of customers  have warned me of some issues they have had paying by bank transfer, please be aware that when making bank transfers you can only use numbers and letters and NOT #'s when stating order numbers, ie:- Order 20-RGS ,  NOT  Order#20-RGS

Anyone having issues paying please ask in here or chuck me a Private Message and we can assist you or deal with your problems straight away.

Also this can be a good place for any genuine Issues or Enquires or ask any question you need to know so feel free to post away.

Regards

PANIK....

Edited by panik
  • Like 6

Gotta say I found the transaction process pretty straight forward.  Super fast confirmation of payment and next day delivery. Excellent stuff 

• Like 4

Truly exemplary customer service, thanks @panik.

I had an unexplained minor glitch with my bank transfer, but my order was in the post within half an hour of payment going through and the seeds arrived next morning. Thanks for your help and for being so responsive to my queries. :yep: 

• Like 3

just a head's up for you - i was on the laptop and loaded up your website using mozilla firefox browser, noticed this when i tried to access your seed section

rgst.png

its a blank screen, no images/link's to then direct yourself to indoor/outdoor etc. not sure if this has been pointed out or how many other people have had this trouble? @panik sorry to be a pain

• Like 2

Its firefox mate it doesn't work through that browser my tech guy is sorting it out but hes been ill so hopefully he sorts it soon sorry guys anyone experiencing this problem, it works fine on all other browsers..

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

@panik hi, just wondering if next year you might do an outdoor mix pack or a pick n mix service? Would be great for people like me who only do a small number of plants a year but want some variety. Thanks mate.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, uberowl said:

@panik hi, just wondering if next year you might do an outdoor mix pack or a pick n mix service? Would be great for people like me who only do a small number of plants a year but want some variety. Thanks mate.

This is something we can do mate and I shall get this documented somewhere or on the website, if anyone needs or wants mixed packs just ask and I can sort it no problem :yep: 

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Hi panik.  # 65 .

Due to not having enough post I cannnot pm you but once I do I will give you that update.

thank you for your great service

perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 2

Hi dude,

was looking to get a few more beans..

is the next day delivery the only option?   I'm a tight fucker and would rather pay less and wait a bit  :wassnnme:

hope you're enjoying Spain @panik

Nice one

Tigs  :guitar:

• Like 2

No a small % will auto mate , they are more a semi auto finish up early, depending when you plant out , August end August 

• Like 1