PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

Wanted to Thank @panik for the Seed order that arrived quickly (About a week to Canada) and in discreet packaging.    Tested one of the beans (DFG) for Germination and in under 24 hours she had popped her seed and is now above earth in my tent.    Thank you so much for the excellent level of customer service and genetic selection.   Willing to do pics and a grow Journal if wanted.   

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheQueensRaven said:

Wanted to Thank @panik for the Seed order that arrived quickly (About a week to Canada) and in discreet packaging.    Tested one of the beans (DFG) for Germination and in under 24 hours she had popped her seed and is now above earth in my tent.    Thank you so much for the excellent level of customer service and genetic selection.   Willing to do pics and a grow Journal if wanted.   

Thanks for the feed back mate yes you can throw up a diary in the 2020 comp thread if you like ..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, panik said:

it should be info@realgorillaseeds.com what browser are you using..??

tryin on firefox and opera.

i send email to info@realgorillaseeds.com from andry131@protonmail.com

waitn for answar :)

Hello, I'm just wondering if a guerilla grow will be possible this year given the current crisis..I was going to do my first grow this year and after reading lots of forum posts I chose and purchased some Patriot Medicine, DFG , Fast Diesel and Fast Bionic Girl seeds.

My question is which  of these is the most suitable for an urban garden environment ?   ( from other posts I'm guessing not the Fast Diesel) 

Are any of your strains suitable for aquaponic growing or are they really only suited for soil ?

mary

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marywarnerfishes said:

Hello, I'm just wondering if a guerilla grow will be possible this year given the current crisis..I was going to do my first grow this year and after reading lots of forum posts I chose and purchased some Patriot Medicine, DFG , Fast Diesel and Fast Bionic Girl seeds.

My question is which  of these is the most suitable for an urban garden environment ?   ( from other posts I'm guessing not the Fast Diesel) 

Are any of your strains suitable for aquaponic growing or are they really only suited for soil ?

mary

No they can be used any method of growing outdoors mate there not only for soil ..

Thanks Panik, I hope to try both, smell is the only issue

Edited by marywarnerfishes
misspelling

Hi Panik.tried contacting on the website, but messages don't seem to be going through. Just wondering if an order I put in over a week ago would be still good(I never made the payment) or should I reorder. Cheers 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mulbot said:

Hi Panik.tried contacting on the website, but messages don't seem to be going through. Just wondering if an order I put in over a week ago would be still good(I never made the payment) or should I reorder. Cheers 

Yes mate if you have the order number and bank details etc you can pay and add your order number as reference , or  pay our clothing store paypal via email info@rg-clothing.com but please only state your order number as reference 

Just put my order in.  Fast and easy payment method :yep:.

DFG was asking $30 for three seeds but corrected itself on the payment page.

All good.  Many thanks RGS.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Django420 said:

Hi hope you're all well and staying safe.

Are you still ok for orders from your site.

Thanks 

All the best

Jamie

Yes mate we are still taking orders , post office is still open we wont stop getting orders  out to you guys unless the post office closes down,.. :yep:  everyone needs there essentials 

Edited by panik
  • Like 8

Hello mate. Paid for order 17358, not sure if the messages on the site is working.

Just need to know if it's all gone through ok.

Thanks Jamie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Django420 said:

Hello mate. Paid for order 17358, not sure if the messages on the site is working.

Just need to know if it's all gone through ok.

Thanks Jamie

All good and processing mate :yep: 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, panik said:

All good and processing mate :yep: 

you still taking orders then mate?, if so can you recommend a good auto if you do them?

• Like 1