Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mk3

Ran out of height

16 posts in this topic
10 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

Is it expert seeds' glueberry. If so, is it any good. 

Also, also are those plants sat on the floor and are a they a full 2m high. 

Not sure of the genetics sorry, was given some clones a while back and just rolled with them. Last run was a mess because of spidermite but still turned out decent, was hoping for a better run this time!

Plants are sat on rhizostands which drain the waste so I've lost about 3 inches from the ground

13 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

Another for supper cropping mate. 

It doesnt do the plant any harm and will definitely increase your yield in this situation. 

You can super crop at any point. The plant will slow down for about 4 days while it repairs the damage and creates the knuckle but then carries on like nothing happened. 

you can't see it from the photos but almost every branch is horizontal at some stage, I bend and tied them all to the net before I went away and they have shot up from there! It does seem like the best option but there literally isn't any room in the canopy lol

3 hours ago, mysticriver said:

thats brave mate...

mysticriver 

Yeah desperate times call for desperate measures!

large.20210610_215851_compress80.jpg