Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

StonedBrittania

Disco Biscuit, Premier Sweet, Psycosister.... SB's gone UGORG fanboy!

19 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Been a while since I showed off any buds, as you'll be able to see nothing much has changed, still growing nice bud but taking rubbish budshots :D

Here we have my Disco Biscuit keeper, a pheno that leans much more towards the mother which is what I was looking for, maybe not quite the memorable flavour of the cookies but not far off.   Doesn't look like a big yielder until you realise how much those tight dense bids actually weigh.

All have been grown in soil under a mixture of HPS/CDM lighting.

Discobiscuit day 50 12/12

large.P1020348.JPG

Edited by StonedBrittania
16 people like this

Another Disco Biscuit which has been sitting directly under the twin CDM reflector, can see the bud looks different to above which has been under the Gavita HPS, plant under CDM where generally slightly taller with less sidewards growth.  Still got some growing to do before I can make my mind up about these tbh.

large.P1020353.JPG

9 people like this

Premier sweet, piece of piss to grow, finishes in 9 week, doesn't get tall, tastes is all dutch haze type/ceres hilton and it's a massive yielder!  What's not to like?  Bit too strong to be considered day time sative maybe!

day 50 12/12

large.P1020347.JPG

Edited by StonedBrittania
12 people like this

Pyscosister, actually i'm going to be honest I messed up and mixed up my Exodus cheese and Pyscosister cuts and I am now at day 43 12/12 and i still cannot tell which is which, say no more :spliff:

large.P1020358.JPG

11 people like this

All looking nice here dude!

I really need to grow some UGORG. From what I've read there are a lot worse genetics to be a fanboy of! :yep:

Cheers,

Col :oldtoker:

Looking good, premier sweet up next for me. Want to try some psycho sister as well at some point.

1 person likes this

Lovely UGORG goodness!  I just got my valentines pack of Disco Biscuit in the post.  So I can't see it being too far in the future before they are hatched :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

@StonedBrittania

Nice to read something from you, I had wondered what you were up to!

Lovely looking photos. Smoked some Prem Sweet the other day when meeting up with VRG plus a few others. Absolutely delicious, so sweet, so euphoric!

Smoke testing my last crop, and especially enjoying a UGORG#1 pheno which is becoming a daytime favourite, I think. Expected a couch lock, got a Sativa rocket!! All is good, happy dayz!

@oldtimer1 dropped some SmellyBerry Backcross a while ago, and I am smoking that too. Brilliant medicine, very relaxing without being a total sofa padlock.

Enjoy your harvest matey! And lets have some more photos!

3 people like this

@StonedBrittania they look lovely , I've got #1 on the go and just got the Discos delivered and now I'm looking at yours and thinking  .. hmmmm , Premier sweet looks very tasty indeed ... meant to be a lime pheno too I believe . Nice work mate :oldtoker:

Peace 

Breezus 

Group shot of the 4 plants under the twin CDM reflector, Disco Biscuit and a DNA Kosher Tangie at the rear with the Premier sweet at the front and another disco biscuit tucked away on the right, all at day 51 12/12.  

large.P1020385.JPG

16 people like this

@StonedBrittania some very nice looking cola's there mate, good job! :yep:

1 person likes this

@StonedBrittania There's a sight for sore eyes, great things happening! 

Can I ask, do you grow SOG? Have you topped these at all? 

7 minutes ago, ritch said:

@StonedBrittania There's a sight for sore eyes, great things happening! 

Can I ask, do you grow SOG? Have you topped these at all? 

cheers bud :realcool:

topped and pinched throughout veg :) not sea of green at all as only 4 plants under each 600w of light

1 person likes this

Nice one @StonedBrittaniadecent selection :yep:

Ugorg are kinda like the adult version of pokemon...gotta catch em all huh !! 

I'll get me coat lol 

Farmer 

4 people like this

Day 60 group shot, all looking ready for the chop.

large.P1020385.JPG

5 people like this