Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Your favourite UGORG   67 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite variety from UGORG?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
35 posts in this topic

As a follow on from this thread by Pesh back in 2011..

I was thinking it would be cool to do it again but with todays catalogue :)

Please take the time to vote for your favourite UGORG :smoke:

FutureCannabis! With Love, VRG.

Edited by VRG
10 people like this

Been wondering which one is everyones favourite

Im going to order the winner! need some UGORG in my life

Peace

:afro2:

Edited by lukio

I went with #1 as it is my first harvest from your stable. Down in 9 days tops,and I cannot wait. Been a pleasure to grow. Oh and the smell, just Devine.

Looking forward to trying a few more in the coming months.

well that wasnt a hard choice for me :rockon:

1 person likes this

None, I'd never run anything from ugorg...

Oh, wait..... lol lol

Close call between a few for me... Yet to try disco and prem, so I'll hold out for a bit...

1 person likes this

I haven't tried Honeybadger or NoName, but out of the rest of the line up, in my opinion it's got to be Disco Biscuit, the rest do not even compare.

3 people like this

Disco biscuit for me :) 5 pheno's and not a bad one between them, all a nice mix of mother and father

1 person likes this

@@lukio me too dude. I feel like I'm missing out on some quality genetics. When I read @@vince noir rock n roll star describe Disco Biscuit as "peeling the layers away", I knew that was the one for me to try!

Col :oldtoker:

I feel I need to grow a couple strains out some more to really clarify my favourite, the honeybadger I haven't had the pleasure and I need to do a few more variants of the Sweets .

I got a feeling to which is gonna top the peoples choice :)

Farmer

I've only grown Blues, No Names and some Betas all of which were lovely. The Blues just tops it for me due to the beautiful smell and taste. I'd love to try some Discos at some point in the future but it won't be happening soon due to me being a povo. If some nice looking crosses come up as subbies I'll try and nab some. Things aren't all bad though, still got some Blues and No Name seeds stashed in the fridge.

I can't vote because I've not tried them, but when I do, I'm going to go for psychosister... She sounds like the kind of girl I'd appreciate

You can vote for the ones you have tried I was just going from my perspective as I have grown a good few numerous times but I'd like to explore a couple more before I vote :)

The psycho sisters are special indeed had some absolute fantastic plants from those seeds :yep:

Farmer

1 person likes this

ive never tried any ugorg so cant vote :ermm:

if i was to pick one though it would prob be DB, just from what ive heard about it sounds like fun :spliff:

1 person likes this

I had an F2 of what I thought was a Ugorg strain, smellyberry? If you let it go to 9 weeks it became extremely powerful.

Watching this one as I have my first batch of noname verging along now...they fucking stink on veg so can't wait to see how they turn out..as with this poll as I have 5 free blues to crack too :)

1 person likes this