Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

3,098 topics in this forum

• 408 replies

• 17 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 67 replies
    • 68 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 20 replies

• ScapeGoat
      I like to keep mine poked in an empty rockwool cube which is kept damp.. the key is not to have the cubes / the medium on the heat mat directly  UNLESS you are using a dome and a bubbler type set up to keep the humidity up..   I learned the hard way this time as i couldn't be bothered with the dome set up but it definitely helps a lot. Air stone air pump job done.    It's a finicky process but some people have posted super simple guides on here using cups etc which create the perfect environment under low light.
    • Wacky Wardrobe
      At no more than 10 - 12 inches. Start while they're still nice and pliable low down. Anchor the base and tie the top down the other way. As the branches grow you tie them down too. Keep  bending/ pinning/ tying the whole plant down horizontally until signs of flowering and through the first bit of stretch. Here's one so you can see what's going on.
    • Matthew420
      Looks nice mate i fancied dwc myself but wasnt sure how it was and was advised wilma is a nice way to get into hydro. Btw i forgot to say i have a pump constantly stirring my res as well  
    • Dapex
      Still seems to be getting worse.  
      did fresh water change.  PH 6.0 ans EC 1.2. Within 24 hours the PH was 5.6 and EC was 1.5. 
      adding tap water does keep the PH at 5.8 and the EC at 1.2 BUT I haven’t had to top up like this through this grow.  All through veg and the first 3 weeks of flower I let her drink the water and the EC and PH stayed kinda stable.