coffee maker (plunger style)
1. 1/2 fill coffee maker with water,
put water in a pan,add leaf and bring to boil ,
turn to simmer then add the butter..
boil for 45-60 mins (add more water when/if needed and stir)
2. pour into coffee maker and plung, leave for 10 mins, pour liquid and butter into container, put this in fridge for 24 hours.(boil leaves with more water to repeat process )
3. drain water from "CANNA BUTTER" (i get 75-85g canna butter)
canna-Butter can be kept in the fridge for about 2 weeks,
if kept in the freezer in freezer tubs then it lasts about 3 to 4 months.
WHITE CHOC CHIP/ALMOND & ORANGE.
84g canna butter (soft)
1 organic egg
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
bag white choc chips or crunchie white chocolate bars chopped up
hand full almonds
1/2 tsp orange essense
zest and juice 1 wax free orange
160g self-raising flour
heat oven 180 c/350 f/gas mark 4
1. cream butter,sugar together. add egg, zest, essences mix well(hand blender)
2. gradually mix in flour,almonds, juice, choc chips
3. scoop 1 tsp of mix onto greased tray
4. cook for 20-25 mins
last time i got 47 cookies.each cookie has 0.59 of weed(this time) the less cookies the stronger they are.
best taken on an empty stomach, eat about 1 1/2-2 hours later and enjoy the second hit. heavenly
This post has been edited by sittingrelaxing: 04 May 2004 - 05:36 PM