• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Happy2BHigh

Happy2BHigh

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 11:34 PM

Hey guys i am doin a comparison grow between canna-coco with Bat Guano vrs. Coco and Bio-Bizz Grow/bloom. The problem is it doesn't give mt any type of mixing ratio for the guano... no instructions or anything in or on the bag. its called Mexican Bat Guano. Thanks again~

H2B^

:

#2 durbboy

durbboy

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 11:50 PM

just use coco with canna A and B nutients mate.dont be mixing things in it you will upset ph levels in the medium..go to there site mate..it will explain it all to you...using coco myself and canna have done all the research already ..it great stuff mate,,but must be use properly
may we all continue to grow

#3 SeNsI-SaMuRaI

SeNsI-SaMuRaI

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 07:09 AM

Hey guys i am doin a comparison grow between canna-coco with Bat Guano vrs. Coco and Bio-Bizz Grow/bloom. The problem is it doesn't give mt any type of mixing ratio for the guano... no instructions or anything in or on the bag. its called Mexican Bat Guano. Thanks again~

H2B^

:

Hi dude! :smoke: don't mean to be pedantic, just checkin'... the Coco and Bio-Bizz grow/bloom is what? pure canna-coco (as in the poo-mix) fed with Biobizz G/B nutes?

or is it a cheaper coco? i.e experiment with good coco + guano vs. cheap coco + good nutes.

oo? and is ur guano harvested in a sustainable manner? :soap: :soap: :soap:

Posted Yesterday, 11:50 PM
just use coco with canna A and B nutients mate.dont be mixing things in it you will upset ph levels in the medium..go to there site mate..it will explain it all to you...using coco myself and canna have done all the research already ..it great stuff mate,,but must be use properly

^ or do that, probably for the best :P I've had a bad un' mixing coco and various mucks in the past (especially cheap coco :doh: )

;)

SS

#4 CQ20V

CQ20V

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 09:19 AM

hiya mate, just sprinkle some guano lightly over the top of the coco & water it in, i know a few folks who use this stuff & they rave about it

HTH

Take it easy ;)

CQ20v

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users